AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-23, 16:06   Link #21461
Alhazad2003

Hmm, interesting. So it all fell apart about three years or so before the present day in the manga. I wonder if Akuha had anything to do with it. I suppose we'll find out next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

On a different topic I'm starting to wonder if Moka won't become an outcast among her kind (at least among the vampires, who would be against coexisting with humans, which, in my opinion, would be a majority of the current vampire generation), once the fact that she has given her blood to a (former) human, becomes more known.

After all, I doubt that the vampires would look fondly on a being that has similar powers as they do, and almost none of their weaknesses - since, after all Tsukune is still weak to Holy Items, just like an ordinary vampire, otherwise the Holy Lock he is still wearing, wouldn't be capable of keeping Tsukune's "berserk side" at bay, which allows Tsukune to keep his sanity...

Naturally, all of that, might be a part of Tsukune and Moka fulfilling their destiny, that Jack Frost talked about, so overall, I could see something like that happening in the future chapters...
Most likely, and I'm sure it'll happen after Fairy Tale is cast down. The group may think they'll be hailed as heroes after Gyokuro is killed along with her insane ambitions, though they might be in for a very nasty surprise.

That might be another reason for Akasha's return, to protect Moka from the wrath of her fellow vampires, should the described scenario come to pass. It'll make things a lot more difficult for our troubled heroine, and the hero for that matter. The last year at the academy could feature them struggling against the mainstream vampire community. Can't wait to see how it all goes down. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 16:10   Link #21462
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

"Guns and Roses." Routier ftw.
Phoenix6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 18:45   Link #21463
Knowings

Fong Fong is no joke

I would like to see Fong Fong mastering his summoning technique as well, then he would kick ass

Yukari: Tsukune! what happend to your holy lock?
Tsukune: Raaaargh?
Yukari gets Moka style kicked into a wall
Fong fong: Nooooo yukari chan noooooooo... *cries* I didn't want to have to do this because you were my friend Tsukune;

Fong Fong Lunges into the berserking vampire with his coin sword, stabbing right through Tsukune's demonic vampire torso, but Tsukune lands a super-human punch to Fong fong's shoulder, knocking Fong fong back a few metres.

Alucard: Interesting, Akasha my dear what do you suggest we do?
Akasha (from inside Alucard): Help Fong Fong
Alucard: Well of course you would say that, you know that Fong Fong is the only person strong enough to beat me hahahaha

As Alucard and Tsukune fought Fong Fong, A phoenix manifested by Fong Fong's side, it soared above the monsters with its great burning wings open, burning the two into nothing more than a pile of ash.

Suddenly Akasha emerged from the pile of ash smiling, Moka runs over to fong fong and drinks his blood. the Haram resumes.
XD
Knowings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 19:29   Link #21464
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I doubt Tsukune would go berserk without the holy lock as he is right now.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 20:45   Link #21465
Johnny
Working the bags...

It was a meh chapter and the next will probably be one as well since I doubt the fight is over and not a fan of Fong Fong. Hopefully we'll get a look at the others as well. So to combat my meh'ness. Here's some earlier discussed Inner panty flashing...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 20:59   Link #21466
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
That reminds me of that bandaged wrapped seal on Tsukune's arm from the volume 10 cover, perhaps thats Ikeda's new seal that he has yet to draw on Tsukune in the manga, considering all that the Holy Lock has been through, Tsukune probably needs a new seal.
Old 2011-12-24, 01:32   Link #21467
Chris38

Quote:
Well, it's fine if you think that, but to me, at the moment, there is nothing proving that Tsukune is capable of keeping his sanity without his Holy Lock...

Simply, put until Ikeda reveals more information about the changes that Tsukune underwent during Tohou Fuhai's ritual (which, is most likely going to happen, during Tsukune's fight with Akua), all of this remains purely speculation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
That reminds me of that bandaged wrapped seal on Tsukune's arm from the volume 10 cover, perhaps thats Ikeda's new seal that he has yet to draw on Tsukune in the manga, considering all that the Holy Lock has been through, Tsukune probably needs a new seal.
Shinso Tsukune, well I believe that you are focusing on the volume 10 cover a little too much... while I doubt that the bandages on Tsukune's arm have a lot of meaning, simply because it's a volume cover, which usually depicts the events that happen within it... not to mention that bandages usually represent that something is being treated, in this context I would say that, it might represent that the Holy Lock Tsukune is wearing, is being repaired.

Furthermore,, it would be risky to remove the Holy Lock that Tsukune is wearing, because it's an item that seals Tsukune's berserk

So far, there is nothing else, besides the cover, which might suggest that Tsukune is wearing something different then the Holy Lock, especially since we had seen a fragment of the Holy Lock, in chapter 43, and there is nothing depicting that particular fragment in the cover of the 10th volume.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 07:29   Link #21468
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well of course its speculation but it's an educated one.

Tsukune went berserk because his body was incapable of coping with the strength of the vampire yoki, it would take full control of him. The transformation he undergone was meant to remedy that, to allow his body to become something capable of handling it, thus allowing his strength to grow and adapt more naturally.

But it does leave to be seen as to what will happen with the limiter off.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 08:16   Link #21469
Chris38

Quote:
Well of course its speculation but it's an educated one.

Tsukune went berserk because his body was incapable of coping with the strength of the vampire yoki, it would take full control of him. The transformation he undergone was meant to remedy that, to allow his body to become something capable of handling it, thus allowing his strength to grow and adapt more naturally.

But it does leave to be seen as to what will happen with the limiter off.
Well, to me it was more like Tsukune's human mentality, was unable of coping with the power of the Shinso blood Moka has injected into him, not because Tsukune's body was physically unable to cope with the vampire blood that Moka injected into him - after all, if that would be the case, Tsukune would die, rather then start degenerating into a Ghoul when the dormant vampire blood started changing him...

Of course, I agree that the transformation that Tsukune underwent in the first season wasn't perfect , since after that, Tsukune's body still remained mostly human, and wasn't capable of drawining out the full potential of the Shinso blood lying dormant in Tsukune's body...

Now that Tsukune's body, became more similar to the body of an ayashi, theoretically speaking, the mental strain that Tsukune's is put into, when he uses his powers, should be lessened, but like I said I don't think that it has reached the point, where Tsukune is safely able to remove the Holy Lock - at least there hasn't been anything mentioned about it - and I believe that Ikeda would mention something about it (in the actual manga), if Tsukune would be capable of safely removing the Holy Lock..

As to, what would happen if Tsukune removed the Holy Lock - if he would be capable of maintaining his sanity, I believe that he would be capable of using the full potential of his Shinso blood, which would, most likely make Tsukune a lot more powerful, which in turn would need to make the enemies that he faces a lot more powerful as well, which would put the other members of the Newspaper Club, apart from Inner Moka, in the background, when it comes to fighting strong opponents.

Not to mention that, Tsukune without the seal + Alucard in the vicinity = (most likely, unless Ikeda would pull a plot twist when it comes to this matter) Alucard being awoken = GAME OVER, unless Tsukune would become strong enough to be able to defeat Alucard, which would be an a**pull, unless Tsukune would be given some significant training, which would justify him becoming so strong in such a short period of time... after all, at the current point in the manga, Tsukune only had his vampire powers for a few months...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 10:31   Link #21470
Xagzan

Quote:
Wow, what a heavy Fong x Yukari chapter. The story seems to be really leaning deep into that direction. Not surprising, since she was pretty much the "extra" of the harem
You gotta wonder though if she still wants to join Tsukune and Moka between the sheets.

And maybe it's just my opinion, but she's really been looking much more grown up these past few chapters.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 11:27   Link #21471
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Finally read #48, that was pretty cool...question though, how did Yukari summon the bladed insect if she had no remaining power after her initial skirmish?
P.S: Fong Fong really did look like a girl in the flashback
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 12:11   Link #21472
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Shinso Tsukune, well I believe that you are focusing on the volume 10 cover a little too much... while I doubt that the bandages on Tsukune's arm have a lot of meaning, simply because it's a volume cover, which usually depicts the events that happen within it... not to mention that bandages usually represent that something is being treated, in this context I would say that, it might represent that the Holy Lock Tsukune is wearing, is being repaired.

Furthermore,, it would be risky to remove the Holy Lock that Tsukune is wearing, because it's an item that seals Tsukune's berserk

So far, there is nothing else, besides the cover, which might suggest that Tsukune is wearing something different then the Holy Lock, especially since we had seen a fragment of the Holy Lock, in chapter 43, and there is nothing depicting that particular fragment in the cover of the 10th volume.
I guess Ikeda drawing those bandages on Tsukune's arm for the cover was just for good artwork, interesting though.
Old 2011-12-24, 12:25   Link #21473
Shadow5YA

There is a chance that Tsukune doesn't need his holy lock anymore. The last time he went berserk, it was Kurumu who brought him back, not the lock.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 14:32   Link #21474
Tachibana
タチバナ

My Rosario + Vampire anime Seasons 1 and 2 arrived today!!! Time to watch some uber awesome panty flashes UNCENSORED!!!
Old 2011-12-24, 18:41   Link #21475
Knowings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
My Rosario + Vampire anime Seasons 1 and 2 arrived today!!! Time to watch some uber awesome panty flashes UNCENSORED!!!
You are talking about the anime right?

The most epic episodes were 9 and 5 of season two I think... Less than panties though I think
Knowings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 19:44   Link #21476
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yup, the anime itself
Old 2011-12-24, 22:16   Link #21477
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Fun chapter. I wish this Fong Fong / Yukari thing was established earlier though since it feels like it's out of left field, but it's a good fit nonetheless.

And that title color page is awesome on so many levels. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Finally read #48, that was pretty cool...question though, how did Yukari summon the bladed insect if she had no remaining power after her initial skirmish?
P.S: Fong Fong really did look like a girl in the flashback
She wasn't dead, hence she still had energy.
Old 2011-12-24, 23:47   Link #21478
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Fun chapter. I wish this Fong Fong / Yukari thing was established earlier though since it feels like it's out of left field, but it's a good fit nonetheless.

And that title color page is awesome on so many levels. <3
Certainly a good fit and one that makes sense now. All that effort put into summoning when that wasn't what he inherited. Instead it's simply a revers of his parent's partnership with him being the fighter and Yukari doing the summoning. Glad that in the end Fong Fong figured out where his strengths really are. It was a bit of a surprise pairing, but it definitely works. They are both more than able to support each other using their different talents.
Old 2011-12-25, 08:33   Link #21479
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I thought it was begun to be established in chapter 25 just a filler chapter true but everything has meaning
Old 2011-12-25, 18:18   Link #21480
haegar
mangaviking

heck, each moment he had to look at that huge panda's dumb smile he should have realized... but it would have been less of a fun chapter had he found out before ...

I liked the guns n roses joke the first time but otherwise I thought the opponent was a tad boring. his apprentice girl seemed more entertainingly psycho than her mentor/partner after all - and that despiter her swinging the cliche weapon

Anyway

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire