AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-08-20, 22:14   Link #221
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
i have a problem with issei, given the chance hyodou could give up rias, asia, & the other chicks in his fan club, for like a gizallion chicks with boobs as the size of watermelons
Issei would never give up on Rias or the girls period. If just having boobs is enough, Ise would have gone with anyone that can provide him boobs by now, even if they are enemies.
Old 2015-08-20, 23:27   Link #222
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
i have a problem with issei, given the chance hyodou could give up rias, asia, & the other chicks in his fan club, for like a gizallion chicks with boobs as the size of watermelons
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Issei would never give up on Rias or the girls period. If just having boobs is enough, Ise would have gone with anyone that can provide him boobs by now, even if they are enemies.
Early Volume Issei maybe, sometimes not even then.

Volume 3 has Koka-something offering Issei a harem of Fallen Angels and Issei almost sway, until Rias offered to let Issei grope her.

Issei had his own morals, even if most people don't see them often. When Riser showed up and made out with his peerage and wanted Rias, Issei was pissed on her behalf. He may want a harem but one that accepts him for who he is and are all in a loving relationship with each other. I'm fairly sure if he wanted to he could get a hooker or something just to stop being a virgin and yet he hasn't?

Issei isn't as shallow as most make him out to be.
Old 2015-08-21, 00:03   Link #223
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
You are absolutely right my friend. Issei would never give on Rias nor any other girls. He have so much love to do something like that. Even if he was downed, he rises up and then manage to take down the enemy.

Speaking of which, I wonder what Chifuyu planning to do when she finds out that Ichika trains himself from at least six months from now for his would-be newfound goal. Such as to compete in the Olympic Winter Games.
Old 2015-08-21, 07:27   Link #224
lovetospoon73

U guys maybe right, hyodou is a perv, but he's not shallow
Old 2015-08-21, 07:42   Link #225
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
U guys maybe right, hyodou is a perv, but he's not shallow
Just as I thought. Issei may be perverted but he has a good heart. That's one of the many things that Rias and his other girls love about him. Issei might will be Ichika's role model. If that's how you really feel, then Ichika can learn a lot from Issei since he happened to be so dense.
Old 2015-08-21, 18:12   Link #226
lovetospoon73

do u guys think ichika has some similarities with Yoshiharu Sagara from The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, since they acted like the conscious of both their harems?

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-08-21 at 20:43.
Old 2015-08-21, 22:11   Link #227
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
do u guys think ichika has some similarities with Yoshiharu Sagara from The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, since they acted like the conscious of both their harems?
Well. I never seen the Ambition of Oda Nobuna before. But I do heard that the MC is also a nice guy and selfless like Ichika. But the difference between those two is that Yoshiharu is not a blockhead and a tsundere.
Old 2015-08-22, 08:41   Link #228
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Well. I never seen the Ambition of Oda Nobuna before. But I do heard that the MC is also a nice guy and selfless like Ichika. But the difference between those two is that Yoshiharu is not a blockhead and a tsundere.
u should watch the anime & read the LN here's the link for the LN https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/i...obuna_no_Yabou
Old 2015-08-22, 17:38   Link #229
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
u should watch the anime & read the LN here's the link for the LN https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/i...obuna_no_Yabou
I'll check it out.

I just wondering. What would Chifuyu plan to do once she discovers that Ichika training himself for the Olympic Winter Games in at least six months from now? His would-be newfound dream/goal. I know that sounds ridiculous and all, but still. I'm curious. The winter games should be fun.
Old 2015-08-22, 18:16   Link #230
lovetospoon73

she would be impress, about her brother's determination, & helped him, so thy get even more close
Old 2015-08-23, 00:27   Link #231
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
she would be impress, about her brother's determination, & helped him, so thy get even more close
I see. So Chifuyu would be impressed by her brother's determination once discover the reason why Ichika training himself for the Olympic Winter Games. After that, then she will help him. That's something that I expecting from Ichika's older sister.
Old 2015-08-24, 19:36   Link #232
lovetospoon73

well, if their parents didn't abandoned him, they might not get along & each of them won't affect each other, ichika wouldn't have some of his sister's fighting skills, & chifuyu wouldn't have some of her brother's kindness, plus we don't know the real reason they left them in the 1st place?

i know it's kinda cliechey, but so far we only know the tip of the iceberg
Old 2015-08-25, 12:07   Link #233
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
well, if their parents didn't abandoned him, they might not get along & each of them won't affect each other, ichika wouldn't have some of his sister's fighting skills, & chifuyu wouldn't have some of her brother's kindness, plus we don't know the real reason they left them in the 1st place?

i know it's kinda cliechey, but so far we only know the tip of the iceberg
That could be the case of them becoming the people they are today.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters