AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-10, 11:41   Link #2461
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Smallest bust size

Dont forget Beni Tsubasa.. or maybe you should .. She dont take to kindly peoples reminding her of her sizes
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 11:57   Link #2462
kujoe
from head to heel

The discussion was about Minato's sekirei.

If you're going to include every sekirei character so far, there are actually a lot of average to small-sized characters despite the complaints of others. Kuno, Benitsubasa, Oriha, and so on.

Minato simply attracts buxomed characters. He's probably a boob man deep inside. Not a bad ashikabi power if you ask me.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 16:39   Link #2463
ShiroiRyu

WOW ! O_o
Tsukiumi is really thin than before...
And her breasts smaller ?
But she is more cute now !
And the end of the chapter...
And someone can translate the color page at the end ?
CG, date, etc ?
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 22:52   Link #2464
vanguardian1

Simply guessing here, but I'm sure the 2nd season starts on 10/29, and the mention of 11/04 seems to be another special (like Kusano's first errand).
vanguardian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 09:19   Link #2465
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Well, Tsukiumi's 'small' is still quite big. No, one with the smallest bust size besides Kuu is Homura. ....
Note that I was talking about body frame, and not just breast size. Homura's taller and has a wider waist than Tsukiumi if I recall correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardian1 View Post
Simply guessing here, but I'm sure the 2nd season starts on 10/29, and the mention of 11/04 seems to be another special (like Kusano's first errand).
I doubt there is any chance the second season can start on 10/29. It's too early for the 2nd season and fall shows usually start during the first half of October. I think it may be a game or something since PS2 came out on the pic. Then again it may be an OVA or something...
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 13:43   Link #2466
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
Note that I was talking about body frame, and not just breast size. Homura's taller and has a wider waist than Tsukiumi if I recall correctly.

I doubt there is any chance the second season can start on 10/29. It's too early for the 2nd season and fall shows usually start during the first half of October. I think it may be a game or something since PS2 came out on the pic. Then again it may be an OVA or something...
well I think that that date 10/29 was about a new sekirei game since we see at the upper part of that image PS2 word ^^

others option is an new OVA's...

btw. if you dont know ch90 is translated already ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-10-11 at 16:56.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 17:09   Link #2467
vanguardian1

Yeah, you guys are probably right about the dates. What bothers me is I remember hearing about 10/29 before for Sekirei, but I can't remember where... Although at the time, I wasn't even aware there was a ps2 game coming out for it, I had only heard about Sekirei and the date.

If I may ask, when does the next new block of TV shows start? (that sekirei may be in of course!)
Old 2009-10-11, 17:59   Link #2468
Lummie

Regarding the mentioned datum:

I think it's an announcement for an OVA with Tsukiumi acting as babysitter. It was even mentioned in the manga. Here's the proof:

http://www.onemanga.com/Sekirei/53/11/
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 18:17   Link #2469
ShiroiRyu

YEY !
I want to be the baby... *_*
Thanks.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 18:26   Link #2470
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
I think it's an announcement for an OVA with Tsukiumi acting as babysitter. It was even mentioned in the manga. Here's the proof:

wow that is a horrible translation job and it doesnt even make sense. In other translation she is telling tsukiumi to call her mother
Old 2009-10-11, 21:05   Link #2471
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Regarding the mentioned datum:

I never seen that translation before I've always been with KMTS now A-Team, which as Manic says had mother and not babysitter. Babysitter does indeed not make sense or work at all
Old 2009-10-11, 21:35   Link #2472
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Silly Minato, you get separated you get dead! Good thing Tsukiumi gets there to pull his ass out of the fire!
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 23:31   Link #2473
Wrath88
Kissing...

Anyone thinks that Tsukiumi will ask for a reward for coming to Minato's aid? A Norito, perhaps?
Old 2009-10-12, 00:55   Link #2474
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi! View Post
Silly Minato, you get separated you get dead! Good thing Tsukiumi gets there to pull his ass out of the fire!
Thats why Tsukiumi is wife no1!

she's the one that knows how to look after her hubby properly
Old 2009-10-12, 01:20   Link #2475
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I never seen that translation before I've always been with KMTS now A-Team, which as Manic says had mother and not babysitter. Babysitter does indeed not make sense or work at all
no no the babysitter part makes sense here ^^ becouse tsukiumi she is looking after minato (protecting, carrying) its like she is babysitting him.... this is mostly what takami wanted to say ^^

hmm I wonder if Tsukisumi in next chapter will make this game more fun :P since she was complaining that is not fun at all (when musubi was kissing minato).... so now she might want to have some love ^^

anyway I wonder if Natsuo will comment that Tsukiumi is very possesive towards Minato and she acts like a wife XD (here tsukiumi might jump with !! I'm his legal wife !!) ^^ heh Tsukiumi is one of my favourite chars.... like

1. Tsukiumi
2. Kazehana (funny person ^^ [appron ^^, bridge kisses ect]
3. Musubi
4. Ku-chan
5. Kagari
6. Matsu

Personaly I dont want to see any sekirei of minatos to lose....Miya would be furrious if that happend.... since she knows that Musubi, Tsukiumi both love Minato and both want to stay at his side till the end (she is training both) so loseing one of them will anger miya for sure...... its like what happend with kagari running away (she was pissed... and when he come back she was relived)
Besides Musubi I wonder if Tsukiumi would reactivate again if minato was crying and begging for her to wake up... brrr dont want to even thing of tsukiumi loseing ^^

as for next chapters I guess there might be that beinusa is fighting with musubi... and here higas sekirei will try to butt in when they are focused on each other and use the situation to attack them/turn them off.... but the situation was readed by kagari who protects musubi fight by takieng on the 2cheat sekirei....

I wodner if minaka will overlook the situation like yeah higa cheated here so if they defeat him he will stop the match ecen if the rules were till 2 ashikabis sekirei defeat.....

Minaka might test who is a real cheater here... and who has the strongest bonds with his sekirei...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 02:08   Link #2476
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Miya would definitely be furious but I think the only Sekirei she'd jump in to help/revenge would be Ku-chan.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 08:35   Link #2477
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardian1 View Post
If I may ask, when does the next new block of TV shows start? (that sekirei may be in of course!)
Fall 2009's Anime lineup seems to be already set, so I doubt we'd be seeing Sekirei included. This spans October to December 2009.

Winter 2009, which is oddly on January to March 2010 is the next slot but I'm not too confident that Sekirei season 2 would be there due to a lack of airing date announcement.

Most likely it'll be on Spring 2010, which starts on April 2010.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 09:57   Link #2478
vanguardian1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
Most likely it'll be on Spring 2010, which starts on April 2010.
For airing a promo in the beginning of august, isn't that a little too far away?
Old 2009-10-12, 10:35   Link #2479
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Thats why Tsukiumi is wife no1!

she's the one that knows how to look after her hubby properly
Yeah, dropping your husband from high altitudes does NOT win you any good wife points.

Actually Minato might NEED all of his Sekirei to be his wife at once, it's like a bunch of natural disasters all balancing / canceling each other out. If he only had one, he would get dropped / forgotten / drowned / burned / crushed / many other things in one of their "moments", but with many, they more or less even out!
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 11:01   Link #2480
Wrath88
Kissing...

Tsukiumi alone would be ok. She only attacks because she wants to keep Minato from 'attacking' the other Sekireis.

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei