AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2010-05-18, 12:02   Link #101
taggay

Unhappy some pretty smart "magic"

Quote:
You will also need a little package that will do some pretty smart "magic". It's this what makes this whole remuxing process possible without having to add too much user required input. Get it from here and put all of its contents into the bin directory (if it requests a password for the package then use doom9.org).

Link is pretty dead ;/ and it can be the reason why I got message:
Quote:
Encoding Audio...
The system cannot find the path specified
also .dlls files which u suggest to put into bin no longer exist in newer versions of AviSynth (however I've googled them, hope they work)
Can some1 pack his bin and upload somewhere plax?

Thanks
taggay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 13:09   Link #102
seven|x_x
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノ​ヽノ \ / \

well the first post was 3 years ago, so the fact that some links have died shouldn't really surprise anyone.

heres an alternate method:

set vsfilter to autoloading in the cccp settings, then download and use xvid4psp.

ignore the fact that its named that, as it can handle many more input and output formats than those.

theres no need to over complicate things for yourself.
seven|x_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 01:35   Link #103
Volver

I use MelodyCan and have no problems with converting))
Volver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 16:45   Link #104
Jenova00

Converter

Hi guys

I had problems with streaming MKV (with PS3 media server) to my PS3 so I had a look into the topick discovering that i was not the only one with A7V sync problems.

After like a Day of search I found the so called "Any Video Converter" and it works great.

You can select any number of videos in nearly any format (also MKV) and transcode it to nearly any format (I use it to convert to mp4) and it sets the subtitles to Hardsubs automaticaly (you only haveto select the Audio/Subtitle Track you want on it.

the only thing I am not quite sure about is, if you can change the Style it sets the hardsubs in.

I guess I will try MelodyCan and Pavtube MKV Converter (although I don't want to have Software you have to buy)

hope somebody with problems feels helped ^^
Jenova00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 18:35   Link #105
Sagath

Alright I am flat out new to video converting and understand little, if not anything at all, when it comes to all the technical Jargon. Considering their are MULTIPLE suggestions on how to get this done, I would like someone to lead me in the right direction toward what I am trying to do.

First of all I have tried to convert with programs like GOTsent to convert a MKV to MP4 so I can play it on my xbox360. The thing is, while this worked, the subtitles did not transfer (they are IN the MKV file, but I do have a seperate folder of them and I tried using that as well to insert the subtitles and it still did not work).

So, I am wondering what is the best, most simple, program to use to convert MKV, OGM and such files into playable AVIs/or MP4 for xbox360 and still have it retain its subtitles.
Sagath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 20:22   Link #106
Hitsugaya Toshiro

Lol, i also have this gg takajun kara no kyoukai mkv. video file that loses its subtitles after conversion, is it possible to convert it without that happening( i currently use videora ipod classic converter, need it as mp4 vid. file)?
Hitsugaya Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 07:09   Link #107
supremebull

Has anyone gotten Xvid4psp versions 5 to work with the latest stable build of CCCP (i.e. 2010-10-10)?
supremebull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 11:52   Link #108
sneaker

I thought it might be of interest to some:
The new version of HandBrake supports hardsubbing of ASS subtitles, so it's now able to do a conversion in a single step and with a single program.
sneaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 09:33   Link #109
jimpatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
The new version of HandBrake supports hardsubbing of ASS subtitles, so it's now able to do a conversion in a single step and with a single program.

thank you for your post,handbrake is simple yet i got the results i wanted on my iphone,thanks again
Old 2011-04-09, 14:48   Link #110
daevilwithin

EDIT: I am an idiot >_<, it works perfectly fine, thanks

Last edited by daevilwithin; 2011-04-09 at 15:01.
daevilwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 14:59   Link #111
sneaker

It will read subs that are embedded in the mkv file. Open your mkv file, switch to the subtitles tab, choose the track from the drop down menu, tick "burned in" and click "add".
sneaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 09:49   Link #112
gowfan05

so I think everything worked for me...but there is no output. did a search and everything and all 3 times, no output. anyone got any idea whats wrong? i used the original method btw. thanks!
gowfan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 12:03   Link #113
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
Gonna try it out this time. Will post a report later.

Update: I'm so damn impressed. In one go the program converts and subs nicely, much better than the last one I used. Highly recommended.

Last edited by sa547; 2011-07-03 at 12:28.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
file conversion, wiki candidate