AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-11, 12:11   Link #5141
Plant42

Just found some interesting things during Touma vs Fiamma part.
Fiamma is the same as Touma, he's born with the power of Holy Right.
And he said in P.88 that it's a power that resides in him.
Old 2010-10-11, 12:12   Link #5142
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Well, Aleister is not limited to one number, right? What if he's also Index?
It makes no sense since it was Index the one who blew away his favorite satellite along with his Tree Diagram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Just found some interesting things during in Touma vs Fiamma .
Fiamma is the same as Touma, he's born with the power of Holy Right.
And he said in P.88 that it's a power that resides in him.
One born with the power of Michael, another with two differents powers within him, both, overwhelming Michael.

Glad to see that info so that means, as long asa Fiamma is alive he still can keep his Holy Right powers, of course, the guy needs some healing first before joining to story this time with protagonic roles as the... hero? anti-hero? anti-villain?
Old 2010-10-11, 12:14   Link #5143
giorno

What if Index is a homunculus created by Aleister? °___°

oh, and we definitely need an explanation as to how Aleister could have been defeated in the past, when he was able to overpower Fiamma like that...
Old 2010-10-11, 12:14   Link #5144
Used Can

It was an accident. I've also broke my favourite toys, accidentally, when I was a kid.
Old 2010-10-11, 12:28   Link #5145
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
It was an accident. I've also broke my favourite toys, accidentally, when I was a kid.
I hope you are joking all Aleister's doing are "Just as planned":

-Accelerator awakens.
* Aleister: Just as planned!

- Fiamma starts the WW3.

- Index rapes Accelerator's wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
What if Index is a homunculus created by Aleister? °___°
I don't think Aleister will make a homunculous of himself and then gift it to the magic side just for the lulz, maybe a homunculous made by the magic side, mmm... something like... yeah, my theories, again:

Magic Side HQ: " Aleister's daughter is dead! Her corpse can be of great use".

So, using forbidden magic and using Aleister's blood heritage through the dead corpse of her daughter they made a replica of a human being similar to Aleister. Maybe they planned to use it against Aleister but then the news about his death started so they used changed the prioritues and used it to keep all the magic including Aleister's works.

This doesn't mean she is a monster, but can explain he large apetite like FMA's Gluttony(?), ok, just joking.
Old 2010-10-11, 12:35   Link #5146
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Glad to see that info so that means, as long asa Fiamma is alive he still can keep his Holy Right powers, of course, the guy needs some healing first before joining to story this time with protagonic roles as the... hero? anti-hero? anti-villain?
Yes, he still can fight though it's look like he's in his power down state(may be his pre vol.20 state).
When he called the third arm to faught with Aleister, he thought "Though I can't control it at will now, it still be able to fight"(may be it's because he lost his support from Index-mote plus he lost his right arm)
But yeah we all know that in Index the characters who were in a power down state can still be bad ass(Acqua) and even gets a key to the stronger power(Accel).
There's highly a chance he and Aurrelus will use their knowledges to strenghten each others and gains the power of Horus.
Old 2010-10-11, 12:40   Link #5147
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaOnna View Post
Spoiler for scene:
;_________; OH MY GOD THAT IS SUCH A WONDERFULLY TOUCHING SCENE. This just reinforces the fact that Accel definitely deserves his place as my favorite character of all time. When he said "I wanted to be with you forever, too." and smiled, I felt like my heart would break.

Quote:
"This is my victory march, you stupid bastards."
Badass Accel is badass. I can't wait to see what he's going to do to Gakuen Toshi.
Old 2010-10-11, 12:40   Link #5148
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I hope you are joking all Aleister's doing are "Just as planned":

-Accelerator awakens.

- Fiamma starts the WW3.

- Index rapes Accelerator's wallet
-Get drunk on Friday night.

-Shit happens as a side effect.
* Aleister: FUCK!
Old 2010-10-11, 12:57   Link #5149
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Yes, he still can fight though it's look like he's in his power down state(may be his pre vol.20 state).
When he called the third arm to faught with Aleister, he thought "Though I can't control it at will now, it still be able to fight"(may be it's because he lost his support from Index-mote plus he lost his right arm)
For me this means Fiamma should find a way to control his power by himseld instead relying on tools or artifacts.

Quote:
But yeah we all know that in Index the characters who were in a power down state can still be bad ass(Acqua) and even gets a key to the stronger power(Accel).
Accelerator is a good example, Acqua become badass at the max. potence but still lose even more power as exchange during this war.
BTW, Is Index able to use magic or Laura's control is still there?

Quote:
There's highly a chance he and Aurrelus will use their knowledges to strenghten each others and gains the power of Horus.
At this point I think Ollerus dropping his chance to become a God of Magic was just a lie.
Maybe he noticed the truth about the ages of gods and changed his way of developing his powers and now is searching the correct knowledge.
Isn't coincidence he just appeared after Aleister left the place.
Remember his power Hliðskjálf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
In Norse mythology, Hliðskjálf is the high seat of Odin enabling him to see into all worlds with wisdom that would give him power in the nine worlds.

Quote:
-Get drunk on Friday night with Heaven Canceller.

-Shit happens as a side effect.
* Aleister: FUCK!
Fixed.

Shit happens = Shiage???
Old 2010-10-11, 13:00   Link #5150
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Badass Accel is badass. I can't wait to see what he's going to do to Gakuen Toshi.
my prediction for the upcoming arc: accelerator will manage to cause enough trouble to AC to force Aleister to come out in person. Aleister will then completely curb stomp his ass and turn him into a mindless pawn, since he still has uses for him. Then Shiage will eventualy "save" accelerator, and they will escape from AC...
Old 2010-10-11, 13:07   Link #5151
reaper with no name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
MOAR TRANSLATION

Spoiler for More vol 22 Accelerator Translation:

And the kind /a/non who translated this said this was the last one as he's tired now. Oh well, fun while it lasted. He said he might comeback and see if he can do more in a few days though.
Jeez, they just keep getting more and more awesome, don't they?
Old 2010-10-11, 13:42   Link #5152
yuiichi9

I hope that when aleister analyze fiamma's arm and find that there is no power in it he said just as planned. What happen with hazakiri after fighting with the angel? I wonder if in the end shiage end up living with rikuo as the girlfriend and mugino as the mistress lol.
Old 2010-10-11, 13:59   Link #5153
gaboratamer

Dude, all the Mugino fans will commit suicide if that happens
Old 2010-10-11, 14:39   Link #5154
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe, but I don't think Touma will just take the place of God as the new absolute god, I think is TOUMA we are talking about, so I think he will just punch God in the face, tell him to not give up his creation and do the job properly since Touma isn't that experienced in that matter.
Which reminds me I read somewhere Imagine Breaker is only one of many names his power had within the story, which means there always existed "Touma" in the story, maybe was the previous one which destroyed Aleister's illusions back then on England. I can't think another way just look how he pwned Fiamma with his suprise attack.
He'll say "GIVE ME MY LUCK ASSHOLE"
Old 2010-10-11, 14:43   Link #5155
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

1)Lets think of it like this. lets say that IB is a seal from god to hold lucifer who's inside touma and once IB which negates all mystical things unless they are too strong it supresses is taken off then lucifers power comes out.

2) The dragon also makes me wonder cuz lets say IB is a dragon cuz in all folk tales dragons can negate all magic.
Old 2010-10-11, 18:37   Link #5156
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Teh Ping finished chapter 3 of volume 11 btw.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...me11_Chapter_3
Old 2010-10-11, 19:53   Link #5157
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Summaries for Episodes 2 to 5

02: The Book of the Law
Orsola Aquinas, the Roman Catholic Church's Decoder who is able to decipher The Book of the Law, is abducted by the Amakusa Church. Meanwhile, Amakusa's former Priestess (read as Lady Pontiff) [Kaori] Kanzaki still cannot be reached. In fear of possible conflicts that may ensue, the Church of England (or Anglican Church) sends Stiyl Magnus.

03: Amakusa
Touma, together with Stiyl, rescues Orsola from the Amakusa while assassins lurk inside Parallel Sweets Park (or Wonderland). Somehow, Orsola manages to get out safely, while Stiyl is hurt in the rescue.

04: Sheol Fear
The Substitute Pontiff of the Amakusa Church, Saiji Tatemiya informs Touma and Stiyl that the Roman Catholic Church probably wants Orsola delivered to them to have her killed in secrecy. Just earlier, they are attacked by agents from the Roman Catholic Church and Saiji wants Touma to warn Stiyl that he is going to be dragged into a scandal that involves the Roman Catholic Church that he will not be able to intervene to.

05: Lotus Wand
The nuns of the Roman Catholic Church attack Touma and the others. With the sheer numbers of their enemy pressuring them, they flee to the nearest church and there, they polish up a plan to fight back. With the plans completed, Touma goes off alone to face the leader of the Roman Catholic Church nuns: Agnese Sanctis.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2010-10-11 at 20:10.
Old 2010-10-11, 20:15   Link #5158
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Teh Ping finished chapter 3 of volume 11 btw.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...me11_Chapter_3
Glad that the translation still going despite there's new volume come out in Japan...I thought he's going to postpone the translation because he's going to finish reading index vol 22 or something

Old 2010-10-11, 20:40   Link #5159
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Summaries for Episodes 2 to 5

02: The Book of the Law
Orsola Aquinas, the Roman Catholic Church's Decoder who is able to decipher The Book of the Law, is abducted by the Amakusa Church. Meanwhile, Amakusa's former Priestess (read as Lady Pontiff) [Kaori] Kanzaki still cannot be reached. In fear of possible conflicts that may ensue, the Church of England (or Anglican Church) sends Stiyl Magnus.

03: Amakusa
Touma, together with Stiyl, rescues Orsola from the Amakusa while assassins lurk inside Parallel Sweets Park (or Wonderland). Somehow, Orsola manages to get out safely, while Stiyl is hurt in the rescue.

04: Sheol Fear
The Substitute Pontiff of the Amakusa Church, Saiji Tatemiya informs Touma and Stiyl that the Roman Catholic Church probably wants Orsola delivered to them to have her killed in secrecy. Just earlier, they are attacked by agents from the Roman Catholic Church and Saiji wants Touma to warn Stiyl that he is going to be dragged into a scandal that involves the Roman Catholic Church that he will not be able to intervene to.

05: Lotus Wand
The nuns of the Roman Catholic Church attack Touma and the others. With the sheer numbers of their enemy pressuring them, they flee to the nearest church and there, they polish up a plan to fight back. With the plans completed, Touma goes off alone to face the leader of the Roman Catholic Church nuns: Agnese Sanctis.
How'd u find this?
Old 2010-10-11, 20:44   Link #5160
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ My source, creds to original poster.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen