AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-16, 11:27   Link #101
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I really liked the first half but the second had way too much melodrama. Shino is making a mountain out of a molehill. I'm too old for this shit.
It feels very in-character for Shino though. Plus it was worth it just to see Saki lose it .
Old 2023-12-16, 19:36   Link #102
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
It feels very in-character for Shino though. Plus it was worth it just to see Saki lose it .
Yeah, I enjoy me some angry Ayaneru.
Old 2023-12-22, 15:38   Link #103
Frontier

I guess if anyone could get through to Shino in her darkest moment, it would be Mirika, someone who knows full well that Shino will never get over Naoya and cut through all her BS excuses and get to the heart of the matter. I didn't expect Shino to actually delete her picture of him from middle school, though, but of course she couldn't bring herself to throw away her beloved ribbon .

And Mirika, doing the one thing she could do for Shino in that instance, brings Naoya straight to her. She really is such a nice lady who cares far more than she lets on, even for her rivals .

Naoya won't let Shino get away without being honest about how she really feels, for not only her sake but for the sake of her friendship with Saki, and after so much prodding and pleading, Shino finally works up the courage to admit the truth...that she likes Naoya. She's always liked Naoya. And then he immediately rejects her with zero dramatic weight !

Meanwhile Saki...was thinking Shino was into her the whole time! Which coming from our bisexual horny goddess, makes sense. Of course she's also upset that Naoya would reject her best friend. Really, Saki is feeling a lot of different and complicated feelings right now .

But even rejected and with the lingering awkwardness, Shino feels satisfied, especially now that she can be honest with herself and how she really feels. And knowing that Naoya only rejected her for Saki and Nagisa's sake, she feels confident that there might be some room in there for her as well. Because she's not giving up, she's supporting this two-timing now for the sake of making it a three-timing relationship with her as Naoya's 3rd girlfriend !

I love how Naoya and Saki like completely shut down and have no idea what to do. Meanwhile Mirika is just Mirika and Nagisa can't really comment because she was in the same boat as Shino. In fact now Shino actually apologizes and respects Nagisa more now !

Shino is going on the offensive! She's going to put her all in helping Naoya and being there for him so they can make this two-timing work while still flirting with him and making it clear she wants him too! And she doesn't even seem to care all that much about her constantly losing clothes around him at this point .

Really, she seems a little bummed that she and Mirika are still in opposition since Mirika just wants Naoya all to herself, but Mirika is used to being the odd girl out .

And as if this couldn't get more chaotic, Saki finds out about the naked Shino kiss on the island and absolutely loses it, from beating up Naoya to feeling up Shino's chest, and even Nagisa is despondent that she's the only girl who hasn't kissed him yet. And she was just trying to be fair!!! But all's fair in love and war, especially when you're four girls vying for the attention of one guy and said guy is super dedicated and committed. And I agree with Naoya, pouting crying Nagisa is quite cute !
Old 2023-12-22, 19:44   Link #104
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

If Shino had been dere from the start instead of acting like a drama queen, I would have probably enjoyed this season a lot more. She was really cute after she let everything out.

Didn't help that it aired in the same season as 100 girlfriends, which is much more my cup of tea and has better girls. 6/10, not sure I'd want to watch another season unless it focuses on comedy more.
Old 2023-12-22, 21:21   Link #105
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
If Shino had been dere from the start instead of acting like a drama queen, I would have probably enjoyed this season a lot more. She was really cute after she let everything out.

Didn't help that it aired in the same season as 100 girlfriends, which is much more my cup of tea and has better girls. 6/10, not sure I'd want to watch another season unless it focuses on comedy more.
A crazy Harem romcom that still tries to maintain a semblance of sanity despite itself .

But the girls here are pretty great .
Old 2023-12-22, 21:43   Link #106
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Shino said he likes Naoya now all 4 of them are now in some weird relationship with an idiot

Saki knows how to throw a punch and Naoya know how to take a punch

7/10 Need a 3rd season
Old 2023-12-22, 21:49   Link #107
Alchemist007
*Author

More romcom shenanigans with this season. The middle did drag a bit as did Shino's arc, but at least the humor didn't let up.

8/10
Old 2023-12-23, 03:19   Link #108
Lex79

Well, progress for Shino. She can now be honest with her feelings and has learned to accept that polygamy is the right solution for her and her friends.
Old 2023-12-23, 15:43   Link #109
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance