AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-21, 05:35   Link #1001
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

can anyone post an image between Cordelia and Victorique, i can't compare their beautifulness...

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 11:14   Link #1002
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Their kid:

But yeah, that's many years away. I doubt that anything specific about their future will be shown. Their present is interesting enough.

Two free internets for Kate reference, two more because it actually fits.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 02:11   Link #1003
Blayne Barudorii

The kate reference is hilarious.

I'm loving this series, I love the way Victorique speaks (I'm positive she has Aspergers) and while the mysteries aren't that impressive at least the adults don't descend to Series of Unfortunate Levels of lacking of common sense.

The ending theme is pretty good.

My assumption is that WWII seperates them, as Kujo has too much honor to desert the IJA during wartime unless he gets lucky and is injured fairly early on.

Though what would be best if he was posted as a military attache to Italy.

Quote:
Amazing, isn't it, how Yuuki Aoi seems able to come up with classic little pieces of seiyuu sound? Like the hollow laughter in an early episode. Or like the weird laughter of Sunako in Shiki. Or like this well-controlled off-key singing here.
I agree, the hollow laughing was hilarious and as was the bad bad terribad off key singing.
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.
Blayne Barudorii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 02:11   Link #1004
billborden

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
(And in response to klare's question, we automatically believe the old man because obscure prophecies made with no reason to believe them and no central relationship to the plot are always true in fiction; they just are. If a prophecy proves to be false, it's always a prophecy that's central to the plot, where it either proves to be a deliberate attempt to mislead the characters by the villain, or instead the characters choose to Screw Destiny and Defy Fate and all that stuff. But some mumbled doggerel by some random fortune-teller they pass in Episode 7? Always dead-on accurate, regardless if the supernatural is generally "real" in the series or not.)
Even beyond that, in this world prophecy has already been proven to be accurate ("let the rabbits run!") although Victorique personally may doubt it's reality.
Old 2011-02-24, 18:02   Link #1005
Same_Shark

A rip of the full version of Destin Histoire has appeared online. Pretty awesome song in general. Risa Yoshiki should have a pretty good music career to go with her modeling!!!
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 14:05   Link #1006
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Another triumph for Yuuki Aoi.
Spoiler for ep8:
And here are pages with photos of Yoshiki Risa, the gravure idol who sings the OP so well. First a blog post about her, second her blog. Borderline NSFW.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-02-25 at 14:29.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 14:13   Link #1007
EroKing

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Old 2011-02-25, 14:56   Link #1008
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Great! Ep 8 was great!
Old 2011-02-25, 15:22   Link #1009
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Power to the Goth loli haha!

Great Ep..well couple minor faults but we could forgive that
Old 2011-02-25, 15:45   Link #1010
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Power to the Goth loli haha!

Great Ep ... well couple minor faults but we could forgive that
I was a little disappointed that they did not show the short dialogue piece at the end of the second novel between Kujo and Victorique (which eps 6-8 generally covered), but I think the general meaning behind those words came across nicely without them being said....

Spoiler for Ep 8 Spoiler:
Old 2011-02-25, 15:50   Link #1011
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycanid View Post

Spoiler for Ep 8 Spoiler:
I kind wondered about that to. I was like damn, she must be like spiderman or something to cover that ground
Old 2011-02-25, 15:53   Link #1012
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Spoiler for Episode 8:
Spoiler for episode 6:
Old 2011-02-25, 15:55   Link #1013
zero7090

Except Victorique the rest character in this show are kind of dumb. On the early part of ep8 Blois make a super jumb combo aim lock and yet useless on the burning bridge. Also kujo was stupid to go 1v1 with armed enemy. Wont it much more easier to 2v1 knockdown the maid get the job done and get your ass of the bridge?
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 15:56   Link #1014
Sparvid
*hic*

Spoiler:
Old 2011-02-25, 16:08   Link #1015
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Was there something left out of the adaptation?
Nope, that scene was pretty faithful to the source material (which in this case was a bad thing as pointed out )

General impressions of this story as a whole to come later, but I was pretty pleased with the way BONES handled the second novel adaptation. It was generally the better out of the two novels (though it had it's faults) but BONES managed to make the most of it.
Old 2011-02-25, 16:08   Link #1016
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I seem to recall somewhere (I think it's in the LN, that Victorique is 17. I kind of wondered about the age of Harmonia as well. What would posses a 6 yr old to murder?
Old 2011-02-25, 17:19   Link #1017
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Spoiler for Episode 8:
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 18:13   Link #1018
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

In a discussion on 2channel of Victorica's age, based on the novels, they are debating whether she is 14 (probably) or 15 at this point.
Spoiler for ep8:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 18:40   Link #1019
snsninja

Here's my second attempt at a stitch image
If someone could clean it up a little that'd be great
snsninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 18:42   Link #1020
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Another triumph for Yuuki Aoi.
Spoiler for ep8:
And here are pages with photos of Yoshiki Risa, the gravure idol who sings the OP so well. First a blog post about her, second her blog. Borderline NSFW.
Spoiler for ep 8:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, horror, light novel adaptation, school life, shounen