AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2014-12-05, 18:09   Link #1
dearfuture

about Theater Version

Hello everyone, I am an exchange student in France (from China). In China there is no chance to go to a cinema to find an anime movie, then I want to know if I can watch any anime movie in French cinema?
e.g Has "Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion Story" , “Expelled from Paradise” or even (little interest)"Naruto", "Conan" shown in France before?
Will there be any plan to show theater version of "Attack on titan","Psychopass".etc in France?

Thank you and sorry for my poor English.
Old 2014-12-06, 11:37   Link #2
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
The likelihood is extremely slim unless there's a special event in a specific cinema, and the only ones that will have a theatrical release are from studio ghibli (there might be exceptions).

Most will go straight to a DVD or blu-ray release when licensed even in France.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 23:06   Link #3
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearfuture View Post
Hello everyone, I am an exchange student in France (from China). In China there is no chance to go to a cinema to find an anime movie, then I want to know if I can watch any anime movie in French cinema?
e.g Has "Puella Magi Madoka Magica Rebellion Story" , “Expelled from Paradise” or even (little interest)"Naruto", "Conan" shown in France before?
Will there be any plan to show theater version of "Attack on titan","Psychopass".etc in France?

Thank you and sorry for my poor English.
Madoka Magica Rebellion did have showing internationally last year and I am pretty sure France was included in that (Can't find for sure, but was shown in numerous places outside Japan, just not at every theater). Though I doubt would still be showing.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 23:33   Link #4
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
One idea that occured to me as I read this thread was the possibility of talking with other fans of anime in France who are tuned into the pulse of the country more and talking with them or checkingbout their websites, blogs, etc. They might know more about the kind of details you are wondering about.

There are some active members from France in tne forums here as well, so if they see this thread maybe they will be able to point you in places you coukd begin to look too....

Best of luck to you.
Old 2014-12-11, 09:04   Link #5
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I can't help with theaters, but there are streaming alternatives. Crunchyroll has a French site, though I notice all the text is in English!

http://www.crunchyroll.fr/

There are a couple of other French streaming sites in this list: http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/wiki/l...ms_/_downloads
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 11:49   Link #6
dearfuture

Well , thank both of you for the sincere advices which do me a great favor.