Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-02, 10:44   Link #901
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Wheres the Mizore dvd cover dammit?!
Next one Maybe? there is only 13 episodes so most likely it is all about the girls for the DVD covers.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 10:49   Link #902
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Next one Maybe? there is only 13 episodes so most likely it is all about the girls for the DVD covers.
i hate that.... it makes it so embarassing to buy the DVD's if they put Ecchi pics on the cover DX
Old 2008-06-02, 11:12   Link #903
yongshun

The Ecchi pics are flip covers I think the cover you see when you buy would be the school uniforms at lest in the case of Moka, Yukari, Mizore, Kurumu.
Old 2008-06-02, 12:06   Link #904
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
The Ecchi pics are flip covers I think the cover you see when you buy would be the school uniforms at lest in the case of Moka, Yukari, Mizore, Kurumu.
its not just Rosario to Vampire, even on Mangas many of them have very ecchi covers or on the back, makes you nervious that the person at the register is gonna laugh at you or atleast i n their head.

at the school there was Tenchi manga, and God I didn't have the guts to borrow it, so I read it in the libary XD
Old 2008-06-02, 12:52   Link #905
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
its not just Rosario to Vampire, even on Mangas many of them have very ecchi covers or on the back, makes you nervious that the person at the register is gonna laugh at you or atleast i n their head.

at the school there was Tenchi manga, and God I didn't have the guts to borrow it, so I read it in the libary XD
and not just that but, maybe look at you a little funny or differently. They might think something weird.
Old 2008-06-02, 12:58   Link #906
yongshun

I stopped caring what people thought about me and my purchases. Probably because most of the mangas in America dont have dust jackets on them.
Old 2008-06-02, 16:48   Link #907
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
and not just that but, maybe look at you a little funny or differently. They might think something weird.
i tell you what tho, if they did say anything or looked at me wierd, I'd get on their ass and report them to the manager "Whos laughin now bitch" cuz they get fired or yelled at.

----------------------

btw heres Kyero the Ifrit so far

Old 2008-06-02, 17:56   Link #908
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Who cares what people think of you? I stopped worrying about that a long time ago. Fuck em.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 18:13   Link #909
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

What people think of you is very important in landing the right jobs, the right friends, and building a decent career. It feels good to listen to people say that it doesn't matter what other people think of you, but they are either saying it in a specific context, or they don't really know what they're talking about.
Old 2008-06-02, 20:30   Link #910
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

darni just hope that the anime version of season 2 will not get licsenced too quick cuz i wanna watch it free T_T

still if does been baigh i hope that it is available here in the philippines
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 20:33   Link #911
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I guess it is just me. I really don't care what people think of me, and I don't need people to think of me for my career.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 23:22   Link #912
X207
Gamyūsa

im thinking of giving a shot at a R+V fanfic. it would be a tsukunexmizore. ive make a plot story for the most part. though im stuck with one dilema which is kurumu. i cant seem to find a way to find a way to let tsukune say that he choses mizore in the end. does anyone have any ideas on how it could play out and still stay as friends? i havent really payed enuff attention to kurumu to get a feeling for wat she could be satisfied to settle with.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-02, 23:37   Link #913
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

This is a short .... something about my fan fic.... Tired and warn out from work so sorry for the Spelling errors and grammar lol

the Fan Fic is gonna be like another season or set of bad guys, the Legendary Youkai's

In this season Kyero comes in the school and comes across Mizore stalking Tsukune and asks her what shes doing. instantly fallin in love with her, he bribes the school to change his classes so he can be in the same class as her, there he meets the others and joins the Paper club.

the others don't really care that hes there, sense they only care about Tsukune, but Tsukune offers Kyero to help with a certain subject in the paper, that makes the others warm up to him, this also causes Kyero and Tsukune to develop a friendship

Kyero asks Tsukune if he cares about Mizore mroe than just a friend, he says no and that makes Kyero happy, a week or 2 pass then while kyero is washing his face he starts to hear a dark voice in his head.

Going a little crazy kyero starts to have day dreams and see things, during a outside activity Kyero attacks Tsukune "I'f you were dead.. Mizore would be mine!"

Cutting Tsukune with his Flame sword Moka and the other girls go beserk and attack him, this only pisses him off more sense Mizore is attacking him as well. just before moka delivers the final Blow Kyero finaly shows his true form, Moka and Kyero fight on even grounds but Tsukune turns ghoul and helps Moka and defeats him, before Moka attempts to kill Kyero she is stopped by Tsukune to spare kyero knowing this wasn't the true Kyero.

She backs down and Tsukune tries to help kyero up, this makes kyero regain his sanity, and runs away, to come back the next day and says sorry to them and almost cries (only because of Mizore lol)

Thats all I came up with so far, Still working on it. (im tired so theres prob a lot of spelling errors and grammar lol )

But thats just the start, Then other legendary youkai's start to show up, like Shiva (Spoiler she Possesses Mizore) Kirin and others, again im tired lol
Old 2008-06-03, 05:05   Link #914
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
im thinking of giving a shot at a R+V fanfic. it would be a tsukunexmizore. ive make a plot story for the most part. though im stuck with one dilema which is kurumu. i cant seem to find a way to find a way to let tsukune say that he choses mizore in the end. does anyone have any ideas on how it could play out and still stay as friends? i havent really payed enuff attention to kurumu to get a feeling for wat she could be satisfied to settle with.
Don't you have to think of a way to make Tsukune forget about Moka? Wonder how you'll pull of this one without being hilarious - good luck

@kyero: With that much focus on Mizore I'd advise to make her more potent in the battle than usual instead of having Moka doing all the work. Since its 2 opposite elements clashing this should be easy to make up - just a hint though it's all up to you, the writer.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 07:17   Link #915
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Don't you have to think of a way to make Tsukune forget about Moka? Wonder how you'll pull of this one without being hilarious - good luck

@kyero: With that much focus on Mizore I'd advise to make her more potent in the battle than usual instead of having Moka doing all the work. Since its 2 opposite elements clashing this should be easy to make up - just a hint though it's all up to you, the writer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamedramon
Fire Vs Ice, Fire always wins
but really this was just a quick summer. Mizore doesn't really have any affection over kyero until later on, all of the girls try not to get closed to him because of what the other moka says before he enters the newspaper club, and after Kyero saves her from her possession she becomes stronger and is able to stop Kyero in beserk mode by her self.

But Kirin soon comes in and lays waste to all of them, Kyero then feels weak and pathetic that he can't do anything to help but only to make things worse, so he gets mad, but for a good reason and transforms into his Hybrid form

(Something like this)

(Without the wings)
Old 2008-06-03, 07:25   Link #916
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well as the elements say it.

One is the others weakness and all the girls have there own weaknesses. Even their enemies.
Old 2008-06-03, 08:57   Link #917
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

ice made of water, water > fire...
besides that it's all magic so one could imagine anything like magical ice decreasing the temperature so low there's no possibility for a fire to occur, the only border is imagination. Going by japanese rpg logic both is possible, rock-paper-scissor systems as well as e.g. fire <-> ice (Chrono Cross comes to my mind). Enough of the nerdness just have fun writing it
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 09:28   Link #918
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
i plan for moka's memory to be left intact. though you just gave me an idea on how to deal with kurumu. there will be a few laughs in my fanfic when its done. ty, it should'nt take more than a week to finish if i concentrate on the fanfic.

edit: lol ive figured out all the details to deal with kurumu. now to figure out more school day filler and other small stuff.

Last edited by X207; 2008-06-03 at 09:51.
Old 2008-06-03, 10:59   Link #919
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
ice made of water, water > fire...
besides that it's all magic so one could imagine anything like magical ice decreasing the temperature so low there's no possibility for a fire to occur, the only border is imagination. Going by japanese rpg logic both is possible, rock-paper-scissor systems as well as e.g. fire <-> ice (Chrono Cross comes to my mind). Enough of the nerdness just have fun writing it
not only are Ifrit's Fire .. but they also have brute force, its not like they die if they get hit by water, water only negletes their fire magic,

and in R+V terms Id ont think Ice beats Fire, remember in the anime the Youko wooped Mizore's ass?

----------

anyways, about the Fan Fic, If you guys could help me list some elemental things like Kirin,Ifrit and shiva I would be most greatful

I'm also putting in some funny parts to, sense Kyero is a Ifrit and his ifrit from looks like a dog, Kyero gives Mizore a leesh and puts on a Collar, or walks in on the girls lockerroom because of Gin messing with him

Oh I almost forgot, Kyero is a 2nd year student like Gin, in the first half of the first year they were in the school, kyero and gin were friends.. both perverts. Kyero was taken out of the school in the middle of the year and was held back. haven't figured out a reason why tho.

-------------------------------

I also have a Idea for another fan Fic, in this fan Fic Kyero is a ..... Crusnik

((The many faces of Kyero)

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2008-06-03 at 12:01.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-03, 12:10   Link #920
X207
Gamyūsa

how many forms does kyero have? is it human, flying hybrid and a dog?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire