Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-08, 18:47   Link #1001
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
I didn't get your reasoning (if you call it one). Clearly, Itachi is stronger than what Obito can ever be, if he has lived. And, Mangekyou of Kakashi has evolved using both Obito's and Kakashi's genetical characteristics, hence it doesn't depend solely on Obito.

And, even if Kakashi's Mangekyou is stronger, it uses a single eye, as opposed to Itachi's two eyes, and despite the strength of it, the overall efficiency is most probably lower than Itachi's. Therefore, in most of the cases, Itachi's eye will be used more efficiently than Kakashi's resulting in a higher percentage of success...
In my opinion i thought he was being sarcastic or i hope he was anyhow but truthfully there is no reasoning behind it. Obitos strong but Itachis stronger, hes a prodigy of his generation in his clan.
Old 2007-02-09, 02:05   Link #1002
Miles54321

Yeh but also look at how Kakashi said he has a new jutsu, if Tobi is Obito he's probobly got more than that just like how Jiraiya told Naruto not to use "his" special technique and Orochimaru told Sasuke too, the naruto and sasuke bit isn't relevant but I think Kakashi will be getting stronger than Itatchi, Itatchi is almost blind now and can't use his Mangekyou Sharignan well that's why in the 1st arc he made Naruto look at his fingers not his eyes and Kisame did his ninjutsu even if it was a fake, Itatchi is getting blind because of his Mangekyou Sharingan however Kakashi isn't and has new jutsu, I think Kakashi will show how much he is better just like naruto, sasuke and sakura did
Old 2007-02-09, 06:31   Link #1003
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles54321 View Post
Yeh but also look at how Kakashi said he has a new jutsu, if Tobi is Obito he's probobly got more than that just like how Jiraiya told Naruto not to use "his" special technique and Orochimaru told Sasuke too, the naruto and sasuke bit isn't relevant but I think Kakashi will be getting stronger than Itatchi, Itatchi is almost blind now and can't use his Mangekyou Sharignan well that's why in the 1st arc he made Naruto look at his fingers not his eyes and Kisame did his ninjutsu even if it was a fake, Itatchi is getting blind because of his Mangekyou Sharingan however Kakashi isn't and has new jutsu, I think Kakashi will show how much he is better just like naruto, sasuke and sakura did
I dont agree with that, Itachi wouldnt make naruto look into his eyes because he does not want to kill him. If he kills Naruto then the Kyuubi will die also so Itachi cannot afford to do that, i dont think hes going blind and because he has an uchiha body he can use MS much longer than kakashi can plus hes had way more experience with MS since he aquired it long before Kakashi did.
Old 2007-02-09, 11:20   Link #1004
Miles54321

I think you're right about the eye thing but also the only thing about that is he could use it on him and also not have to kill him too, he did it to kakashi! He can use the mangekyou sharingan on them and not have to kill them by using that world jutsu and also with the Akatsuki Leader

The Akatsuki Leader Could be:

Uchiha Madara
Obito
Someone we don't know
A Sharingan User

The Akatsuki Couldn't Be:

Yondaime
Any Filler Character
A current akatsuki
Old 2007-02-09, 12:22   Link #1005
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
I think you're right about the eye thing but also the only thing about that is he could use it on him and also not have to kill him too, he did it to kakashi! He can use the mangekyou sharingan on them and not have to kill them by using that world jutsu and also with the Akatsuki Leader

The Akatsuki Leader Could be:

Uchiha Madara
Obito
Someone we don't know
A Sharingan User

The Akatsuki Couldn't Be:

Yondaime
Any Filler Character
A current akatsuki
Well he uses different techniques regrding how much damage Itachi wants to cause to his opponents. Also Itachis MS moves do tend to tire him out so he doesnt need to go all out on naruto he could just play around with him. Im saying that i dont agree with your idea that hes going blind and didnt use MS on naruto because of this. He's so good a fighter he doesnt even need to use MS, he just chose to use it on kakashi to save time so Konoha back up didnt arrive and used it on sasuke because i dont think he intends to kill him and also ametarasu to escape from Jiraiyas trap. He doesnt need to use MS against most people to win.
Old 2007-02-09, 14:29   Link #1006
tatami
back in black

maybe akatsuki leader is......

so dumb he recruits all the lamest shinobis ever...
Old 2007-02-09, 16:37   Link #1007
Tobi777

what i think the leader looks like (fanart an i colored it)

kinda cool lokking eh...
Old 2007-02-09, 16:59   Link #1008
uchiha_shinobi

Send a message via MSN to uchiha_shinobi
this is his eye, as you can see he is not an Uchiha

Last edited by uchiha_shinobi; 2007-02-09 at 17:45.
Old 2007-02-10, 05:59   Link #1009
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi777 View Post
what i think the leader looks like (fanart an i colored it)

kinda cool lokking eh...
seen better...dont like the idea of freakin tattoo and piercing fan...n_n
Old 2007-02-10, 09:20   Link #1010
Miles54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_shinobi View Post

Where did you get this?
Old 2007-02-10, 10:56   Link #1011
reloaded
skywalker

If that is the leaders eye then that doesnt necassarily mean he isnt a uchiha it just lowers the possibility, sharingan doesnt have to be activated 24/7 like itachis. Another powerful uchiha certainly does exist other than Itachi though thats certain.
Old 2007-02-10, 12:12   Link #1012
uchiha_shinobi

I found the picture on a forum
Old 2007-02-10, 14:19   Link #1013
Miles54321

Forums can't be 100% reliable can you find out where it came from or gimme link there?

And also, everyone listen to me, The 4th hokage's Team mate might be Akatsuki-hime look

The possibility that Tobi is Obito, Akatsuki-hime is Rin and Leader is Yondaime is fairly unlikely now but isn't it weird how we see those 3 last like that, suspicious...

they look very alike VERY! look:
Old 2007-02-10, 16:35   Link #1014
tatami
back in black

if you look an elephant an ant from 50 km away believe me they look like the same n_n
Old 2007-02-10, 19:35   Link #1015
uchiha_shinobi

why does everybody have to be connected in one or the other way to somebody?

i think that the Akatsuki leader and Tobi are whole new characters, but the mysterious woman could be the girl from Yondaimes team, she must be important because she is the only one except the leader who wasnt exposed.

and i think that Jiraiya will have an important role in defeating the Akatsuki, maybe he knows that the mysterious woman is the girl from he´s team, Jiraiya is more interested in defeating the Akatsuki then Orochimaru who is the main villain, that has to mean something.
Old 2007-02-10, 22:26   Link #1016
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_shinobi View Post

This isnt the akatsuki leaders eye. Its the eye of one of the puppets used in Sasoris battle. Does that even look like a human eye?
Old 2007-02-10, 22:40   Link #1017
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
I dont agree with that, Itachi wouldnt make naruto look into his eyes because he does not want to kill him. If he kills Naruto then the Kyuubi will die also so Itachi cannot afford to do that, i dont think hes going blind and because he has an uchiha body he can use MS much longer than kakashi can plus hes had way more experience with MS since he aquired it long before Kakashi did.
Its not that itachi didnt want naruto to look into his his eyes its that naruto didnt look into his eys because Jiraiya had taught him a little about genjutsu. Also, the reason Itach pointed at Naruto isnt because his eyesight is getting bad, although that might ne true, its because he no longer needs direct eye contact to cast genjutsu. I geuss itachi was showing that he got stronger during the time skip as well.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-02-11 at 00:42.
Old 2007-02-10, 22:49   Link #1018
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

I think it was to show us his abilities as a Genjutsu user. Plus the added ability of being the Prodigy of the Uchiha clan
Old 2007-02-10, 22:56   Link #1019
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Forums can't be 100% reliable can you find out where it came from or gimme link there?

And also, everyone listen to me, The 4th hokage's Team mate might be Akatsuki-hime look

The possibility that Tobi is Obito, Akatsuki-hime is Rin and Leader is Yondaime is fairly unlikely now but isn't it weird how we see those 3 last like that, suspicious...

they look very alike VERY! look:
Nice geuss but that female student of jiraiya and the felame akasuki person have two diferent hair colors(BLACK, BLUE). As for Obito being Tobi, his entire right side was crushed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Including his right eye, which is apparently the only eye tobi uses to see. Obito is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-02-11 at 00:41.
Old 2007-02-11, 04:24   Link #1020
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Nice geuss but that female student of jiraiya and the felame akasuki person have two diferent hair colors(BLACK, BLUE). As for Obito being Tobi, his entire right side was crushed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Including his right eye, which is apparently the only eye tobi uses to see. Obito is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those manga's were black and white ....

itachi MS is damn cool lmao but its also strong (doh) if you go offguard for 1 second your dead

but i also think if kakashi masters his MS he can send a whole body to another demension right !? well even if itachi is the strongest dude in the ninja world he cant escape that can he ??( been sent in an other demension) same like the Deadzone of DBZ -------->> starring Garlic .jr (^_^) just a theory dont go ripping me off
Closed Thread