AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-11, 05:19   Link #701
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Positions: Translators
Group: Yoroshiku Fansubs
Projects: Tactical Roar, Captain Tsubasa, Nerima Daikon Brothers, Get Ride! AM Driver
IRC Channel: #Yoroshiku @ irc.rizon.net
E-mail: yoroshikufansubs@yahoo.com

We are working from DVD raws for Tactical Roar, Captain Tsubasa and Nerima Daikon Brothers, Get Ride! we have got the original TV raws as laying our hands on DVD raws has been somewhat difficult (excluding the first 7 episodes where we have DVD raws but not ISOs like the others)
Old 2006-06-12, 03:43   Link #702
thewan

Group: ManyakCunSubs
(excuse us for our bad naming sense, we're in the process of getting a real name)
Positions: (High Priority) Translators, Webmasters
(Low Prority) Timers, Encoders
Email: sasuke_01@fastmail.fm

we currently have few members and therefore do not have any projects in plan. most likely we will start at the end of the year coz one of its members (which is me, thewan) will be having his exams this year. We are currently recruiting more members before starting any subbing activity, so if anyone out there wanna help us, pls email us.
Old 2006-06-12, 13:28   Link #703
motu

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal_ken
that is willing to hire me. I'm experienced at translating but I'd really like to try any other posts as well. It'd be great if someone could teach me. Either way, I still do translations for anime/manga so if someone can introduce me an interesting series I'm willing to help! Please PM me.
royal_ken, I send you a Private Message
Old 2006-06-12, 16:04   Link #704
Ishi

Send a message via MSN to Ishi
Smile need

Hi everone !

I need a Translator that would like to translate Crayon Shin-Chan The Movie ...
Yeah you heard it right.. that small little pervert Shin-chan. Well if someone is interested in it msg me via IRC (on rizon) Nick : Ishi or via email. I would be really happy if this could be released. Thx
Old 2006-06-12, 17:43   Link #705
wraith-

check the next page in the thread for a repost

Last edited by wraith-; 2006-06-15 at 22:01.
Old 2006-06-13, 16:38   Link #706
motu

Group: Frikis Fansub
Position: Translators & Encoder

Interested please send me a e-mail (motu@frikisfansub.net) or a PM.
Old 2006-06-14, 15:27   Link #707
shinga
kiyoubinbou

orz is looking for an editor to make corrections to our scripts in order for them to flow better in English. You will almost always be working with a timed script, so you are able to watch the subtitles along with the raw video.

Being a native speaker of English is not REQUIRED for this position if you believe that you excel at the language. Feel free to contact shinga on irc.rizon.net #orz or by PM here. You will be asked to complete this test, so please submit that when you apply.

Thanks!
Old 2006-06-15, 19:23   Link #708
Xiao Feng
Perverted Translator

Send a message via AIM to Xiao Feng Send a message via MSN to Xiao Feng Send a message via Yahoo to Xiao Feng
THE GODDESS ARE CALLING YOU

Group: Megami-Anime
Projects: Zegapain, Kagihime, July Anime
Postions: All
IRC Channel: #Megami-Anime@irc.rizon.net, #megami-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Do you have what it takes to be a fansubber. Can you deal with zombie leechers. Do you have an untapped potential to be the greatest, Timer, Translator, Encoder, Editor, Typsetter, and Distro that ever walked this earth. Than Megami-Anime is for your. Join our platoon at #megami-recruits@irc.rizon.net and talked to any of the Squad Seargents (OPs).

You can now go back to your otaku lives.

--This message sponsored by Legion of fansubbers coalition.

--stolen from darkfire's post
Old 2006-06-15, 22:00   Link #709
wraith-

new page, new repost

=======================

Group: WTFansubs

Positions: Translator, Translator Checker, QC. Possible Editor

Possible Future Projects: NHK ni Youkoso (AKA. Welcome to NHK), others by TL discretion. Pretty much open to any possibilities

Details: WTFansubs consists of fully competent and talented subbers that has a goal of creating the highest possible quality fansubs.

We are looking to do a series or two in the summer season, but we need a translator that can commit to the series (though more would be great) to help bring out our full potential. One upcoming series a large percentage of the staff is interested in is NHK ni Youkoso. Other series in other genres can also be considered by translator preference. Translator checkers would also help our efforts.

We also need QCers. Requirements include a very good grasp at English, and the willingness to learn and train himself/herself to fill in gaps in QC skill to become an effective QCer.

Other requirements include the ability to work as a team, effective communication, and a continuous IRC presence.

IRC channel: #WTFansubs@irc.rizon.org (main), #wtf-recruits@irc.rizon.org (recruiting channel)

E-mail: wraith.dash@gmail.com or wadeneko@gmail.com
Old 2006-06-15, 23:36   Link #710
Harukalover
In exile

Group: Anime Universe

Positions: Translators, Typesetters, QC, Editors, Karaoke Designers, Timers

Projects: New ones are being decided on.

Anime Universe is currently seeking all positions except encoders. Anime Universe plans to work on a new project in July. And would like to add to the staff. Anime Universe already has a working staff and can promise that those who join will not be in a dead group who sits around anymore.

Come to the recruit channel at:
#animeu-recruit@irc.rizon.net

Last edited by Harukalover; 2006-06-21 at 21:17.
Old 2006-06-16, 15:08   Link #711
Soul Cry

Postion(s): Editor, QC & Typesetter (any other position is ok too)

I am looking for some people who can help me out with a project that is still kept in secret along with the name. If you want to know more contact me for more information.
Old 2006-06-16, 19:47   Link #712
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
Live-eviL is recruiting again:

Positions: Translator
Group: Live-eviL
Projects: http://www.live-evil.org/current-past-dropped-projects/
IRC Channel: #live-evil on irc.enterthegame.com
Contacts: Sun_Tze (on IRC or PM here)
Old 2006-06-16, 20:38   Link #713
mippa
Mahou Shoujo~!

Send a message via AIM to mippa Send a message via MSN to mippa Send a message via Yahoo to mippa
Position(s): Timer, Typesetter, Karaoke Stylist, Raw Provider (backup), Encoder, Quality Check
Group: Fluffsubs
Project(s): (tentative) Kirarin*Revolution, Mikan Enikki, Bokura ga Ita, Mamotte Lollipop
IRC Channel: None.
E-Mail: mippachan@gmail.com
Group Description: Fluffsubs is a group launching over the summer, dedicated to bringing high-integrity, thoughtful subbed versions of a variety of heartwarming, sweet, and (mostly) substantial anime titles. Interested in classics such as Hana no Ko Lunlun and Mikan Enikki, there are also plans to bring more modern hits such as the upcoming Bokura ga Ita and Mamotte Lollipop titles to the general public. While we welcome more translators and editors (the more the merrier!) what we are in dire need of at the moment are technical staff. The current members of this group are veterans in the anime community, and extremely active anime reviewers.

Please contact Mippa by e-mail if you have any interest. We are looking forward to working with you!

Note: If other fansubbing groups would like to work on some "joint" projects, FluffSubs is definitely open to those possiblities as well! Yoroshiku!
Old 2006-06-17, 22:13   Link #714
YinYanX
Translator

Thumbs up

Hello! I am looking for a anime fansub group to join.
I maybe of help in translating because I have a pretty much good understanding of japanese, however I think I may not be the very superb translator though.
If not I can work as a editor. I suppose. But I prefer to be a translator because I want to improve my skillz in the japanese language working as maybe under a more well-experience translator.

kotaie/kaitou wo tanoshimi ni ne xD

I'll check within the next few days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Officially, translator for AnimeU. Thank you to all of those who pmed me.

Last edited by YinYanX; 2006-06-20 at 12:26.
Old 2006-06-17, 22:44   Link #715
regged
ray=out uber dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYanX
I maybe of help in translating because I have a pretty much good understanding of japanese, however I think I may not be the very superb translator though.
If not I can work as a editor. I suppose. But I prefer to be a translator because I want to improve my skillz in the japanese language working as maybe under a more well-experience translator.

Hey, check ur PM bro.
Old 2006-06-18, 05:10   Link #716
Prons
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYanX

I sent you a PM
Old 2006-06-18, 09:05   Link #717
regged
ray=out uber dude!

Group: Anime Universe

Positions: Translators, Typesetters, QC, Editors, Karaoke Designers, Timers

Projects: New ones are being decided on.

Anime Universe is currently seeking all positions except encoders. Anime Universe plans to work on a new project in July. And would like to add to the staff. Anime Universe already has a working staff and can promise that those who join will not be in a dead group who sits around anymore.

Come to the recruit channel at:
#animeu-recruit@irc.rizon.net

Or Email me at:
regged86code@gmail.com
Old 2006-06-18, 11:37   Link #718
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Positions: Translators; Support Translators
Group: Yoroshiku Fansubs
Projects: Tactical Roar, Captain Tsubasa, Nerima Daikon Brothers, Get Ride! AM Driver
IRC Channel: #Yoroshiku @ irc.rizon.net
E-mail: yoroshikufansubs@yahoo.com

We are working from DVD raws for Tactical Roar, Captain Tsubasa and Nerima Daikon Brothers, Get Ride! we have got the original TV raws as laying our hands on DVD raws has been somewhat difficult (excluding the first 7 episodes where we have DVD raws but not ISOs like the others)
Old 2006-06-20, 15:50   Link #719
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter found editors, now we need KARAOKE EFFECT people, and maybe a karaoke timer, and of course, more translators for projects including UFO Robo Grendizer

Last edited by Prons; 2006-06-21 at 12:34.
Old 2006-06-21, 21:27   Link #720
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Group:: Zeonic|Scanlations
Position:: Photoshop Whore
Assignment:: Various Gundam Manga

Hello again!! >>;;

Zeonic is in a bit of a bind again, I suppose and I have no one to blame but myself. We’re looking for photoshoppers to join our staff to assist us with projects that are basically stockpiling up. I’ve been busy scanning in all of the manga, but haven’t had any time to actually edit it. So, we’re looking for confident manga editors who can edit some of the manga for us. We’re looking for competent photoshop users who have edited manga before and can work under tight deadlines.

Group:: Zeonic|Scanlations
Position:: Japanese Translators
Assignment:: Various Gundam Manga

As usual, we're also looking for Japanese translators to help us speed up some current projects. If you are fluent in Japanese to english translation, please contact us asap. Engrish acceptable XD!

Contact Info::

E-mail:: webmaster[at]zeonic-corps.net
AIM:: DeaconBlues863
IRC:: #Zeonic-Corps@irc.rizon.net <== Deacon_Blues (If I’m not there, please leave me a memo)

Thanks!
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator