AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-25, 14:04   Link #21
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura
The akatsuki leader will not be someone so obvious as the 3rd or Madara; true it seems logical for someone as strong as Itachi to obey only a stronger ninja, such as another MS user as Madara, or someone like Yondaime, but i'm sure Kishi figured ppl would be guessing this all the time. Also, Madara does seem plausible, because Kyuubi knows of him and considers him more cursed than even itself, which would make sense for the Akatsuki leader who apparently has no fear over using the powers of the bijuu. However, when kakashi hinted about the training naruto would go through, many, MANY ppl already concluded that he would use his MS to allow Naruto the time, no one would've guessed the Kage bushins. this alone suggests that kishi thinks outside the box, and would not use Madara or yondaime. But, we'll just have to wait and see.

Well then the leader will be someone we never expect or just someone we never seen I suppose. Any forgettable characters we've seen or heard who might be the leader? Maybe Ramen shop owner or Obito?
Old 2006-07-25, 14:35   Link #22
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai
Well then the leader will be someone we never expect or just someone we never seen I suppose. Any forgettable characters we've seen or heard who might be the leader? Maybe Ramen shop owner or Obito?
I refuse to believe there is any sort of evil in a man who gives Naruto a free bowl of Ramen noodles.
Old 2006-07-25, 16:22   Link #23
adien_000
WC3 Player

true but the 4th is the best possiable way for him being the leader like its said that the 4ths body flicker thing cannot be seen by the sharingan or the byakugan who ever the akatsuki leader is he has to be at kage level to preform the sealing ninjustu to take out a demon from other seal he has to be at a high kage level then
Old 2006-07-25, 17:01   Link #24
Myname

Madara? I don't recall such a fellow.

Someone mind telling me who he is?
Old 2006-07-25, 17:07   Link #25
Negs

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden1four56
wouldn't it be messed up if the 3rd is actually the leader. It would be a twist out of nowhere. And in that picture, his hair kinda looks like the 3rd. would be reallly awesome twist. Everyone think it the 4th when its the 3rd. I don't know, just random thought.
What rubbish.
Old 2006-07-25, 17:40   Link #26
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Maybe its someone who we've never heard of yet.. why does everyone think its the 4th or madara.. that too me just seems stupid... the 4th died a long time ago and Madara was an Uchiha... and since Itachi wipped out all but Sasuke I find it very unlikely that the leader is Madara... oh and the simple fact that Kyuubi knew who it was... makes it even more unlikely. Knowing the story line as it is, it will most likely be someone who everyone knew but no one talked about because they were so god like it was insain..
Old 2006-07-25, 18:17   Link #27
tatami
back in black

it will be someone else otherwise it sucks hard...
Old 2006-07-28, 07:48   Link #28
bakura_no_hiraishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luapman
I think Uchiha Madara is the Akatsuki leader.. why?

Check page 15 of chapter 254. With a good quality scan you can obviously tell he has sharingan eyes and Madara being the only other sharingan user alive and it being alluded to him being very evil it makes sense to me. Your thoughts?
Right... then get a load of this, it's from Wikipedia:

Trivia

A mistake by the scanlation group Inane led readers of the Naruto manga to believe the Akatsuki leader possessed the Sharingan. However, high quality versions of the manga revealed that what was thought to be the Sharingan was simply image distortion. Though his eyes do resemble the Sharingan, they have no tomoe.

So there. The leader's identity... he could, more or less, not be:

Kurenai - Nope. The manga pic of all the Akatsuki members show that the leader has short, spiky, brown hair. Also, the leader is a male.

Yondaime - Nope. The leader is NOT blonde.

Any Uchiha Clan Member - No Sharingan eyes (evidence above), period.

(Now, the only question remaining is... WHO IS THE AKATSUKI LEADER?

Heh, I'd rather sit back and enjoy the suspense instead of thinking it over... well, as of yet. Look at the fanon about Kisame being the Sanbi's jinchuuriki... wow, lots of disappointed people there~)
Old 2006-07-28, 09:42   Link #29
freakabcd

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakura_no_hiraishin
Right... then get a load of this, it's from Wikipedia:
Yondaime - Nope. The leader is NOT blonde.
huh? Have we already had colour images of the akatsuki leader? how can you tell he doesn;t have blond hair?
Old 2006-07-28, 09:50   Link #30
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakabcd
huh? Have we already had colour images of the akatsuki leader? how can you tell he doesn;t have blond hair?
Read 317 there is a colour image of akatsuki in it, the leader seems to have red/brown coloured hair
Old 2006-07-28, 11:36   Link #31
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine
Read 317 there is a colour image of akatsuki in it, the leader seems to have red/brown coloured hair
maybe he dyed his hair. It would be interesting if Obito = tobi, purple hair girl = Rin and leader = yondaime. They were in the same squad before (well kakashi led them but they were under yondaime). I still think the leader will be someone mentioned or we seen not just some random new guy.
Old 2006-07-28, 13:03   Link #32
jiji7

omg brown hair ftw pwned
Old 2006-07-28, 13:47   Link #33
4F0ur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji
Maybe its someone who we've never heard of yet.. why does everyone think its the 4th or madara.. that too me just seems stupid... the 4th died a long time ago and Madara was an Uchiha... and since Itachi wipped out all but Sasuke I find it very unlikely that the leader is Madara... oh and the simple fact that Kyuubi knew who it was... makes it even more unlikely. Knowing the story line as it is, it will most likely be someone who everyone knew but no one talked about because they were so god like it was insain..
I think there is a good chance for him to be madara
or maybe madara was the 4th

but anyways.. Itachi said someone besides him knows the MS/sharingan
meaning someone other than Itachi/Sasuke from the clan is alive

credit to necrodeath...
Old 2006-07-28, 16:48   Link #34
Negs

gfg, they need to reveal this guy's identity already so that this speculation can end.
Old 2006-07-28, 19:47   Link #35
AnbuItachi

i kind of thought of the sam ething when madara was mentioned, i mean if his name is mentioned maybe he will be used later on O_O or there really is no point in mentioning it. i mean they dont normally mention people that no longer appear.
Old 2006-07-28, 20:38   Link #36
Spawnblade

Quote:
maybe he dyed his hair. It would be interesting if Obito = tobi, purple hair girl = Rin and leader = yondaime. They were in the same squad before (well kakashi led them but they were under yondaime). I still think the leader will be someone mentioned or we seen not just some random new guy.

Where exactly would he find -hair- dye?... Unless Naruto takes place in the 20th century.
Old 2006-07-28, 20:59   Link #37
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:

wow great theory. it would kick ass if it were true. obito and yondaime my 2 fav still alive... i could die a happy man. lol jk.

it seems odd. both these characters must have been seen before. there would b no point hiding them if the way the look holds some significance.
Old 2006-07-28, 21:03   Link #38
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnblade
Where exactly would he find -hair- dye?... Unless Naruto takes place in the 20th century.

They actually have cell phones in naruto and t.v's and computers. u can find them among the various main plot episodes.

the exact time period does not seem important in a world thats not even earth (the world map has all the nations crammed toghether)
Old 2006-07-28, 23:21   Link #39
Myname

They got fucking zippers for god's sake.

And who the hell said Ichigo?
Old 2006-07-28, 23:22   Link #40
Spawnblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-Legacy
They actually have cell phones in naruto and t.v's and computers. u can find them among the various main plot episodes.

the exact time period does not seem important in a world thats not even earth (the world map has all the nations crammed toghether)

Really?... Wow I can't believe I missed the cell phones lol... Why don't they give the ninja guns then?! LoL! Plothole!
Closed Thread