AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-05-04, 09:30   Link #1021
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
if she "really love him" she could be more "at his side rater tham AOI brother side, if anything i feel which she is more interested in aoi brother tham yusaku, since she keep siding/team with him.
If you noticed, more than half of Emma's screentime were spent together with PM than with Akira. They are in the same frames in most opportunities even when she bought hotdog from hotdogbro and was praising PM. The more I talk the more it sounds like shipping them but I'm not cause I don't feel like it I just like Emma.

Emma also did siding with PM as she already made an enemy out of Blood Shepherd this season and entrusted PM all her collection/info before getting Anothered by Revolver. With the new ep, she gave Yusaku some info about restricted area and he trusted it. Then it means they are building trust relationship.

Also both are hackers and can't be tracked nor you won't know when will they log into Vrains so except the plot push it, there is no way for them to be together, same apply with Aoi and Go.

Ps: I don't think she really loves him, just one night crush at most lol

Last edited by Fairy Water; 2018-05-04 at 09:48.
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 09:46   Link #1022
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I think Akira, Aoi and Emma are on Yusaku's side its just they can't publicly show especially Akira since he is in charge of team hunting Playmaker.
Old 2018-05-04, 12:33   Link #1023
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

It's not even a crush. Ghost Girl flirts. It's what she does. She flirted with Zaizen, she flirted with fucking Brave MAX. It's what she does.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 12:43   Link #1024
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
If you noticed, more than half of Emma's screentime were spent together with PM than with Akira. They are in the same frames in most opportunities even when she bought hotdog from hotdogbro and was praising PM. The more I talk the more it sounds like shipping them but I'm not cause I don't feel like it I just like Emma.

Emma also did siding with PM as she already made an enemy out of Blood Shepherd this season and entrusted PM all her collection/info before getting Anothered by Revolver. With the new ep, she gave Yusaku some info about restricted area and he trusted it. Then it means they are building trust relationship.

Also both are hackers and can't be tracked nor you won't know when will they log into Vrains so except the plot push it, there is no way for them to be together, same apply with Aoi and Go.

lol the ship is strong on that person

ghost girl is a lfirting and action character that is why "on screen" she can appear more because akira is just the guy to work behind the scenes.
Old 2018-05-04, 13:19   Link #1025
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post

Nah! Soulburner is the only one for PM!
Old 2018-05-04, 14:36   Link #1026
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Nah! Soulburner is the only one for PM!
yeah PM already found his "other half", to balance with his 'pocker face" personality, having the "funny one" at his side, now the serie will bring the "fujoshis" power to save itself.
Old 2018-05-04, 16:23   Link #1027
rladls2121

If we are talking about who spent time the longest with Playmaker is Kusanagi.
In one of the recaps Ai teases with Roboppy how Yusaku and Kusanagi are in love with each other.

In this episode Roboppy and Linkuriboh started to fight over Ai.
And Ai admits he is popular.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 16:50   Link #1028
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Oh right I totally forgot. This show actually does have romance. It's Roboppy and Ai.
Old 2018-05-04, 20:43   Link #1029
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Oh right I totally forgot. This show actually does have romance. It's Roboppy and Ai.
It's a love triangle now with Linkuriboh.
Old 2018-05-04, 21:07   Link #1030
Blueknight78

well PM is slowly building his "harem" but a Yaoi one , he already have go onizuka, is trying to improve the "flag" of his previous enemy and now rising flag with soulburn, also already have a "big sis... i want means brother type with kurosaki and they "sausage case" (they already have a "sausage business"), it's a matter of time until PM become a big "harem fujoshi master".
Old 2018-05-05, 01:14   Link #1031
rladls2121

And there's that "Naoki/Brave Max always watches over Playmaker as Playmaker is always with him" thing.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 03:12   Link #1032
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Just seen the latest episode, and.....you know what, Takeru's sporty-look actually looks better than his nerd-look, but I guess he is introvert by nature (outside of Vrains) so he chose the least stand-out appearance. Also, he's the MC again in this episode and confronts Onizuka on his decisions after the Hanoi incidents which makes for a pretty good duel.

There are some shots on Soulburners in this episode that seems to make him as a suspicious person, but I'll just see what they're gonna do with it. I'm not gonna speculate hardcore about it. So many shows I'm excited to watch this season that I just want to sit back and enjoy them all. This is definitely one of the most packed seasons in my anime-watching history.
Old 2018-05-12, 12:37   Link #1033
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So I was not the only one who had this "maybe Soulburner is actually a villain" vibe for no good reason? I thought I was just going mental. Maybe we both are?

Last edited by Dengar; 2018-05-12 at 15:33.
Old 2018-05-12, 13:40   Link #1034
alex_drian

Welp, I think his psyche didn't come out unscratched of the whole LC incident, I sure of that, aside of the traumas, only see it in Yusaku that turn in a robotic like person and Jin that was sent to the asylum, but I don't think that he is a antagonist, mainly because we are seeing his viewpoint of the things and his flashbacks early instead of the air of mistery and unease that Vector gave off.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 22:53   Link #1035
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So I was not the only one who had this "maybe Soulburner is actually a villain" vibe for no good reason? I thought I was just going mental. Maybe we both are?
I think Soulburner is this seasons 2nd MC along with PM which is why we are getting him as a narrator for 2 episodes so far.

Blue Angel was given a higher listing than Go but he's fired on defeating PM and not Blue Angel first. Really, Go should realize that the person who saved the world (PM) is going to get the most press.

Last edited by orion; 2018-05-12 at 23:07.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 10:05   Link #1036
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Yeah no I'm not saying he is the villain. It's just that the episode gave me that vibe for some unexplained reason.
Old 2018-05-16, 09:18   Link #1037
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Looks like Go Onizuka really ended up losing his way. I hope he finds it again.

And it is revealed that not only Playmaker, but Soulburner is capable of Ritual Summoning as well. Looks like they are showing it some love after it got the shaft in Arc-V.
Old 2018-05-16, 10:01   Link #1038
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I really don't get what Takeru means by his "true self". Is it his personality before the kidnapping? If so, then I don't think your 6-yo personality is that important to the point where you'll leave everything behind to get it again through duels in Vrains. Heck, I'm more than happy to lose my cowardly 5-yo-self after I stepped into the elementary school, and Takeru seem to grew just fine in his hometown (he even looked finer in his flashback than his current nerdy-look). Takeru didn't seem to lost any memory either. So, what gives?

Anyway, it's rather curious that both Takeru and Zaizen siblings' parent-couples are killed by accidents.
Old 2018-05-16, 14:45   Link #1039
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ehhhh I think you might be thinking about it too much. He probably loved dueling and felt alive before he was abducted, and now he doesn't anymore.
Old 2018-05-16, 16:37   Link #1040
Blueknight78

I gonna say while i like takeru design and background and feel he is a better mc than playmaker and can possible easy steal his spotlight i must say:

He is so far a big proof about how things in this serie are really going terrible, because how the hell a "tal and adult like "youngself suddenly get small and look more "teeny" after go to the town???? how the hell he goes from this:
Spoiler:

to this:
Spoiler:

something really bad happened here, it's feel like they used a different animation team for his flashback and don't given then any storyboard or draw of the character to let that team do whatever they want. because no matter how i look they look like 2 totally different characters, one tal and more mature and another more "teeny".

he in the past look more "tal and old even tham kusanagi, that is really weird, he is totally out of proportions" compared with his currently self.

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series