AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-03-10, 04:33   Link #3281
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
I find it hard to believe, that out of all people Zeke, the one who betrayed his own parents for the sake of Marley, would turn on his country and work with the enemies.
I would like this turn of events, however I don't really think it's very likely considering his character.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 04:53   Link #3282
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I feel since what happened in the Mid-East with Anti-Titan weaponry catching up that Paradis and other countries smell blood in the water.

Willy turning to this plan to turn the world against Paradis smell of desperation as Marley has a short life left into it. Due to technology and lack of resources.

I'll bet those diplomats killed on stage that didn't leave like Hizuru's diplomat were sacrifices as they are puppets to Marley.

Zeke knew he was being monitored for treason and has been in contact with Eren. He probably sees the vsurvival of the Eldian people lies with Paradis as neither Marley or the rest of the world would accept them.

Maggath who thought initially it was unthinkable that other countries would not tolerate Paradis is having second thoughts on that during battle.

Realpolitik happens. Paradis has something to offer other countries rather than go to war against them. And they have a mutual enemy in Marley.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 10:33   Link #3283
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


Spoiler:
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 21:26   Link #3284
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

Spoiler:
Hizuru's ambassador went scarce before the farce of a play. Remember other countries has been implied to have achieved powered flight while Marley has been left behind using blimps.

Marley's military superiority is about to end. Remember battleships became obsolete due to carrier aircraft warfare. Other countries are well into the path of tanks as armored trains are a thing.

This is why they are so desperate to obtain the coordinate and Paradis' natural resources.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 21:45   Link #3285
Twi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

Spoiler:
Nah, I don't think they're going for that.

Spoiler:
__________________
https://wandsandvials.wordpress.com/2017/12/27/an-alchemist-sets-out-1-01/
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-11, 22:19   Link #3286
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
Chapter 103
That was good. I will say this Eren has proven himself quite the fighter. Zeke and the rest of the warrior titans respect him. Has for outlasting the Hammer titan Eren has mature into a driven and focused individual. For the young warriors who are about to be warriors, they are learning the first hand account of what the scout regiment are like.

If Jean takes the shot at Falco he may revive officer Bruan's will to live has well has give him a new sense of energy. If he does not I wonder who will kill Jean?

Has for Pieck(the cartman titan), she has always been calm and collective. She was doing good from the beginning She got emotional when Sasha killed one of her gunners. Big mistake.

Those who control the titans control the War
Has for the war effort if Paradise Island gets all of the titans in this battle there will be no one in the world to stop them. Why? The Marley just got done fighting a war and they only had the Beast,Armor, Jaw, and the Cartman titan and they were still able to win. Were they struggling a bit yes but they still won. Imagine if Eren and the scout regiment get five more titans on top of the 3 they currently have. Is the world ready to take on the might of 7 titans just under Paradise Island's control? No because they could not be Marley when they had 4 titans. The world is developing its anti titans weapons but not fast enough. The only way they are going to stop the might of the titans is through the power of the atom bomb and better weapons.

Is Paradise Island declaring war on the world suicide?
First question is were the Eldians treated well under Marley rule? What did the rest of the world think of Eldians before Eren declared war on the world? Is living in concentration camp were you will be tested, turned into a titan in your 30s, being used has a weapon, living in fear or ignorance like paradise Island better then war? The Marley fed Grisha's sister to the dogs for going beyond the fence. If you caused problems you were sent to the edge of the wall to be turned into a titan. Owl personally torched many of his own Eldians and killed Grisha's wife for fear she might be tested or used for breeding because of her blood.

Jean and Falco are good people. Why? because no matter what side they are on they are not consumed by the war. They still care for others and they still have there humanity. Has for me I agree with Floch "I see nothing but the enemy, and the building which the enemies live". Eren chose well. He chose to fight rather then suffer like these Eldian in the camp.

Who is the Female Titan?
I staking my bet on the potato girl Sasha. Why? Look at Eren, he has become more like his father in every way from looks, and personality. Eren is a spitting image of his father when it comes to drive and focus. Its like Grisha's memories seeped into Eren through the attacker titan. Now look at the Potato girl, she used to be very emotional, prone to mistakes, now look at her. Its like she has a piece of Annie in her. To me she is not the Sasha she used to be. Maybe she matured over the years of being in the Scout regiment (has much action and violence has they go through who wouldn't). Another example is look at Jean and Floch they are the same has they always been just little changed and mature. But I have notice the ones that seem to inherent the titans seem almost totally changed like the person they used to be or the person they would have been doesn't seem to exist.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 07:00   Link #3287
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Y'know i really don't think Zeke is gonna turn traitor, if for no other reason than the fact that we have no one else who could serve as a better main antagonist. Zeke is tied to the very beginnings of this current conflict; not only is he related to Eren through his father, but Zeke's actions as a child actually played a key role in Eren's origin. Zeke is basically the anti-thesis to Eren... Zeke is also the greatest potential threat to our heroes because of his royal blood (which i don't think he's aware of). If he were to get the power of the original titan then he would be game over since he could control all the titans and even wipe out their memories; only Levi and Mikasa would be immune. And this is on top of him being strong in both combat and strategy... He's both their most dangerous enemy, and the most narratively appropriate

Really, is there anyone on Marley's side that could serve as a better final antagonist? I thought for a minute that the Tybur family could have served the role since they were revealed to practically be running things in Marley, but then Willy went and got himself killed. We do still have the warhammer, but really she's seriously lacking in narrative presence to properly take over Willy's role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Those who control the titans control the War
Has for the war effort if Paradise Island gets all of the titans in this battle there will be no one in the world to stop them. Why? The Marley just got done fighting a war and they only had the Beast,Armor, Jaw, and the Cartman titan and they were still able to win. Were they struggling a bit yes but they still won. Imagine if Eren and the scout regiment get five more titans on top of the 3 they currently have. Is the world ready to take on the might of 7 titans just under Paradise Island's control? No because they could not be Marley when they had 4 titans. The world is developing its anti titans weapons but not fast enough. The only way they are going to stop the might of the titans is through the power of the atom bomb and better weapons.
Marley didn't have just the shifters on their side, they also had the eldians who they used as titan WMD's. The survey Crops would not be willing to use titans the same way as Marley. Also when it comes to tech, while marley is behind most of the world, Marley is also way ahead of Paradis island. The best weapons the survey crops have are regular rifles/pistols and canons. Their movement gear does give them an interesting advantage in the city that makes them a bit tricky, but as we saw they can get shredded by machine gun fire... So ya, Marley did win their last war, but that had way more to work with than paradis island had and its clear that was pretty much going to be the LAST war they would win thanks to tech making titans obsolete... So ya, with nothing more than the shifters, Paradis island would not stand a chance against the rest of the world

Quote:
Is Paradise Island declaring war on the world suicide?
First question is were the Eldians treated well under Marley rule? What did the rest of the world think of Eldians before Eren declared war on the world? Is living in concentration camp were you will be tested, turned into a titan in your 30s, being used has a weapon, living in fear or ignorance like paradise Island better then war? The Marley fed Grisha's sister to the dogs for going beyond the fence. If you caused problems you were sent to the edge of the wall to be turned into a titan. Owl personally torched many of his own Eldians and killed Grisha's wife for fear she might be tested or used for breeding because of her blood.
Well ya, that's all the reasons they have to wage war with Marley, but that doesn't really account for declaring war with the rest of the world. Even the marley captain thinks it was foolish for them to attack at that moment and time when the whole world was watching. If they didn't declare war on the rest of the world, then paradise Island could focus on Marley and hope they can deal with the rest of the world diplomatically. If diplomacy doesn't work due to hatred and fear, then they are back to square one. Point is, they should not needlessly throw out the diplomatic option

Quote:
Who is the Female Titan?
I staking my bet on the potato girl Sasha. Why? Look at Eren, he has become more like his father in every way from looks, and personality. Eren is a spitting image of his father when it comes to drive and focus. Its like Grisha's memories seeped into Eren through the attacker titan. Now look at the Potato girl, she used to be very emotional, prone to mistakes, now look at her. Its like she has a piece of Annie in her. To me she is not the Sasha she used to be. Maybe she matured over the years of being in the Scout regiment (has much action and violence has they go through who wouldn't). Another example is look at Jean and Floch they are the same has they always been just little changed and mature. But I have notice the ones that seem to inherent the titans seem almost totally changed like the person they used to be or the person they would have been doesn't seem to exist.
Good observation, though I'd add that Sahsa's kind of the only real option for a new female titan... I would say there are only three possibilities. Annie is still encased in crystal and thus the female titan is still out of play. Annie actually joined forces with paradise Island and is thus still the female titan. Or Sasha's the female titan.

Hange is the new commander of the survey corps and she's the brains behind behind their scientific research; she's kinda supposed to be steering clear of the front lines and not being used as a primary sword arm. Mikasa is already a human weapon in her own right, and i don't think she can become a titan anyway. And Historia is the queen... We kind of run out of prominent female characters, with sasha winning by process of elimination... Though i guess their is the slim possibility that its Hitch, that chick who knew annie when she was with the police and who was buddies with one of the guys who died in the charge against Zeke; though she's been more of a side character
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 14:18   Link #3288
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Zeke knows he is of Royal Blood. It is what he keeps secret from Marley.

Also any person with common sense would deduce that Marley is desperate as they are losing their technological edge and having the rest of the world do their dirty work for them so Marley can reap the benefits.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 16:05   Link #3289
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
How should he know? His parents never told him.
He could only guess it, because of his special powers, but it could also be for other reasons.


Something else I just noticed: When the Jaw-Titan saw Mikasa, he immediately recognized her as an Ackermann. I wonder how he could do this. Is there something about the Ackermanns, that makes the Titans feel, they are special? It's not like they look particularly special.

Last edited by The Small One; 2018-03-12 at 16:20.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 16:44   Link #3290
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Something else I just noticed: When the Jaw-Titan saw Mikasa, he immediately recognized her as an Ackermann. I wonder how he could do this. Is there something about the Ackermanns, that makes the Titans feel, they are special? It's not like they look particularly special.
He could be pulling it out from Ymir's memories. She knew everyone in the survey corps... not to mention that Mikasa is extra recognizable due to being half Asian and wearing a trademark red scarf, and Reiner most likely debriefed them on everyone in the survey corps
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 17:19   Link #3291
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
How should he know? His parents never told him.
He could only guess it, because of his special powers, but it could also be for other reasons.


Something else I just noticed: When the Jaw-Titan saw Mikasa, he immediately recognized her as an Ackermann. I wonder how he could do this. Is there something about the Ackermanns, that makes the Titans feel, they are special? It's not like they look particularly special.
He alluded to knowing when talking to the guy who's going to take over the Beast Titan abilities.

As for the Ackermann thing... I'm just going to assume they're racists and assume any Japanese looking person from the island is an Ackermann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
He could be pulling it out from Ymir's memories. She knew everyone in the survey corps... not to mention that Mikasa is extra recognizable due to being half Asian and wearing a trademark red scarf, and Reiner most likely debriefed them on everyone in the survey corps
Also possible, but I find mine more humorous.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 22:23   Link #3292
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Marley didn't have just the shifters on their side, they also had the eldians who they used as titan WMD's. The survey Crops would not be willing to use titans the same way as Marley. Also when it comes to tech, while marley is behind most of the world, Marley is also way ahead of Paradis island. The best weapons the survey crops have are regular rifles/pistols and canons. Their movement gear does give them an interesting advantage in the city that makes them a bit tricky, but as we saw they can get shredded by machine gun fire... So ya, Marley did win their last war, but that had way more to work with than paradis island had and its clear that was pretty much going to be the LAST war they would win thanks to tech making titans obsolete... So ya, with nothing more than the shifters, Paradis island would not stand a chance against the rest of the world
Magatha's Policy and Officer Bruan's report
Magatha has already stated that Marley's policy will be a shift from reliance on titans and more on war technology. That's why he is no longer concerned with capturing original titan.

Number two Eren used the original titan's power when he touched Dina Yeager(royal blood). Historia Reiss also has that same affect on Eren because of the same reason royal blood. If officer Bruan(armored titan) put that in his report then why would Marley unleash bunch titan shifters when they know Eren could possibly control them?

Number three did Marley start using titan shifter because they no longer have the colossal titan's nuke abilities? The fortress Pieck, Zeke, Reiner, and Porco took down would not have been a challenge if they had Bertholdt and the colossal titan. The reason the world declared war on Marley was because the lost two titans(Female and colossal Titan) to Paradise Island. Marley would have gone back to Paradise Island if it weren't for the war that was using up there titan resources.

Fourth can Marley trust the eldians in the camp knowing that there are eldians from Paradise Island fighting the world? Paradise Island is an example of the past when the Eldians were on top and the rest of the world was on the bottom. It could spark hope for eldians in the camp to defect.

Finally what do you know about Paradise Island's capabilities? Paradise Island is no longer ignorant of the world. Eren has live among the enemies. There are foreign countries working with Paradise Island. What you see here is just the scout regiment and they once more taking down titans rest of the world can't seem to do. For all you know Paradise Island could be more advanced then the rest of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well ya, that's all the reasons they have to wage war with Marley, but that doesn't really account for declaring war with the rest of the world. Even the marley captain thinks it was foolish for them to attack at that moment and time when the whole world was watching. If they didn't declare war on the rest of the world, then paradise Island could focus on Marley and hope they can deal with the rest of the world diplomatically. If diplomacy doesn't work due to hatred and fear, then they are back to square one. Point is, they should not needlessly throw out the diplomatic option
Marley, allies, tybur family, does it matter who is controlling the Eldians?
Marley has the power of the titans. That is what made them powerful. Do you honestly think other countries have not tried or even dreamed of having there own titan capabilities? Even if Marley was not there to enslave the Eldians another country would have taken its place. For centuries the rest of the world been on the receiving end of the titans. Even Zeke explains to the rest of the warriors at the meeting that the only thing keeping them alive is the titan powers. The rest of the world thinks of eldians has weapons not human beings. At willy's world announcement did you see how the rest of the diplomats treated the Eldians? When Willy declared war on Paradise Island the world cheered.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 18:38   Link #3293
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post

Marley, allies, tybur family, does it matter who is controlling the Eldians?
Marley has the power of the titans. That is what made them powerful. Do you honestly think other countries have not tried or even dreamed of having there own titan capabilities? Even if Marley was not there to enslave the Eldians another country would have taken its place. For centuries the rest of the world been on the receiving end of the titans. Even Zeke explains to the rest of the warriors at the meeting that the only thing keeping them alive is the titan powers. The rest of the world thinks of eldians has weapons not human beings. At willy's world announcement did you see how the rest of the diplomats treated the Eldians? When Willy declared war on Paradise Island the world cheered.
Diplomacy is a kind of war on itself. Just because your opponent has made a good move it doesn't mean you should simply give up and let them win.

They have far less chances of surviving against the whole world in a war than to win a propaganda battle against a single nation.

But let's even suppose they can win a war against the whole world in spite of the fact they have proven to have the means to kill titans, since that wouldn't really help at all to make everyone like them, all they would be able to do at that point is subjugate or exterminate... the whole damn world.

In that case it would truly be far better if the Eldians disappeared. If Eldians truly cannot live in peace with the world, then the Reiss family was right all along and Eren is a villain.
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 00:28   Link #3294
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
^
Torturing people, using has weapons, putting them in concentration camp is not diplomacy. Second you know willy and the world declared war on Paradise Island first right? Your assuming Eren and Paradise Island had a chose in the beginning.

Conquering your enemies
Just because you beat your enemies does not mean you have to kill and subjugate them. Your just being extreme. There are plenty of example in history that proves that.

Peace?
Funny how you blame the Eldians for not playing nice when its Marley that attacked them in the first place and the world made there first deceleration of war against them. Why can't it be the other way around? Like this it would truly be far better if the rest of the world disappeared. If Marley and the world truly cannot live in peace with the Eldians. Eren was right all along the world is the villian.

"on the other side of the wall, is the ocean, and on the other side of the ocean, is freedom. We believed that for so long... but it's not true. Everything is as I saw it in my father's memories what's waiting for us on the other side of the ocean is the enemy. Right? So if we kill the enemy, the one waiting for us on the other side, will we finally be free?"~Eren Chapter 90 last page
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 05:46   Link #3295
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post


Peace?
Funny how you blame the Eldians for not playing nice when its Marley that attacked them in the first place and the world made there first deceleration of war against them. Why can't it be the other way around? Like this it would truly be far better if the rest of the world disappeared. If Marley and the world truly cannot live in peace with the Eldians. Eren was right all along the world is the villian.

"on the other side of the wall, is the ocean, and on the other side of the ocean, is freedom. We believed that for so long... but it's not true. Everything is as I saw it in my father's memories what's waiting for us on the other side of the ocean is the enemy. Right? So if we kill the enemy, the one waiting for us on the other side, will we finally be free?"~Eren Chapter 90 last page
While killing diplomats are usually a big No-No I feel those that stayed were sacrificed by their countries for being Marley sychophants. As said Hizuru's ambassador went scarce as she knew something was up.

Plus the opinion of these synchopathic ambassadors does not reflect necessarily the opinion of their government. The secret leaders of Marley who are Eldians just started a war by themselves and want to drag the rest of the world with them when all this time they have been waging a war of conquest on the rest of the world not minding war crimes along the way.

Fact the Eldian Empire never went away they just wore new skins calling themselves Marley.

This is in fact another Eldian civil war. Would you side with the ones who keeps attacking you or stay neutral while watching if Paradis island would stay isolationist or open relations.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 08:44   Link #3296
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
^Lucky ones
I will assume you are asking from Eldian point of view until you correct me. The out come for the Eldian people are the same. Less then one percent get to live a privileged(willy), high ranking official(magatha), or any other place of title. The reality is majority don't. Most end up suffering and dying from outside influences because of who they are. Example look at the Eldians at Paradise Island (it was the kings threat that kept them protected), Marley's camp, Owl and the few eldians who stayed out of the camps had to hide within the marley ranks to survive. You make it sound like Eldians have a choice in life. They don't.

So let think this through your the most hated race in the world. If found out you will be killed or experimented on by any country just so they can figure out why you turn into a titan. If you have a family you will always live in fear for them(Grisha's parents). The fates even worse for those of royal blood in Owl's explanation. You will always live in secrecy even among your own friends or so called superiors. Example Look at Eren(not royal blood but had physical contact with one) and Zeke(royal blood) they still have not revealed to there higher ups, friends, peers about requirement you need to use the original titan that is royal blood.

Does it matter if its a Civil War among Eldians? Nope
Paradise Island was neutral and isolationist and they were still attacked. The eldians sided with the Marleys who are attacking Paradise Island and the rest of the world. Look how they are treated. Willy just declared World war against Eldians and Paradise Island Good luck with peace and relations with other countries because they are going to have a choice fight for you, stay neutral, or side with your enemy. Paradise Island is Eldian's last hope. Why because they are the last chance for Eldian independence, power, peace, and respect.

"Would you side with the ones who keeps attacking you or stay neutral while watching if Paradis island would stay isolationist or open relations."~ReddyRedWolf

I will let you answer your own question.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 21:25   Link #3297
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
^Lucky ones
I will assume you are asking from Eldian point of view until you correct me.
Nope the point of view of other countries. If they let Marley and Paradis go at each other they'll still end up as the winners as they have tech superiority.

If Eren Jaeger is such a threat why did he come himself not a Titan army and attacking the Eldians along with Marley?

I'm not saying the world has a reason to trust Paradis but they have more reason not to trust Marley.

Hence Maggath thinking the unthinkable. What if the world tolerates Paradis where does that leave Marley?

Because for the past century Marley isn't any better than the Eldian Empire and Willy comes out and says it is a farce. Eldian shifters has always been in charge of Marley.

I don't think Eren and the Scout Legion can infiltrate Marley on their own. They could have had help from other countries. Hizuru is damn suspicious of that.

Oh yes Paradis has a resource the rest of the world wants. As the Ferengi say the great river of the material continuum provides as long as you navigate it smartly. Paradis has something they want, oil, and the world has something Paradis wants products and technology to uplift from a pre-industrial society.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 02:54   Link #3298
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
^The World View
The allies attacked Marley only because they lost the Female and Colossal titan to Paradise Island. A deceleration of war was declared by Willy and the World inside the Marley getto's. They fear Paradise Island more then they fear Marley obviously. Eren has only strengthened the fear and assurance that the rest of the world will be drawn in by killing the diplomats during Willy's little theater.

Willy's Speech of War
Number two I doubt the resources was the main issue. Willy made that clear in his speech when he detailed Marley's failed attempt to get the original titan to the world. The world knows about Reiner braun's report. Has for the world's technological argument. Willy said in the same chapter "although in the previous war waged by marley, there emerged some weapons which could surpass the strength of titans, To date, no weapon which could possibly stop an attack of millions of colossal titans has ever been created. Once a world leveling attack is triggered, there will be nothing we can do to stop it."~Willy Chapter 100

The allies couldn't even come close to defeating the four titans Marley had why would they be able to be beat paradise Island if Eren recovers 5 more from this fight? You should go back and read Willy's speech. He was very clear on a lot of things especially on all the stuff you mentioned.

If Magatha loses this battle with Eren then this will be a sever blow to Marley's reputation. Also this will be message to the rest of the world. We just be a superpower that you could not beat for the last couple hundred years.

The Eldian Civil War theory
You guys in the forum keep pushing this civil war Idea around but you don't know how badly the world is been drinking willy's Kool-Aid. How do you think the Willy got the rest of the world to go to war with him against Paradise Island? Also you guys are making your argument for the world but your doing so with a reader perspective. You know whats happening with World, Marley, Paradise Island, Owl, Grisha, Officer magatha and Fritz family. You know the real truth about Eren Yeager. The world only has reports from Braun( armor titan), Willy's truth (for whatever thats worth), and what ever intel they get from there own resources. Apparently that ain't much because they bought into willy's speech.

Zeke
Finally I am wondering about Zeke. I think he is working for someone else. His past does not make any sense. When I say that I mean his everything he has done. Why would he turn Grisha and Dina in to authorities? Why does he keep his Royal blood a secret? At the meeting with the warriors he was speaking a different meaning to his crew while marley was listening. How did he know about the attack that was about to happen? He does not fall in to the trap like Pieck or Porko. He then shows up at the battle. Did he kill his captor's and escape or was he allowed to walk? Now Owl has know about Grisha since he was a boy. I wonder if Zeke met with owl before? I don't know just a lot of questions.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2018-04-01 at 03:21.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-03, 14:58   Link #3299
grecefar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Blue Notes Blues
chapter is out, the jaw titan is the solution for the crystal and warhammer was eaten, but I don't know if it was eren drinking the blood or the jaw who broke the crystal and killed her.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-03, 15:05   Link #3300
Ultragunner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Eren is such a savage now
__________________
Ultragunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.