AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-25, 18:07   Link #421
HachiRoku

Well.... mostly I think the downhill race will end around the episode 23 and half of 24, if possible, and your right, maybe 2 eps to wrap it up, but i'm thinking 1 is enough. If it ends with Bunta racing Takumi, it'll be so kick ass. I'm just saying, hopefully downhill race will last around 1 1/2 eps. it's rarely 1/2 but that's my theory. I could be wrong.
HachiRoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 20:38   Link #422
Ippo-Kun
fRoG PuNCh!~!@

bunta racing takumi? did this happen in the manga?
Ippo-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 20:47   Link #423
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I think Takumi will probably have figured out his '4WD complex' with the Impreza before the end of the series, maybe during this downhill race???
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 02:11   Link #424
HachiRoku

In the manga, I'm not sure, I haven't since the anime is caught up with the manga, I haven't had time to buy them, but to assure you, I'm just guessing that can happen. The 4WD complex.... I'm not so sure about it, I mean, part of it is on that downhill race, but something tells me it's not it, there is more to be learned about it. Eh..., but that's just me talking. My words are just a rough estimate of what's going on. Although I'm hoping to see Takumi and Bunta race soon, if that ever happens.
Old 2005-12-26, 03:11   Link #425
stretch87
Anime Addict

Possible SPOILER warning

I just finished watching episode 21. I think i'm going to save 22 for another day though. initial d must be savored lol, since eps only come out how often? seriously, how often are they aired? anyway, i loved how keisuke pumped his fist out his window at the end. that was the best ending to a race so far.
stretch87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 09:44   Link #426
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch87
Possible SPOILER warning

I just finished watching episode 21. I think i'm going to save 22 for another day though. initial d must be savored lol, since eps only come out how often? seriously, how often are they aired? anyway, i loved how keisuke pumped his fist out his window at the end. that was the best ending to a race so far.
Every 2 months. Not sure about the actual dates... check the official website
Sun_Tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 18:47   Link #427
stretch87
Anime Addict

^ thanks. i don't really care about exact dates, just a rought idea. it averages out to about 1 ep a month i guess. wow, that's slow. who knows how many seasons they have planned? i hope the fourth stage isn't the last one
stretch87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 01:03   Link #428
HachiRoku

Depends if Kodansha wants to make more mangas of Initial D, hopefully we must pray for a yes. haha... I heard people on other Initial D forums say that there is something about a Fifth Stage... but right now, all I'm worried about is the finishing of the downhill race with "God Arm" and Takumi.
Old 2005-12-27, 05:14   Link #429
Ippo-Kun
fRoG PuNCh!~!@

hmmm is it me or are these races getting boring now?
Ippo-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 06:20   Link #430
IMSabbel

yes, they are.
especially because we KNOW they will win. Normally thats not that bad (typical anime cliche).
But whats the point if they present people who are better drivers, have better cars and know the course... only to drop another deus ex machina to make project D win everytime?
IMSabbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 02:23   Link #431
HachiRoku

I really can't believe I'm saying this, but for once, I wish that Project D will lose, just to see what will happen, at least once, because they say it's getting "harder", but you know the turnout of every ep. is Project D wins. It would be great to see Ryosuke race again too, but meh... might as well wait for Kodansha to make some more mangas and hope he does put those things needed.
Old 2005-12-28, 04:30   Link #432
Serenade

I have the manga up to Vol.32 (scanlation). The anime really catches up the manga quite fast. No wonder they have to release the anime every two months.

Spoiler for Not really, just a little bit:
Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 17:27   Link #433
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade
Spoiler for Not really, just a little bit:
Spoiler:
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 18:04   Link #434
Jusargh

Last two episodes weren't that good. Races are getting boring and when it's mainly just racing episode after episode, it can't be good anymore. It's sad for me, because I liked 1st and 2nd stage a lot.
Jusargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 18:56   Link #435
Phaethon

Out of curiosity, how would people describe the relationships between Takumi and Keisuke? Are they friends? Rivals? Do they just tolerate each other? Given Takumi's comments during the R34 vs. FD race and Keisuke's comments during the 86 vs. (whatever the ultra-light weight car was called) race. it seems like they both have a bit of an inferiority complex towards eachother... but what does everyone think?
Phaethon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 00:57   Link #436
poseur

i think its called respect and acknowledgement of each other's capabilities
poseur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 06:09   Link #437
pw1388

if i find any one of u ppl doing this i will kick your ass!!!!! http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....D807876ED5&p=0
pw1388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 04:04   Link #438
poseur

lol..........he filmed himself crashed.............
poseur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 15:21   Link #439
SWPIGWANG

Its kinda funny to see Ryosuke talk about how Takumi manage to have so many lucky wins (aka deus ex machina).......

Well Ryosuke don't plan races where they have no chance of winning however.....

If project D loses any where, it'd be huge drama when it happens. Especially if it only one driver loses.....I guess that is being saved for something even more climatic than it is now.....

While it might be nice to have more development other than races, I have to say the races are as cool as ever and get me worked up more than other anime.
SWPIGWANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 21:51   Link #440
SuperAsuradaGundam

Send a message via AIM to SuperAsuradaGundam
I wonder what will it be like when Project D races in the Tokyo area? That would surely give them a loss or two
SuperAsuradaGundam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sports