AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-02, 12:32   Link #21
Frontier

It's Summer Break and Isaku is looking great in her braided twintails and loungewear! And she's even got an invite to hang out with some female classmates! She's so overwhelmed she needs emotional validation from her cats !

Isaku looks amazing in a yukata! Lucky Keiya !

Well, Isaku was worried she'd run into old classmates at the festival, and she did, and they're still as judgemental as ever. Luckily Keiya shows up and blatantly flirts with Isaku to throw off the girls and holds her hand! And she's not letting go of it !

It's nice to see the pair enjoy a genuine festival date together. The best part is when they see the Keiya dog plushie from the OP/ED and Isaku decides she MUST have it...even if she can't really hit it with the rifle. Luckily Keiya has experience shooting things...and people. So much so the guy running the stall thought he'd get shot !

Man, Isaku so down bad she's practicing kissing on a Keiya plushie, and making Keiya jealous as a result. He even subtly kissed her forehead to make up for it .

It's nice to see Isaku hanging out with Katsuki and Ando and finally getting to do all the things you normally do with girl friends! Isaku is a little over eager but that's what makes her so endearing and cute .

Keiya gets jealous of Isaku sleeping with a plushie? Then he'll help himself to nestling up in her cleavage! Of course that just makes her so comfortable she just falls asleep next to him again, though if only she knew how badly Keiya wanted to kiss her .

What was your favorite animation error? Keiya's mouth not moving during dialogue? Isaku's outfits changing between scene? Or Keiya's mouth moving when he's already finished talking ?
Old 2023-11-09, 13:49   Link #22
Frontier

I guess it figures Isaku would be on good terms with her grandpa's Yakuza pals, but I didn't expect to see Junya Enoki! Nasa and Tsukasa, reunited again! Although his characters more like Inupi from Tokyo Revengers than Nasa. Heck, this isn't even the first time he's played the age-appropriate guy in an age-gap romance, he was in Koikimo too !

Isn't it great to finally have gal pals you can gush over romance with and have genuine girl talk over boys? I love how Katsuki and Ando are all in on Isaku's relationship with Keiya, even if they don't know all the complicated dynamics going into it. But still, supportive wingwomen are the best !

Keiya probably knows how into him Isaku is, but will Isaku ever understand how he truly feels for her ?

So Mikio is a bit of a thug and a troublemaker, and he can't leave Isaku alone, which pits him against Keiya. Though those girls are probably happy they got to see a boy-on-boy kabedon. And Mikio seems surprisingly into Keiya wanting to mess with him. And of course he transfers to their school !

It must be so surreal for this class to see what looks like a legit love triangle play out in real time as Mikio and Keiya are both all over Isaku and trying to steal her away from each other. Of course having another Yakuza grandkid who isn't afraid to flaunt it just makes it more prescient for Isaku to hide her own heritage .

I love how Katsuki and Ando come up with a play for the school festival all to help Isaku and Keiya hook up. That's some real power wingwomen moves! Of course Mikio just had to hijack it and steal the part of Romeo. If only Keiya had won in rock-paper-scissors! He seemed really into it though even though he has no idea what Romeo and Juliet even is !

At least he gets to be Tybalt. And in-character enough to want to murder Mikio/Romeo with real swords. I wouldn't put it past him to bring his own katana .

I don't think anyone counted on Isaku being such a stiff actress. Though that just makes it cuter that Keiya is actually better at this than her, and they even get a romantic moment acting the play out all to themselves...too bad Keiya still didn't kiss her. And of course Mikio caught them .
Old 2023-11-16, 12:54   Link #23
Frontier

Of course Mikio had to catch them getting cozy together and figure out what's going on...even if neither Isaku and Keiya are willing to admit their feelings for each other .

If anything good will come out of this play, it's the costumes and the class solidarity Isaku feels as they work to make the cultural festival a success .

"Stay calm, Isaku" - proceeds to stammer and basically give herself away almost immediately. Yeah, that's our Isaku .

The moment I saw that prop sword I was wondering if Keiya would use it on Mikio, and wouldn't you know it, he immediately does! Though the irony is he misread the situation, thinking Isaku was getting chummy with Mikio when she was really just thinking about everything she loves about Keiya .

Isaku knows how to reward her guard dog! Whether it be with headpats or getting up close and personal so he can nuzzle into her body! Of course that also makes Mikio more determined to ruin things .

I love how Ando is the only who knows who Olivia Hussey is .

The costumes are on-point! Everyone looks great! And the underlying chemistry between Juliet and Tybalt is so on-point you almost wish they were the lead pair .

Isaku has the looks for Juliet but her acting...has not improved at all. And she tried so hard! The directors basically just give up! Poor Isaku-chan! Keiya's the only one who likes her acting but that's because he'll never say a mean thing to her !

"Your acting is as bland as a daikon" The funny thing is this isn't even the first time an Akari Kito character has been compared to a daikon radish. At least it wasn't a comment about her legs .

Well, that sure escalated quickly. First Mikio brings out his creeper face and then he's pulling a blade out and holding Isaku hostage .
Old 2023-11-23, 02:27   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

He has her straddle him and starts sniffing her.

I wonder if he likes her back??
Old 2023-11-23, 14:59   Link #25
Frontier

Isaku really needs to stop getting kidnapped! This time she got handcuffed and Keiya is along for the ride .

Man, Mikio is a complete psycho. Having him and his thugs grab Isaku and Keiya and threatening to rape Isaku to rile up Keiya enough that he'd probably try to kill Mikio. This kid has it in him to be a total criminal Yakuza...and the worst of the worst !

Kick him in the balls Isaku! And that gives Keiya his opportunity to free himself and handily deal with the other thugs in true Keiya fashion .

I love how the only reason Isaku wants to leave Mikio alone is they still have a play to run and she's their Romeo. A dude is literally bleeding from a bullet wound and Isaku is still focused on the play. Even Keiya is like "really?" .

Ugh. Mikio bailed!? And then he shows up right when Keiya is about to take his rightful place as Romeo. Except not...because now he's letting Keiya play Romeo! Operation Lovey-Dovey is back on !

Isaku is a little thrown off but actually acclimates well when she realizes the man she actually loves is playing her love interest. So much so that she even finally kisses him !

Man, Keiya plays Romeo as easily as he breathes, both on and off the stage .
Old 2023-11-23, 21:03   Link #26
Alchemist007
*Author

So just laugh off attempted rape and go about your regular business.

What a load of nonsense.
Old 2023-11-30, 12:42   Link #27
Frontier

This play turned out fantastic! Isaku got her first kiss with Keiya, the play was a success, and multiple people in class have hooked up! It's that cultural festival magic at work! And Mikio is still trying to get chummy with Keiya like he and Keiya are friends (even though Keiya would rather shoot him) .

Nobody will miss Mikio, and this might be the last time Isaku ever sees him, but I guess if anything good came out of her experience with him (other than her kiss with Keiya) it's that Isaku seems more committed to her feelings for him and desire to be with him now .

Look at the two of them on what is basically a festival date! Get to attend a maid cafe (where Keiya gets to feed Isaku because she can't resist a begging guard dog), the haunted house (where Keiya is scarier than the ghouls), and even fortunetelling with some accurate fortunes that Keiya will totally blow off in a very Keiya way .

Oh hey, it's Kaori! Keiya's hostess lady friend. Isaku feels very self-conscious around her bubbly and intimate energy with Keiya, as well as her gorgeous and mature appearance, but it seems like Kaori really just came to witness the hilarity of Keiya playing a high schooler and watching a high school girl crush on him. It's hilarious, but she also supports Isaku too .

Kaori's not Keiya's girlfriend, though I'm guessing they probably slept together...not that Isaku has the guts to ask him that. But there is only one girl that truly has Keiya's heart, and his loyalty, and that's Isaku. And what's more romantic than getting close in the privacy of the classroom amidst the fireworks ?
Old 2023-12-02, 05:36   Link #28
Alchemist007
*Author

The quality has always been there, but was a bit distracting this ep in particular.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-12-07, 12:49   Link #29
Frontier

It's cute to imagine Isaku telling Keiya to "stay" like a good dog, but he can only hold his feelings back so much around her .

Can't beat realizing your crush might actually love you back then when you're buck-naked in the bath and end up straying yourself with water. Also, Isaku butt .

Isaku had a lot of reservations about dating Keiya, even before she thought she had an actual chance, but now she just can't help her own desire to be with him despite knowing how difficult it could be. And the only person she can seek romance advice from is a hostess who may or may not have banged Keiya .

I know it's before it opened, but I'm not sure if a minor should be going to a hostess club unsupervised...then again, she's a Yakuza Princess, so it kind of comes with the territory .

So, yeah, Kaori and Keiya have never actually dated or been in an official relationship...but they have slept together, which doesn't really surprise anyone or Isaku. I mean, who could resist Kaori? Especially when you see how amazing she looked in that dress in the flashback !

I see Keiya is a natural lady killer and knows how to keep girls happy and at arms distance .

So Keiya and Kaori share a cigarette kiss and end up in bed together, but it must be surreal to have the man you slept with looking at a picture a little girl drew of him and then walking about to make sure he's there to make breakfast for her while you're still in bed naked. But it just goes to show that Isaku will always be the most important girl to Keiya .

I mean, Isaku has been kidnapped twice and nearly sexually assaulted, at this point dating a Yakuza seems like the safest thing she could do .

It's unsurprising that Keiya has kept a lot of Isaku's old things from childhood...and also not surprising that he straight up sniffs them .

Isaku finally "frees" Keiya and he wastes no time bringing her to his bed in a princess carry and trying to shove his tongue down her mouth...or licking her hands. Maybe Isaku should have freed him within reason? Down boy, down !
Old 2023-12-08, 19:59   Link #30
Alchemist007
*Author

I guess he considers himself "free" to not restrain himself.
Old 2023-12-14, 12:45   Link #31
Frontier

Isaku finally confesses! And Keiya makes it sound like it's mutual! And also jumping a few steps by immediately throwing Isaku on his bed and about to ravish her...luckily "stay" still works on him like a good dog, but it's not Isaku's rosy picture how she expected them to get together. Are their feelings truly the same .

Count on Katsuki and Ando to notice when there's relationship trouble afoot! They really are a pair of great gal pals and wingwomen .

It's no surprise another girl would try to make a move on Keiya, but the gall of her to ask for a kiss even if she knew she didn't have a chance! And classic Keiya thinks giving her a kiss is the easiest solution, which is the last thing Isaku wanted to see. Keiya is in the dog house now. And I love the incredibly awkward walk animation they gave Kurino when she ran off .

Oh no, not Plushie Keiya! He's done nothing wrong! I guess it goes to show how mad Isaku is at him. And him matter-of-factly saying he won't do it again isn't going to suddenly make things better .

Is there anything more surreal than an adult Yakuza treating two high school girls to a buffet so he can get romance advice from them to go out with his teen love interest? And the way Katsuki and Ando reacted to how he immediately tried to take her to bed...priceless. But I'm glad the girls were able to get him to realize he's an indelicate weirdo and he needs to meet Isaku when it comes to their mutual feelings .
Old 2023-12-16, 20:42   Link #32
Alchemist007
*Author

He's a physical guy, not too surprising.
Old 2023-12-21, 12:46   Link #33
Frontier

Things are still awkward between Isaku and Keiya and Isaku is considering that maybe it was a mistake to confess in the first place...even as her feelings are as strong as ever .

Is there anything cuter than Smol Isaku wanting to give Keiya birthday present? Though I never knew Keiya was in the Yakuza so young .

Why am I not surprised Keiya was willing to strip nude for a little girl to draw him? Thank goodness Isaku had good sense even back then .

Wow, this episode was like 45-50% flashbacks, most of which were from the actual series. I get recollecting all the stuff that built up your relationship up to this point but that might have been a bit much .

That's actually rather sweet that Keiya's Yakuza tats were inspired by Isaku, always representing the comfort and happiness she provides for him .

Okay, marking Keiya with his own katana is a bit much. Couldn't he settle for like a hickey or something? Though Isaku clawing his back with her nails feels like a nice (and sexy) compromise. And now the two are officially going out !

Good work Katsuki and Ando! Now I just have to wonder if you'll ever find out the truth about just how weird Keiya is .

Nothing more couple-y than eating together on the school rooftop and nuzzling together to stay warm. Keiya is a good dog that loves cuddling, after all! And what better way to close out than with a passionate kiss between the lovebirds !

(I was kind of expecting Keiya to go for rooftop sex though ).
Old 2023-12-21, 21:36   Link #34
Alchemist007
*Author

The story was about as good as the budget.. Seems like they spent a lot of it on the ED.

3/10

Tags
romance, shoujo