Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-11, 01:40   Link #21
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Dont forget the rule that he created....that no one shall speak about the Kyuubi...and Naruto being its container..
That rule has been broken several times and some of his friends became aware of that too. I'm happy they didn't turn his back to him for being what he his.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 15:26   Link #22
x0dus

final episode, you'll all be proven wrong as you will see Naruto and Kyuubi chilling out, smoking weed after taking out Orochimaru and his goons and saving the world from Orochimaru-fication
x0dus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 17:03   Link #23
shaselai

kyuubi should teach naruto some pimping jitsus so naruto can make little kyuubis
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 17:52   Link #24
x0dus

on that topic, do you think any of the older guys will ever have any kids, like for example Jiraiya, how cool would Jiraiya's kid look, seriously...with all the spikey white hair...or like, Kakashi's kid would look pretty cool coz he would be born with a mask covering his face.

and also they always talking about reviving the Uchiha clan, but seriously who is Sasuke gonna get with? if there are no Uchiha women then the kid wouldnt be 100% Uchiha so his little plans arent going to work out really...
x0dus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 07:33   Link #25
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterchan
I thought that at that point, Kyuubi would consume Naruto and be released?
When Naruto dies? Then why did Kyuubi give Naruto power in the Haku fight? If Naruto dies, Kyuubi would be free... So that doesn't make sense.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 06:51   Link #26
UberDork

When Naruto Dies The Kyuubi will die ass wel!!!

That's why the Kyuubi keeps helping that no worthy bag of crap
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 09:19   Link #27
dabigkrunch

I always got the impression that Kyuubi power is raw. Thus he does not know any jutsu/techniques he is simply a powerhouse that blows things away with his huge chakra.

As such though he may be able to give Naruto raw power he probabaly doesnt actually know any jutsu per se to teach naruto.

My 2 cents
dabigkrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 01:01   Link #28
narutogrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigkrunch
I always got the impression that Kyuubi power is raw. Thus he does not know any jutsu/techniques he is simply a powerhouse that blows things away with his huge chakra.

As such though he may be able to give Naruto raw power he probabaly doesnt actually know any jutsu per se to teach naruto.

My 2 cents
That's what I thought too. I don't think something like Kyuubi would require any Jutsus at all. What's the point? He doesn't need to be sneaky and shinobi like. He just needs to release his chakra, and that's enough.

www.geocities.com/bobthesnoman/
narutogrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 15:53   Link #29
UberDork

I don't agree 100% the Kyuubi does have a lot of chakra however the 1 tailed sand demon also has a lot of chakra but in his fight against gamabunta he used techniques and don't you think the Kyuubi would get bored with doing the same thing every time plus he is a very smart demon what makes him even more dangerous
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 17:07   Link #30
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
it is for good reason kyubi is considered the strongest of demons ... not because the fox could produce chakra, i think he has a few jutsu's that create tsunamies and earthquakes.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 19:07   Link #31
dcullen617
Jounin

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Actually, it is not their minds that are mixing together, rather it is the Kyuubi chakra that is fusing with that of Naruto and expanding it so long as the seal that Yondaime Hokage placed is in effect. This is why Naruto, when compared to others, has a collosal amount of chakra. Sadly, I don't think that we will ever see a permanent Naruto/Kyuubi pesonality unless they reach a sort of mutual understanding with one another. However, we have no idea of knowing what will happen when the chakra fusion is complete.
well weve all seen how naruto has the ability to make friends with those we thought least likely...sasuke for instance...so a friendship type thing with kyuubi isnt totally out of the question, in my opinion anyways
dcullen617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 19:22   Link #32
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
it is for good reason kyubi is considered the strongest of demons ... not because the fox could produce chakra, i think he has a few jutsu's that create tsunamies and earthquakes.
Not to mention that Kyuubi is said to be the master of illusions!
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 01:38   Link #33
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Not to mention that Kyuubi is said to be the master of illusions!
I'm looking forward to Kyuubified Genjutsu then O_o
Itachi's Tsukiyomi is walk in the park compared to what Naruto genjutsu could do.

I hope that someday, Naruto manages to steal some Kyuubi jutsu's ^^
I guess showing off with them like with Rasengan is big nono.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 07:12   Link #34
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Especially when Naruto is in the manga inspired by certain person then Naruto should learn:

Kyuubi Bunshin No Jutsu! [mini Kyuubi's (like Jiraiya's human sized frog) which are either with a body or chakra alone]

Such a movement doesnt seem impossible to create. And Naruto...Master of Kage Bunshin should be able to create them. Since Gaara was able to make "Suna Bunshins" (Kage Bunshins of Sand).
Old 2006-04-21, 08:09   Link #35
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Spoiler for i missed page 2 this is now pointless lol:

Man that would be damn cool if naruto could call out both the frog and the fox at the same time lol
Shadowscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 12:14   Link #36
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Yeah a multi summoning would be possible i guess for Naruto and Gaara..

Gaara should be able to create a summoning "complete" to any form he sees fit...can be a dragon or so...but it'll go at the cost of constant mass drain...of chakra & stamina.

Naruto if with the Kyuubi chakra should be able to aswell...only his could have a permanent form...since the chakra is endless..and his stamina is enormous..
Old 2006-04-22, 02:40   Link #37
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I´ve always thought of the Kyuubi as an arrogant beast. Sitting in his cage thinking: "Lending a bit of my powers will be enough to crush whomever stands in the way."

I don´t see the Kyuubi teaching Naruto anything at all. But I don´t think it might be too farfetched for Naruto to learn to summon Kyuubi in the future.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2006-04-22 at 10:20.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 06:40   Link #38
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Whats to say Kyuubi even know 1 single jutsu?
He definately aint a ninja :O
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 10:37   Link #39
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-san
Whats to say Kyuubi even know 1 single jutsu?
He definately aint a ninja :O
-But if the Kyuubi that is shown in Naruto has any resemblence to the mythology of such a creature then the Kyuubi may know something very useful to teach Naruto. According to the myth when the fox reaches 1000 years of age and grows it's 9th and final tail it also gains unimagionable powers. Some accounts claim that they gain the ability to see into the far and distant future while others state that it was able to bend the very nature to it's will. Regardless Kyuubi should not be labeled as "jutsu-less" because the full extent has yet to be shown. Even Shukaku knew a jutsu (think it's name was Fuuton: Rekkudan) and it was only a 1-tailed biju.
Old 2006-04-22, 12:46   Link #40
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

I think the easyest way to determine if he learns any new Jutsu's or not now is quite easy to figure out. Based on storyline right now Naruto shouldent be able to train much more to get any new Moves, so he has the "1" that he aint supposed to use. Pluss probably a whole range of new basic jutsu's thats more common learning for upper levels.

Due to this, and the recent events in the manga stating about Naruto's own chakra being quite powerfull to be able to supress the negative sides of Kyubi's own chakra while in him etc. This leads me to conclude that naruto probably wont learn much more relating the Kyubi. To Date Kyubi has also only had 1 main focus when his chakra has been activated. Its simply to boost Naruto's current level up many folds. Speed, Power, Healing ability etc all skyrocket. And latly the Tails are starting to come and Kyubi's own nature is showing more for each tail. Its safe to belive if the 9th tail ever gets out that Kyubi would be free, so this is probably Kyuibi's goal.
Sordes Pilosus is offline   Reply With Quote