AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-02, 17:41   Link #81
Nivek von Beldo

The Catchprase since the chapter summary, Hitomi upped up her ante, please learn a better catchphrase. and she repeat it 21-30 to 21-45 again.

Well. that explain a lot of things in this chapter...what kind of animal is Kido?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 18:12   Link #82
James Rye

Isn't Kido that Waterbear which I think is the smallest animal which can survive pretty much everything even the cold airless realm of space?
Old 2018-03-02, 18:47   Link #83
kuromitsu

Aw hey, they added some original elements to Tiger's story, no? I don't remember him meeting Leo in his delinquent days, although I'm really sleepy right now so maybe it's just my memory not working. I did miss Civet thinking "what is he going on about? what does any of this have to do with Leo?" as Tiger tells his macho sob story, that was hilarious.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 02:36   Link #84
The One Above God
Kamijou

Why is the hippo so weak here? Aren't they supposed to be strong enough to scare off crocodiles?

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 18:05   Link #85
Nivek von Beldo

So Kido was a pangolin...that explain his love for trees.

I wanto to see the suffering that ojousama so rampant hypocresy.
Old 2018-03-09, 20:50   Link #86
grecefar

Indeed I want to see her suffer too.

Bunny was awesome and funny at the same time but is the next chapter that I'm looking foward, it seems we are going to see hitomi full form.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 08:12   Link #87
ScrewySquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Indeed I want to see her suffer too.

Bunny was awesome and funny at the same time but is the next chapter that I'm looking foward, it seems we are going to see hitomi full form.
didn't I say it earlier?

Never underestimate the bunny!
ScrewySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 13:38   Link #88
videoman190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
So Kido was a pangolin...that explain his love for trees.

I wanto to see the suffering that ojousama so rampant hypocresy.

This is what a pangolin looks like.
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 14:17   Link #89
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Kido 1 hit Gorilla and Crocodile
But to Ratel many hits don't do a thing
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 14:21   Link #90
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewySquirrel View Post
didn't I say it earlier?

Never underestimate the bunny!
You know, Hitomi has been yapping about "The one with sharpest fangs wins". However fangs aren't sharp. In fact predators generally don't have sharp teeth. Rodents do. Thus, bunny girl for the win.
Old 2018-03-10, 14:28   Link #91
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Why is the hippo so weak here? Aren't they supposed to be strong enough to scare off crocodiles?
I guess the problem must be with the human side. Hippos are scary as heck, but this guy himself is a real pushover. A good person, but sadly that doesn't make him a good competitor in these fights.

Of course he's hardly the only one unable to really make an impact. For all the fanservice she's been involved in....Eruza hasn't actually accomplished much. Heck even the bunny has honestly accomplished more by helping her allies escape or dropping that one opponent into a pitfall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
You know, Hitomi has been yapping about "The one with sharpest fangs wins". However fangs aren't sharp. In fact predators generally don't have sharp teeth. Rodents do. Thus, bunny girl for the win.
Hitomi's catchphrase never seems accurate. She wins her fights via a slash with her claws not her fangs!
Old 2018-03-10, 15:20   Link #92
videoman190

Images
yeah
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
videoman190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 14:28   Link #93
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Mmmm?

Did Hitomi's parent bang a Ratel?

Also, Shidoh X Hitomi is fixed, I guess?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 15:16   Link #94
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Ok so Hitomi is a natural human/honey-badger hybrid....sure why not . At this point just take whatever the show dishes out.

At least Hitomi in that state should be able to shut up that crazy girl for a while. The shock of her prized piece getting stomped should be enjoyable.
Old 2018-03-16, 16:42   Link #95
kuromitsu

Han Megumi in bitchy ojousama mode was great already, but her chewing the scenery in this episode was one of the best parts. And Amamiya Sora going all-out as Hitomi makes this one of my favorite roles by her so far.

Also, I haven't mentioned this before but I love the BGM in this show, it's just the perfect score for all the over the top cheesiness.

Things to pointlessly think about, though:
- Honey badgers are not native to China, are they? So what was Hitomi doing there?
- I always kind of assumed that Hitomi was less affected by Civet's ability because as natural hybrid she has better specs than the other fighters who are surgically altered humans. But now that I think about it, the Civeton Wrap didn't affect Tiger whatsoever, so what's up with that? (Unless his lust manifests as bloodlust, I guess. His growing claws and fur = metaphor for certain changes in certain body parts?)
- I wonder if anyone ever tried to pet any of the furry type Brutes. Tiger and Hitomi look soooo fluffy!
Old 2018-03-16, 17:23   Link #96
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Han Megumi in bitchy ojousama mode was great already, but her chewing the scenery in this episode was one of the best parts. And Amamiya Sora going all-out as Hitomi makes this one of my favorite roles by her so far.

Also, I haven't mentioned this before but I love the BGM in this show, it's just the perfect score for all the over the top cheesiness.

Things to pointlessly think about, though:
- Honey badgers are not native to China, are they? So what was Hitomi doing there?
- I always kind of assumed that Hitomi was less affected by Civet's ability because as natural hybrid she has better specs than the other fighters who are surgically altered humans. But now that I think about it, the Civeton Wrap didn't affect Tiger whatsoever, so what's up with that? (Unless his lust manifests as bloodlust, I guess. His growing claws and fur = metaphor for certain changes in certain body parts?)
- I wonder if anyone ever tried to pet any of the furry type Brutes. Tiger and Hitomi look soooo fluffy!
Tiger Bromance was more stronger that any aphrodisiac that is why and might be the bloodlust.

So Hitomi was natural part animal..i thoguht there would a full animal transformtion but seems is not....still that was a twist, i would still prefer the full animal one.

Hitomi And Shidoh..better than that crappy jungle book remake, wonder if hitomi meet Rex when both were in Hong Kong
Old 2018-03-17, 10:45   Link #97
grecefar

Why didn't tiger use his full transformation?, unless he was already using it, if not then that what you get for getitng overconfident and underestimated the opponent.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 09:33   Link #98
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Great Show, love Baetomi

Believe she is a hybrid of Human and Geneticly altered human. Not Woman fucked by a Badger XD

But like has there been ANY growth between her and main boy? Like... At all? The opening suggests there is supose to be.
Old 2018-03-21, 12:00   Link #99
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
But like has there been ANY growth between her and main boy? Like... At all? The opening suggests there is supose to be.
No spoilers, but it's a bit... complicated.
Old 2018-03-21, 15:31   Link #100
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
No spoilers, but it's a bit... complicated.
Really? By all means spoil me in a PM.

Tags
action, adaptation, amazon prime, battles, beastgirl, ultraviolence