AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-12-27, 04:31   Link #341
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

Yeah,finally EP9-10(sub) was released .(Meh,only 13 EP . I thought "Indianarc" is only "overture" for manga.)
*Ono voiced Sebastian so cool!!!He has no issue for "European Style" in Umineko
absolutely.
Bathory Area is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 16:40   Link #342
Celestial Kitsune
Myobu

Screenshots for Episode 13. It was a fun episode with nice music and interesting new characters
Celestial Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 18:01   Link #343
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
This week there's the episode 14 and I was wondering if we will see a new opening...

What do you think?
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 03:21   Link #344
ddwkc
Lone Wolf

Send a message via MSN to ddwkc
I was just watching epi 9.

Spoiler:

A yaoi fangirl wet dream?
Eo tempore mortem cognovi
ddwkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 19:49   Link #345
Celestial Kitsune
Myobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
This week there's the episode 14 and I was wondering if we will see a new opening...

What do you think?
If I am not mistaken, there was a notice in the last episode, and ANN also lists that episode 14 will air on January 8.

Regarding a new OP/ED:

Spoiler:
Celestial Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 04:50   Link #346
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Kitsune View Post
Spoiler:
Goddamn I read that backwards because I'm sort of sleeping and I was like wait what
Spoiler for 2nd OP:
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 18:00   Link #347
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

His Butler is a Phantasm

What a relief at being to watch another episode to Kuroshitsuji after a couple weeks of absence.

The filler ninth episode was a very funny one.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 00:20   Link #348
ploki

For the manga readers, does the story get any better? Or is it just a lot of fanservice catered towards females?

Yes, I am male, and I get bored by shoujo type animes. The only hope I had for this series was that it was categorized as shounen, and even though it is targeted for females, sometimes that just means there isn't a lot of action. I'm all for slow developing stories or character centered animes, but this has been very uninteresting so far.
ploki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 01:54   Link #349
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki View Post
For the manga readers, does the story get any better? Or is it just a lot of fanservice catered towards females?

Yes, I am male, and I get bored by shoujo type animes. The only hope I had for this series was that it was categorized as shounen, and even though it is targeted for females, sometimes that just means there isn't a lot of action. I'm all for slow developing stories or character centered animes, but this has been very uninteresting so far.
As much as a raging fan girl voice I have in my head I could not make it past ep 3... its more dreary fan service and randomness with lil plot or worth while plot/story.... this series was a turn off. ;_;
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:37   Link #350
Zmayana
Sebasuchan fangaru

Send a message via MSN to Zmayana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki View Post

Yes, the manga story definitely gets better and more exciting + there is some male fanservice too in the Noah arc. But I'm not gonna lie, there is not much action ahead, just more of a criminal hunt and solving mysteries. Nothing too smart though, but it leaves me entertained as a female reader. Honesetly, I don't even know why it's labeled shounen, because it's clearly targeted mostly for the female audience.
Zmayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 09:50   Link #351
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

This series is so far so good. Both anime and manga has their own virtue.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 12:30   Link #352
ricaryx

I got curious before checking this show. Is there romance here? Or just plain boy-boy romance? Sebastian is hot and the next main character is another boy and there's lots of fanservice. That's always a red-flag for shounen-ai. Not that I find it repulsive. XD
ricaryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 16:52   Link #353
Zmayana
Sebasuchan fangaru

Send a message via MSN to Zmayana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricaryx View Post
I got curious before checking this show. Is there romance here? Or just plain boy-boy romance? Sebastian is hot and the next main character is another boy and there's lots of fanservice. That's always a red-flag for shounen-ai. Not that I find it repulsive. XD
Nope, there is no romantic love involved. Just some shounen-ai hints..But in the latest chapters it was hinted that Sebastian actually might be bi after all Ok never mind, disregard my last sentence
Zmayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 17:41   Link #354
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricaryx View Post
There is no shounen-ai. Just fanservice for fangirls: they see what they want to see. >_>
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 18:17   Link #355
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

His Butler on Ice

Kuroshitsuji's tenth episode put a wonderful smile on my face.

For starters, the gears began to turn around making the hands on the Clock of Doom to move again.
Spoiler:

Ciel was exquisitively malicious in this episode, savoring the glum and murky taste of the cursed fate which has made company to the Phantomhive name for generations ago.
Spoiler:

And what could be an episode without some innocent fanservice, courtesy of Lau's companion, though did not pass to show on-screen because all the characters reside in the Victorian Era, and fanservice at that time was tabooed, outlawed, and not forgetting punishable by law.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 14:22   Link #356
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
And what could be an episode without some innocent fanservice, courtesy of Lau's companion, though did not pass to show on-screen because all the characters reside in the Victorian Era, and fanservice at that time was tabooed, outlawed, and not forgetting punishable by law.
Well, dang. I hope Lau has some serious diplomatic immunity, haha!

Eh, I don't know what became of the fanservice talk above, but I think that the show is pretty much just messing around. I could really care less, I'm just fascinated by it (As inaccurate as it is,) because it's in the Victorian Era, and I myself and a big fan of European history - especially that of the Royal Families and how general life was for everyone.

Although, I could be looking in the wrong place, but thus far that's what keeps my attention on it. The plot itself is kind of driving me up the wall because its point is slowly waning, but a filler or two is fine. I think we've finally gotten into a new, actual plot point with episode 13 though, whatever that may be.

But I'm pretty sure this is one of those shows were its fan-base will drop because it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere, only to gain it back two-fold because something exciting or different happens waaaay later.
Old 2009-01-15, 11:20   Link #357
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Ohh...I just watched the first episode! Sebastian <3 x'3. I could really fan girl him...

Since I am sooooooo late. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how many episodes there are to-date?
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 12:11   Link #358
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Since I am sooooooo late. Can someone be kind enough to tell me how many episodes there are to-date?
As of right now, there are 14 episodes. (A new one airs tonight.) So far, 10 of the episodes have been subbed.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 18:29   Link #359
Same_Shark

I present to you all, Lacrimosa!
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 18:50   Link #360
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
I present to you all, Lacrimosa!
Damn, for a second there my wishful mind thought it was from Lacrimosa, the band.
But good ed nonetheless.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, shounen