AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-03-18, 23:43   Link #581
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
When sirzeach come out from the seal in future... He saw grayfia swallow belly... You know what I'm talking about right...
But serafall too?? Oh man, I actually hoping she join ise's harem...
That only if they get out of the Seal at all they said 1000s of years to 10 000s of years by the time they get out their may be nothing left just death and everything could be destory by then in The End this could be a fate worse then death fighting Beast666 without dieing and when you get out there could be nothing left?

But I don't think Issel could stand and let them be seal for an eternal or even for thousands or ten of thousands of years and there also a chance that they will all be kill by Beast666 in the seal the seal may need then for it to work but it does not meet they have to live the whole time in the seal but we also learn that Issel have a problem which not being about to forgive himself from vol 20 do you really think Issel could ever forgive himself for not being about to save them from this fate which could be call worse then death.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 23:45   Link #582
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Currently he won't.. And would never try it...
But in future... Who knows what will happens... No one know... Even me, you and everyone here... Only author know...and adult world is big after all.... Just say this my wild delusion... Maybe ise noticed that grayfia feel so lonely that need someone to comfort her... What happen next I don't need to said it...
So you're implying that in the near future if Issei ends up needing to do the same as Sirzechs now, sealing himself while leaving Rias behind, Rias will eventually enter into another relationship with Kiba or some other guy.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 23:48   Link #583
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
Indeed, we need to understand the context as to why they were even sealed with it in the first place. Also, Dulio is Michael's Joker, correct? Does that mean he went with them too?
No Dulio is the Joker of the Brave Saints which means he did not fall under any one of the leaders but all of them at the same time.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:02   Link #584
AsGryffynn
Envoy of the beginning

Great, a cop out... Also, screw whoever said Issei will do anything with Grayfia!

Last edited by AsGryffynn; 2016-03-19 at 00:02. Reason: I knew I did the right thing by sparing them in that fanfic!
AsGryffynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:03   Link #585
n0m@n
C-Z

I will just do another small summary. Might be easier to answer question.

Spoiler for life.1:

Oh. And Vali will get a new powerup in this volume.
Spoiler for vali:
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:05   Link #586
XFire
150% done

Um.

So did we just lose like all of the people in charge?

Did we just lose Sirzechs?

Did we just lose AZAZEL!?

What the hell!? Since when do the bad guys actions have permanent consequences? This is volume 11 all over again!!
Old 2016-03-19, 00:13   Link #587
eisai_haramasukoi

So Shiva isn't included? Does this mean the Shiva arc will proceed?
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:14   Link #588
Nihgthawk

So what does Ise think is worse his current condition or back when he was just a soul in his Balance Breaker Armor?

Also Any word on what Asia's Balance Breaker is called?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:18   Link #589
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
So you're implying that in the near future if Issei ends up needing to do the same as Sirzechs now, sealing himself while leaving Rias behind, Rias will eventually enter into another relationship with Kiba or some other guy.
I didn't implying that... What you think I think something like that? Nope
What I implying is no one know what happen in future...
Old 2016-03-19, 00:18   Link #590
Hakai

People were even joking that Ise would recover with the power of Oppai

Spoiler for Va-kun:
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:24   Link #591
Chris38

Man ... Ise's current condition is probably the worst thing that could have happened to him, from his perspective.

I know that it was said that DxD mode is going to have a pretty heavy price, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

At the very least we have got an hint about what might be the cause of the ecchi moments return in the next arc - it's probably going to be too slowly heal him from this 'condition' since I have no doubt that Ise won't stay that way permanently - it would be too cruel for the author to do something like that - furthermore the girls in Ise's harem definitely won't achieve a happy ending if he stays like that....

As for the other details about this volume ... seems like dealing with the 666 beast has a heavy price ... and not seeing all of those characters anymore ( except for maybe some short stories from the time before Trihexa has been released ) is going to be quite painful

Last edited by Chris38; 2016-03-19 at 00:43.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:34   Link #592
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I'm against Ise doing anything to Grayfia, but honestly, if she gets together with someone else, I'm okay with it. Same with Rias. As long as it's not their husband's bros, than it's not a stab in the back IMO. Life goes on, and all of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
People were even joking that Ise would recover with the power of Oppai

Spoiler for Va-kun:
Yeah, I love that.

Although Trihexa attacking the human world really doesn't sound like it'll be satisfying. Serafall was hyped up to casually bust countries and Ddraig said he could destroy the world. This seriously bring those comments down to pure hyperbole.

As for the leaders sealing themselves, it's kinda great IMO. It's sad and consequential, but not trying to be super-duper-edgy.
Old 2016-03-19, 00:42   Link #593
NiteZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Although Trihexa attacking the human world really doesn't sound like it'll be satisfying. Serafall was hyped up to casually bust countries and Ddraig said he could destroy the world. This seriously bring those comments down to pure hyperbole.
That might depend on whether Trihexa splitting itself would also mean splitting its powers. So like, one Trihexa head is a Maou-class threat, and it takes a collective efforts of high to ultimate class threats to take down one Maou-class threat. Honestly, I expected a boost to the verse and not a nerf.
NiteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:45   Link #594
Chichiryuushintei

I said that with his powers being split in mind.

And Trihexa being 7x Maou-Class would definitely be a nerf. Sirzechs in true form is 10x.
Old 2016-03-19, 00:47   Link #595
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Um.

So did we just lose like all of the people in charge?

Did we just lose Sirzechs?

Did we just lose AZAZEL!?

What the hell!? Since when do the bad guys actions have permanent consequences? This is volume 11 all over again!!
I am not surprise that there be permanent consequences because after this we enter the final arc of HighSchool DxD most of the time the end of the Arc before the final there usually huge consequence because where near The End and the consequence of this will most likey have important for the Final Arc.

But good job on the enemy part for attacking Earth because no other enemy in this series have attack Earth in huge way that it will be hard to hide because that will most likey be important for The Final Arc, how will The Heroes and government try to hide this from the normal people, the more damage the harder to hide and undo.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 00:49   Link #596
NiteZero

True, but I was just giving an example to put it to scale. Besides, BB Vali and Azazel together could not even scratch it.
NiteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 01:33   Link #597
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
@n0m@n: uhmm... any news for my dear Gasper. T_T

P.S. just send you a message. ^^V
Old 2016-03-19, 03:34   Link #598
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Well , if we take EX in account , the leaders will remain sealed with the beast a logn time . Maybe they will remain sealed until ise and vali gain enough power to destroy 666( hich is kinda impossible )
About the other world perhaps Ise and Vali gain the E x E power up thus becoming trancendal beings .
Also i dont believe those from the other world have enough power to overcome GR , i mean if they did that they would have invaded this world a long time ago
Also i believe in EX , GR had the same fate as trihexa sealed by the enemy boss . that explains how they passed through him
Old 2016-03-19, 06:10   Link #599
n0m@n
C-Z

I'll post the other summary tomorrow.
Oh yeah. I need to clarify one thing.
Regarding the ExE world. In the afterword Ishibumi said Highschool DxD wont cover that part. So most likely in his new series in the future. Rizevim already told about the existence of ther world to ExE world and Ajuka predicts that ExE would probably contact them (whether its invasion or not) in 30 years.
It also talked about the World Rating Game tournament. And Vali telling Ise that he wants to fight Ise's team (not the Gremory group led by Rias but Ise's own team) as his rival. And Vali suggested that Ise shouldnt limit his view on making his team with just Evil Pieces and that he could form a group outside it like Vali's team. Well, the very few remaining top brass suggested to promote Ise to a High class Devil. So we will most likely find out about Ise's potential class change in volume 22.

What else was there......
Hmm, I guess there was four major battles in this volume.
Battle 1: Sairaorg & Saji VS The 3rd Ranking Devil in RG (whose from Abaddon, the same clan Sairaorg's Queen comes from). Sairaorg unleashes Breakdown the Beast like most people predicted.

Battle 2: Vali vs Azi Dahaka.
Azi Dahaka has reached the same power level as that of Two Heavenly Dragons just like Apohis and Crom Cruach. Vali becomes a True Lucifer where his armour becomes silver + black due to Ophis's help (just like the time with Ise in volume 20). He gains tweleve wings of Lucifer in that form. It was a close match due to time restriction but Vali manages to defeat Azi Dahaka. Vali uses his own version of Longinus Smasher and Albion's lost technqiue (a poison technique which could kill anyone apart from Ophis, GR, and Ddraig).

Batlle 3: Ise vs Apophis.
Ise initially tried to fight him without using his new form. Though his CxC wasnt strong enough to take Apohis. So he changes into DxD fairly quickly and defeats it by using his own version of Longinus Smasher.

Battle 4: Ise & Sairaorg vs Trihexa Core.
So the core of Trihexa appeared right in front of Ise after he defeated Apophis. Sirzechs came to help. Sirzechs shows his true form and the two of them fights Trihexa. They were doing pretty well. Ise also used Ddraig's lost technqiue which is an absolute flamethrower which can turn other beings to ashes (except Ophis, GR, and Albion).
Trihexa's core turned into ash but revives without even a slightest damage. Then Ise's DxD form dissapears. But the fight stops there since Sirzechs calls his whole peerage to seal Trihexa (while other leaders seals Trihexa's other body). Sirzechs makes Grayfia fall to the ground since he doesnt want to get her involved. It was quite sad and he couldnt hug her because he was in his true form. So leaving Ise and Grayfia behind Sirzechs, his peerage, and Trihexa is sealed into another dimension (which isnt the dimensional gap).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
@n0m@n: uhmm... any news for my dear Gasper. T_T
Sadly there wasnt much Gasper moment. Only the fact that he was guarding Valerie during the battle so she could stop the enemy force by getting in contact with her Holy Grail which was stolen.

Edit: Fixed the part I typed wrong

Last edited by n0m@n; 2016-03-19 at 07:53.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 06:23   Link #600
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Thanks n0m@n for the spoilers .
And it seems like everyone got sealed ..... i wish they will come back in the next series
Also it seems like Shiva is going to run wild without the others keeping him at bay .