AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-25, 08:07   Link #9241
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post

EDIT2: Maybe the translations are somehow wrong? We could always use some clarification.

Well, the text does clearly state that Kakine has seen and knows what Accelerator's black wings are. It then goes on to state that they are "The elementary particles that don’t exist in this world, ‘Dark Matter’." Then it states that Accelerator and Kakine control the organic and inorganic respectively. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that Accelerator's and Kakine's wings are made from substances that are not of this world, and Kakine's substance/dark matter is inorganic in nature, while Accelerator's substance/dark matter is organic in nature. Basically, what I'm saying is that dark matter is the term used to describe things that are not of this world (things that do not exist), and there are different types of such things. It is both the term used to name Kakine's ability (Dark Matter) and the substances he produces (dark matter; small letters in order to easily differentiate), despite him only being able to create and control the inorganic kind.

Well, the ends aren't really any different from what I proposed. Accelerator still transitioned into the Aeon of Horus when he got enlightened after he cured Last Order by singing the song. He even felt a change inside him, where he was able to detect the Telesma getting clumped up and readied for a blast. The thing that gets solved by the theory I proposed was Kakine's wings. From what you said, then Kakine's wings also fall into the Aeon of Horus, since he awakened full control of them after being hit with enlightenment. Basically, I'm laying out the methods (spells used; Judeo-Christian mythology being tied to the Aeon of Osiris, which is characterized by the Father God figure according to Wikipedia, as opposed to the Aeon of Isis focusing on Mother Earth/Nature and the Aeon of Horus focusing on the individual) while you are laying out the psychology. However, since Aiwass apparently called him as from the Aeon of Isis, then maybe it's related to this:
Kakine is Isis because he warps reality. That is Isis main fundamental. The natural reality perceived in everyday life.

Osiris is death, sacrifice and pain while Horus is progress, enlightenment and the full awakened potential of the human soul.

And the translation is correct. From vol 15 page 318.....it says that "Kakine knows when he sees the Black Wings. ELEMENTARY PARTICLES(素粒子) that do not exist in this world. Dark Matter."

It sounds to me more like that he is realizing how both their powers are Angelic in nature, likening it to Dark Matter and not Black Wings being a form of his Dark Matter.

Unless of course said Dark Matter is AIM which is entirely possible given his esper nature but from Kakine's awakening, it seems more likely that his AIM field is drawing said Dark Matter from another plane, possibly Heaven.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-03-25 at 09:12.
Old 2011-03-25, 11:24   Link #9242
Kamijou Touma

did really touma vanished after the third war ??

what happens to him exactly ?
Old 2011-03-25, 11:40   Link #9243
tsunade666

he got rescue by Bardway. He didn't disappear. The 3 faction didn't ended up finding him because Bardway fished him out already.
Old 2011-03-25, 11:47   Link #9244
Kamijou Touma

touma is gonna appear again ??

and another question, what happened to index at the end of the third war

now that touma is gone.. she is gona be lonely ??

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-03-25 at 20:09.
Old 2011-03-25, 11:51   Link #9245
tsunade666

Touma did come back to academy city. or to be precise. He just arrive back. In vol NT 01. He just arrive at the end when he stops the attack towards Fremea and Shiage.

Index is still in academy city but she's lifeless or no energy at all. And it's all due to the fact that for the magic side. They can't find Touma and maybe they already assume him dead. Just like Mikoto too.
Old 2011-03-25, 12:15   Link #9246
Kamijou Touma

i read that touma fough against accelaretor for the second time when happened that fight ??
Old 2011-03-25, 12:21   Link #9247
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou Touma View Post
i read that touma fough against accelaretor for the second time when happened that fight ??
At the end of vol 20.

You should try toarumajutsuwiki. google it.
Old 2011-03-25, 12:29   Link #9248
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Reading chap 4.8, Accelerator proves again that out of the three protagonists, he's the one with style. It wasn't his most craziest performance, but that was some 'Jason Bourne smooth' moves stealth take-downing all the mooks then kicking back and drinking tea with the boss character.

Plus, nobody ever say stuff like "OH SHIT! It's Kamijou Touma!" or "OH SHIT! It's Hamazura Shiage!"
Old 2011-03-25, 14:44   Link #9249
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Reading chap 4.8, Accelerator proves again that out of the three protagonists, he's the one with style. It wasn't his most craziest performance, but that was some 'Jason Bourne smooth' moves stealth take-downing all the mooks then kicking back and drinking tea with the boss character.

Plus, nobody ever say stuff like "OH SHIT! It's Kamijou Touma!" or "OH SHIT! It's Hamazura Shiage!"
Well its not like Shiage and Touma are monsters that are extremely hard to beat and can easily rip you apart
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-03-25, 14:47   Link #9250
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Well its not like Shiage and Touma are monsters that are extremely hard to beat and can easily rip you apart
Exactly, it's always "Look it's Hamazura! GET HIM!" or "Haha Imagine Breaker, mine turn to try!"
Old 2011-03-25, 15:07   Link #9251
Miraluka
Banned

Inside series, Touma just becoma a threat to the Roman Catholics since vol. 11.
Shiage became a threat to the dark side and Aleister since the vol. 19.
Accelerator never was a threat to Academy City. Ironic, but unlike those other two Accelerator was always chained by his own beliefs until the end of the volume 22, and still, there sources to get him.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-03-25 at 15:21. Reason: typo
Old 2011-03-25, 15:19   Link #9252
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Inside series, Touma just becoma a treat to the Roman Catholics since vol. 11.
Shiage became a treat to the dark side and Aleister since the vol. 19.
Accelerator never was a treat to Academy City. Ironic, but unlike those other two Accelerator was always chained by his own beliefs until the end of the volume 22, and still, there sources to get him.
I think mean threat
Old 2011-03-25, 15:24   Link #9253
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Inside series, Touma just becoma a threat to the Roman Catholics since vol. 11.
Shiage became a threat to the dark side and Aleister since the vol. 19.
Accelerator never was a threat to Academy City. Ironic, but unlike those other two Accelerator was always chained by his own beliefs until the end of the volume 22, and still, there sources to get him.
That's hardly my point- I'm saying nobody ever say or think "OH SHIT! It's Kamijou Touma!" or "OH SHIT! It's Hamazura Shiage!"
Old 2011-03-25, 15:29   Link #9254
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Chaos is saying It's not whose more dangerous it's who is more feared
Old 2011-03-25, 15:29   Link #9255
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Well, be fair, Touma and Hamazura aren't Level 5's nor are they likely to do what Accelerator would do to you.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-03-25, 19:05   Link #9256
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If you think Accelerator can wipe out the life in earth then why not Fuse?

Fuse is still a rank above accelerator in terms of raw power. It just happens that Fuse was made up with the same material that Accelerator knows. If she is the same as gabriel. Just a pure telesma. She can pawn Accelerator.
Accelerator would destroy Fuse in a fight. The strongest attack she had shown was redirected by him to contain the exploding gabriel. She has nothing to get past his Vector Defense and AIM manipulation.
Old 2011-03-25, 23:55   Link #9257
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
Accelerator would destroy Fuse in a fight. The strongest attack she had shown was redirected by him to contain the exploding gabriel. She has nothing to get past his Vector Defense and AIM manipulation.
But Accelerator borrowed the strength needed to contained it fromy fuze no kazakiri.

The only reason Accelerator can pawn Hyouka is because his vector control works on it. It means he had a CHANCE but in terms of real strength. Hyouka still tops him even if he goes black wings mode though the white wings mode are still questionable.
Old 2011-03-26, 00:22   Link #9258
zaeraal

Kazakiri is made from AIM emited from espers, that means accel AIM too, becase he also emits it. I find it strange that his ability even works on her, remember Kihara case, where he could not reflect his own power (after Kihara changed it towards him). And it looks like she allowed him to do the redirection, rather than tried to bypass his control. NOTE : we have 2 entities in control of 1 element (AIM) which, as far as i am concerned, hasn't beed stated obviously who would win.
Old 2011-03-26, 00:25   Link #9259
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Kazakiri is made from AIM emited from espers, that means accel AIM too, becase he also emits it. I find it strange that his ability even works on her, remember Kihara case, where he could not reflect his own power (after Kihara changed it towards him). And it looks like she allowed him to do the redirection, rather than tried to bypass his control. NOTE : we have 2 entities in control of 1 element (AIM) which, as far as i am concerned, hasn't beed stated obviously who would win.
Accelerator managed to push Kazakiri away because she was focussed on Misha, and later Kazakiri allowed Accelerator to control her wings/AIM to capture Misha's energy.
Old 2011-03-26, 02:29   Link #9260
pikachuwei

there was no mention of Kazakiri "allowing" accelerator to control her wings/AIM, we cant assume she did that when there is the far more simple explanation that accelerator just manipulated her AIM. Especially since we already have one instance of accelerator using her AIM against her, when he ran between the two angels and redirected both their attacks

Fuze may have more "output" of AIM but Accelerator has superior "control"

Heck Accelerator has a higher proven damage output, that concrete wall he threw was calculated to be in the petaton~exaton level, given the amount of energy he channeled into it. Thats enough to create a crater 6000 km wide.

in a fight I'd put my money on Accelerator

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen