AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-20, 13:35   Link #1
Saphirra

Hikaru ga Chikyu ni Ita Koro..... [Light Novel]

Synopsis from Baka-Tsuki

Quote:
The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look like a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants him to fulfill a promise, which he can't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.
Author: Mizuki Nomura
Illustration: Miho Takeoka

I know that I'm not up-to-date (I started reading vol 1 when vol 7 was released a long time ago ), in fact I have known this series since vol 1 and it's from the well-known Mizuki Nomura sensei but I waited because I wanted to read more volumes at once . Now after reading Waka Murasaki, I want to rest for a while and find a thread about this novel but ... surprised, I wonder why no thread was created at all . Hence here we are
Old 2013-08-20, 13:37   Link #2
isadin801

There should already be a thread for this
Old 2013-08-20, 13:38   Link #3
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Not to rain on your parade, but http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118523
Old 2013-08-20, 13:41   Link #4
Saphirra

That explains why I can't find the thread , I only type the romanji name, not the English one =))
Old 2013-08-20, 13:48   Link #5
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

It's all cool. Glad to be of service.

Tags
drama, harem, high school, psychology, romance