Notices

Old 2008-08-29, 01:16   Link #21
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

it could be another harima's manga
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 03:36   Link #22
geovanny1991

I liked it as far. Though its most certainly not what I wished for. Make lemons out of lemonade (Yes I know its making lemonade out of lemons but I like it my way) ?
geovanny1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 04:54   Link #23
7th_dimension

Good start. Anyway the harima's reaction and thought haven't changed this far. He's still admiring Tenma. And the other dislikes him especcially Hanai. And... Harima still hate Sawachika so much. He doesnt hesitate to punch sawachika's head over and over again, and sawachika is still trusting him--by showing the hidden treasure. I'm relieved this is the same and usual School Rumble. Anyway, i'm a fan of harima and sawachika pairing and i hope the story will make them together. Yo Harima!

Sawachika Eri : "you... would you be my fiance... that's the favor that i asked as friends..."

Harima Kenji : " I accept!... i will do whatever you ask."

<school rumble chapter 280>
7th_dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 12:55   Link #24
skyline^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th_dimension View Post

Sawachika Eri : "you... would you be my fiance... that's the favor that i asked as friends..."

Harima Kenji : " I accept!... i will do whatever you ask."

<school rumble chapter 280>
do you want to start a riot again?
skyline^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 18:27   Link #25
CaptainSmoker

im to anxious ><, does any1 know wether or not SRz will be the continuation of the story line or not? Because most ppl are pointing in the opposite direction so im confuzled
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 22:16   Link #26
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

A question:

What the fuck is this?

A spin-off? A collection of one-shots? A continuation? And why isn't Tenma killed off yet?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 23:06   Link #27
greyhawk
Some dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmoker View Post
im to anxious ><, does any1 know wether or not SRz will be the continuation of the story line or not? Because most ppl are pointing in the opposite direction so im confuzled
Notice the '♮' sign. I too don't know what this stands for, as "#" would stand for actual plot, and "♭" would stand for extra chapters.
Maybe it's just another lame shit he came up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
A question:

What the fuck is this?

A spin-off? A collection of one-shots? A continuation? And why isn't Tenma killed off yet?
Persistent ignorance, mind raping the fans, asking for capital punishment in public.
greyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 04:41   Link #28
mafiastasher

♮=bullshit chapters

It also means natural in music language. So it would seem that this is not the real story if the real story is told in sharps. Of course, school rumble z could just be a bunch of ♮ chapters.

Best thing to do is hold out till the next release. I think that will tell us a lot about the direction of this manga.
mafiastasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:31   Link #29
Yaoi_Daisuki
少年愛

omg im really gonna give up if the mangaka continue in this way. and i was hoping a new series will be better. what a great smack into my face with the 1st chap
Yaoi_Daisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 10:22   Link #30
7th_dimension

start a riot... come on... in 280 they're engaged and 283? Harima end up with freedom. <at least he was experienced to be engaged and hugged once in his life>
7th_dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 04:59   Link #31
Nalio

Send a message via AIM to Nalio
Sigh. I basically just spent all the free time ive had from work in the last four days watching school rumble. At the end of ni gakki I just couldn't take it, i had to continue the story by reading the manga. For the last 6 hours i've read from roughly chapter 180 to 283. I got to the end thinking 283 was the last bit of storyline I'd ever see out of SR. Needless to say, it disappointed me beyond words. I've been hopelessly wishing for some sort of resolution, for anime/manga that have no ending, or end in the "Let the reader decide" fashion is the worst thing for me. The story was great all up until the last two chapters when all I could think was What the fuck is this? Then through some miracle (Google) I find that SR Z is in serialization. First chapter already scanlated. Success! (I think to myself) Only to find that once again the creator fucked me over by making the first chapter a joke chapter. After that mind rape known as chapter 283.

But I thought about it. And I really think he made the first chapter this way to give the readers a clue that SRZ will be heading back to the style that it once used, before everything got all super dramatic towards the end. I cannot say for sure. I can only hope that Z will end up continuing the storyline, and hopefully providing some sort of closure this time around. These are my feelings of School Rumble as of now.

Also, does anyone know when the second chapter of Srz will be published? o_o;
Nalio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 10:03   Link #32
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Next month

Edit: Later this month
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 11:01   Link #33
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalio View Post

Also, does anyone know when the second chapter of Srz will be published? o_o;
yours was one of the best "dissapointed fans" post ive read in a while, yea we hear you alright i just got into this series big time a 2-3 months ago and was extremly dissapointed by the latest chapters i would tell you to be more optimistic but then i would be shitting myself seeing how this is a shonen manga that enjoys throwing readers into circles (gurugu mawaru)

Sep 20 bud next issue(i heard) , heres hoping its not another bs chapter

LOL sorry i meant to say sep 20, sometimes i type to fast and dont notice my mistakes...

Last edited by CaptainSmoker; 2008-09-03 at 09:06.
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 14:48   Link #34
Nalio

Send a message via AIM to Nalio
Agreed. I really can't wait to read it.
Nalio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 00:56   Link #35
mafiastasher

The thing that sucks though is that even if srz is a continuation of the storyline (a big if), we only get 12 16-page chapters a year! I don't know if I have that much devotion to keep up with it...
mafiastasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 04:39   Link #36
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Was there anyone here who mentioned there's like a survey or poll (also a 4 panel strip about SR) in last months magazine special issue (the one with SRZ #1) which asks the readers what they'd like to see in the future out of 3 options? : Tenma and friends, side characters or timeskip. At least i got it from spoilerpics of SRZ #1 over at wannabe quite some time ago, it's just that nobody seems to have mentioned it here before...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 14:22   Link #37
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Tenma
No.

Quote:
side characters
No.

Quote:
or timeskip
HAHAHAHAHA no.

What, no retcon option?
Old 2008-09-02, 17:17   Link #38
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I also wonder about that... All three options look crappy... There should have been a choice - "All choices suck" and I am sure it would have gotten the most votes.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 17:30   Link #39
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Tenma and friends should be equal to the usual SR...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 20:24   Link #40
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Harima and Eri IS equal to SR

what the hell are those options? It wouldnt be surprising if the voting turnout was low or something.
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy