AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-02, 14:29   Link #261
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

He is going to dump Madoka, it's inevitable.
Old 2012-05-02, 14:32   Link #262
Shadow5YA

I think Madoka might dump Kido instead. If the misunderstanding gets resolved, Madoka might realize how close Emiru is to Kido and break up with him to push the two together.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 14:34   Link #263
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think Madoka might dump Kido instead. If the misunderstanding gets resolved, Madoka might realize how close Emiru is to Kido and break up with him to push the two together.
I am pretty sure she wants to go into his room and "show off" to Emiru. And Madoka called Emiru a traitor, she thinks Kido is the victim here. I don't see her pushing the two together.
Old 2012-05-02, 14:40   Link #264
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I am pretty sure she wants to go into his room and "show off" to Emiru. And Madoka called Emiru a traitor, she thinks Kido is the victim here. I don't see her pushing the two together.
Kido is also at fault as well. The situation has turned from a lie into a lie itself, and Kido is pretty much the spectator when he should be on stage acting out his role, instead of standing by and waiting for what will happen next. He should also take responsibility because he chose to accept the "peeking" role and kept it dragged on to the point where it's at now.

Although Madoka has discovered their secret, she's still being kept out of the loop due to Emiru's convenient "truths" so to speak.
Old 2012-05-02, 16:54   Link #265
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn now that was some violence I didn't think Madoka had it in her. I half expected her to cry most of the time. But we all know that Emiru has the uncanny ability to see what moves people and whats really in their heart. She provoked Madoka on purpose to focus all the blame on herself. All the words she choose to use and the apparent lack of remorse was careful crafted to get Madoka to feel this way. Emiru obviously loves and has loved Kido for a long time now only someone who truly cared for another person could possible do what Emiru did in this chapter. She is willing to give up Kido and take all the blame on herself so that in the end he is happy.

However i think we all see how this is going to end. Madoka asked to go Kido's room and she is obviously going to want to have sex to feel more secure about her relationship with Kido and in a way lay claim to him once in for all. But i see Kido not being able to go through with it he will in the end dump Madoka. He is in love with Emiru and he has a faint sense of it but he does not truly know how much in love he is. We have to reached the point in the story now where the author has to be careful. Its very easily ruin this great story by rushing Kido and Emiru together which i dont think should happen. It should take them some time to get together but in the end iv always felt these 2 are best suited for one another. Each brings out the real person in each other.
Old 2012-05-02, 17:28   Link #266
Shadow5YA

That seems too simple. If Kido breaks up with Madoka just because Rie told her and Emiru played the bad guy, he'll be played right to the very end. Maybe being used by Emiru is fine, but letting Rie have her way even in the end doesn't seem right.

I'm banking on the misunderstanding being resolved.
Old 2012-05-02, 17:57   Link #267
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
That seems too simple. If Kido breaks up with Madoka just because Rie told her and Emiru played the bad guy, he'll be played right to the very end. Maybe being used by Emiru is fine, but letting Rie have her way even in the end doesn't seem right.

True is see that.

But in a way it might be slap in Rie's face because she destroyed one relationship only to allow another one that should have been in the first place to start and there is no way in hell she would be able to get between Emiru and Kido without facing Emiru's wrath
Old 2012-05-02, 19:08   Link #268
bumbayker

Quote:
Aye. Kido has to make a move soon. If he doesn't he'll be back to where he was emotionally. Though Emiru chose to antagonize herself for Kido's sake his situation isn't particularly any better than before. Kido can't allow Emiru to continue her "acts of kindness" if he wants to move on with his romantic life.

Quote:
Even if that misunderstanding was resolved where would their relationships move to? Modaka would probably forgive Kido and Emiru since she isn't the spiteful type and quite a caring girl. But that would likely be more painful than if the truth was initially told to her as Kido intended. Modaka won't be able to keep her guard down as long as Emiru is within contact with Kido.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 02:14   Link #269
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I don't think Kido would allow Emiru out of his life now considering what's happened. If he wanted he would pretend the hole never existed to him. He pretty much chose to be a part of this "lifestyle" despite the trouble it's causing the people around him and himself.
Old 2012-05-17, 04:19   Link #270
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I know this is a little late but Chapter 81 has just been released!

Looks like it's on to volume 10.
Old 2012-05-18, 15:00   Link #271
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

This is getting good. I didn't expect this from Madoka, figured she'd be a cry baby.

One volume to go.

And no one look at the preview page! It has a bad spoiler in it.
Old 2012-05-18, 15:08   Link #272
Shadow5YA

Quote:
This is getting good. I didn't expect this from Madoka, figured she'd be a cry baby.

One volume to go.

I think her confidence was boosted after all the time she spent with Kido.

I looked at the preview page, and I didn't know what to make of it. The black haired girl on there looked drastically different from Madoka as she is now, so I didn't know whether it was her or not.
Old 2012-05-18, 15:10   Link #273
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:

One volume to go.

Care to elaborate Master Drago?
Old 2012-05-18, 15:24   Link #274
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I think her confidence was boosted after all the time she spent with Kido.

I looked at the preview page, and I didn't know what to make of it. The black haired girl on there looked drastically different from Madoka as she is now, so I didn't know whether it was her or not.
Yeah, she definitely changed because of him. He is a good guy after all.

And that girl is a different character. What bothered me was the bottom left of the preview. That was one surprise that I would have liked to experience. BUT, the tanks don't worry about spoilers in the preview because the majority of the readers buy the magazines in Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Care to elaborate Master Drago?
Elaborate on what?
Old 2012-05-18, 15:57   Link #275
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:

One volume to go.

This part if you please.
Old 2012-05-18, 17:16   Link #276
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

There are raws and spoilers of vol 10 around if you want to know about the black-haired girl. Vol 10 is not the last one btw afaik.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 18:13   Link #277
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Kido's feelings are definitely in a mix right now. He's going to have to make a decision sooner or later in terms of having a normal healthy relationship or one based on a fetish he's come to accept in the long run. Decisions! Decisions!
Old 2012-05-18, 20:00   Link #278
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah, just saw the vol 10 spoilers. Who knew trouble would come from that side this time. And based on the last pic of the last chapter, possible threesome?
Old 2012-05-18, 20:01   Link #279
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
This part if you please.
Sure.

Quote:
What bothered me was the bottom left of the preview. That was one surprise that I would have liked to experience. BUT, the tanks don't worry about spoilers in the preview because the majority of the readers buy the magazines in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
There are raws and spoilers of vol 10 around if you want to know about the black-haired girl. Vol 10 is not the last one btw afaik.
Ah, you are right. I remember volume ten was last, guess it was misinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Kido's feelings are definitely in a mix right now. He's going to have to make a decision sooner or later in terms of having a normal healthy relationship or one based on a fetish he's come to accept in the long run. Decisions! Decisions!
He's definitely not going to let this slide and will set things straight. He's just that type of guy. Kido is such a moron.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2012-05-19 at 07:56. Reason: Appended moron statement to clarify it was directed at Kido.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 21:16   Link #280
Shadow5YA

Yeah, I never heard any news about the series ending yet. The rollercoaster still goes on.

Tags
ecchi, romance, seinen