AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-18, 19:49   Link #221
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I'll try to actually make a character now:
Spoiler for length:
Strange, it's not letting me capitalize the 'a' in "about".
Wow lots of room for development here, especially on the question of her origins. Possibly a different interpretation of Arika from Mai Otome, but one that not so mind-numbingly moe, so it might just be an artefact of my imagination. System devices... Good term there! And the way she fights it does bring out the Dragoon/funnel attacks of ***dam fame. At the moment we've no idea when does she appear in the main Nanohaverse. Care to list a time? All in all, an interesting character indeed, with a nice and dark but powerful story in the making.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
@ Meophist

hmmm dark blue hair and yellow eyes reminds me of a cat or rather a panther...
Uh... What are you talking about? The reference flew right over my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsumiko View Post
This is becoming a thing just like the sonic-fancharacter cult right? (wich is now getting pretty much out of hand -_-")
I'm not exactly sure what that meant, but I do hope things here aren't going out of hand.
Old 2007-05-18, 20:09   Link #222
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Wow lots of room for development here, especially on the question of her origins. Possibly a different interpretation of Arika from Mai Otome, but one that not so mind-numbingly moe, so it might just be an artefact of my imagination.
I actually haven't seen Mai Hime or Mai Otome, though I've been thinking of doing so for a while. In any case, I don't know who Arika is, so…
Quote:
System devices... Good term there! And the way she fights it does bring out the Dragoon/funnel attacks of ***dam fame.
I actually didn't really plan it out that way at first, but it ended up like that. Oh well.
Quote:
At the moment we've no idea when does she appear in the main Nanohaverse. Care to list a time?
Hrmm… thinking perhaps 7-8 years after A's.
Quote:
All in all, an interesting character indeed, with a nice and dark but powerful story in the making.
Thanks alot.

Edit:
Quote:
Think he might be talking about the panther, whose fur could probably look like a dark blue depending on the light. I didn't base the colours on that though.
Old 2007-05-18, 20:45   Link #223
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
While I love reading backgrounds and character specifics, I suppose what irks me the most about them is that I can never remember which page such-and-such character's most-recent updated background is on, and I can barely keep track of who owns which character.

Anyone have an easier way? Apart from copy-and-paste into a text file (and losing all formatting like bold and such)?
well, I don't really bother posting them in disorganized pages, as long as I can remember their setting. Though I do realize browsing through the thread just to look for certain characters can be troublesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
While it might be hard for those who create multiple characters, why not do what Kha (and I eventully) do, simply ad a link in the signature?
I think I might follow the suit as well
Old 2007-05-18, 21:00   Link #224
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

@Meophist: Oh you never watched it. It was my imagination then. No worries.

As promised, these are Kha's henshin data:

Spoiler for 8 year old henshin:

Spoiler for 14-19 years henshin:

There are differences in both releases. The shorter release initiates the Knight Armor before it is fully charged, then slowly charges it to maximum for a while afterwards but it takes twice the amount of time of full release to achieve full power. The full release however has a longer henshin phase, but completes the henshin at full power. So Kha would use the full release as often as possible, but if there isn't time he'll resort to the fast release to get into the fray ASAP.

And for more fun, here's Jaegerform!

Recap: Jaegerform - Kha's high speed, less defence form. He dispells the trenchcoat, summons Tallgeese-type rocket pods onto half-moon mounts on his shoulders, and mounted jets onto his thighs.

Spoiler for Jaegerform activation:

Sakura: [Jae-ger-form!!!]
Kha: Whatever happened to [Jaegerform Standby Ready]?

EDIT: I thought about Kor Fuzion. If he does it with Fate, its Assymetrical Docking? But with a guy, that'll be Symmetrical Docking?! However, the thought just URKS me!

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-18 at 21:36.
Old 2007-05-18, 21:46   Link #225
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Thanks, but may I ask what part? I actually tried to make her a little ordinary, so perhaps I failed. Not really a bad thing though.
The fact that she's "ordinary" is what makes her intersting. Imagine how much she can improve. There are lots of things she could do if she met the proper situations.
Old 2007-05-18, 22:17   Link #226
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Here’s Part 2 for those who remembered about my Belka-fanon history.

Velka: The Desert Empire

Chapter 2: ~ Civil War of the Desert Empire

Spoiler:

Part 3: The Destroyed Empire

---COMING SOON----

Well, most likely I'll also post profiles for Saga and also Vauxhall's version of the Wolkenritter, Zerstortritter. Depends.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-18, 22:21   Link #227
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
I'll try to actually make a character now:
Spoiler for length:
Strange, it's not letting me capitalize the 'a' in "about".
damn it, the image of Lutecia immediately pops inside my mind

Okay, I've decided to use my Blog to post some of the OCs. I already posted Anna's & Alex's profiles, but haven't done anything on Hikki ATM. FYI, you can also access the site from my Animesuki profile page.
Old 2007-05-18, 23:10   Link #228
Aaron008R

I'm behind. I'm SO behind! Argh!
Anyway,
@LoweGear: So you've pretty much almost completed most of Kay's profile, eh? It's impressive that you've made you're characters so alive. I'll be looking forward to more info on Asuka and Shinji. And by the way, Rey's gamer mode reminds me of Nagato Yuki.

@Kha: Nice henshin sequences there. You sure put a lot of effort into providing the details, eh? By the way Kha(the character), how's Fate doing? She seemed to be a bit abused yesterday. Hope you can update the story soon.

@dkellis Whoa! Now that's what I call a group that was just made for each other. I really like the interactions there. It reminds me of the SOS Dan. Really excellent work! I'd sure like to see you're characters in a group centered show.

@Meophist: Very nice first entry there. I must say that I find the separate attack units of 'Libra' is very intriguing. Hope you put more info about her soon.

@Nightengale: Your story is really starting to get epic! Good job! The way you put the Belkan civilization's development is really intriguing. I'll be looking forward to more on Tiara and Saga's connection with the Tome of the Night Sky. Keep up the good work!

@USB500: Seems like you've already put up quite a lot of data in your blog by now. I'm liking what I see. I'll be also looking forward to more data on you're other characters. Good job!

Phew. And now, I think I'll re-post my character's customized profile data. I've added an extra spell and some changes on the Random Info Section. Here...
Spoiler for LENGTH!:

And for even MORE info...
Spoiler for MORE info and possible StrikerS spoilers:

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-05-26 at 11:05. Reason: Edited his involvement with the units under Graham's command due to timeline problems
Old 2007-05-19, 03:40   Link #229
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Here’s Part 2 for those who remembered about my Belka-fanon history.

Velka: The Desert Empire

Chapter 2: ~ Civil War of the Desert Empire

[snip]

Part 3: The Destroyed Empire

---COMING SOON----

Well, most likely I'll also post profiles for Saga and also Vauxhall's version of the Wolkenritter, Zerstortritter. Depends.
Nice one! Unfortunately I'm kinda bad at big picture conflicts like this, so to me it's pretty awesome. But I must say both our takes on history proved to be quite different, for the societies at war was Velka versus Mid Childa in general. I'll just quickly summarize:

I also thought that the first NV devices developed were meant to be emissaries of peace and a demonstration of what both societies could do together, for at that time ethereal travel with portals were allowing travel between MC and the desert planet Velk, and scattered skirmishes were fast coming to a head. But power mongers sabotaged the transport, the Tausend Devices were lost in time, the Convention fell apart, and the once-glorious Velka, back broken by years of corruption and infighting, were utterly defeated and almost wiped off the starmap if the MC-based Saint Church consisting of high-ranking former Velka refugees hadn't stepped in and brokered a deal. That was 2 centuries ago, and much has changed since then, but those who remember the massacre will remember the bitter slight that MC dealt against Old Velka. Are these "old people" still around? That will depend on how AlternateS I turns out.

But never mind me. Now to tie yours together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
damn it, the image of Lutecia immediately pops inside my mind

Okay, I've decided to use my Blog to post some of the OCs. I already posted Anna's & Alex's profiles, but haven't done anything on Hikki ATM. FYI, you can also access the site from my Animesuki profile page.
OK Will take a look in a while. Got 2 essays due this week, so it'll be a while before anyhting major pops up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

I'm behind. I'm SO behind! Argh!
Anyway,

@Kha: Nice henshin sequences there. You sure put a lot of effort into providing the details, eh? By the way Kha(the character), how's Fate doing? She seemed to be a bit abused yesterday. Hope you can update the story soon.
Thank you! I try to make things as visual as possible, for I write with the image running in my mind like an anime.

Kha: I suppose it was okay, Sempai. Fate bounced back fast. Hyperventilation, the light kind that a very small heal rights quickly. As for the party it turned out fine, but what really surprised me was how many people got to Chrono before I did and made it look like I wrecked him pretty bad. I suppose Vita and Sig-- *pause* Er... Shan't say who. But enough to say many of the Riot 6 have some bad blood with him, just as General Chaos said. Come to think of it, who IS Chaos? He's always wearing a funny mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Phew. Nad now, I think I'll re-post my character's customized profile data. I've added an extra spell and some changes on the Random Info Section. Here...
Spoiler for LENGTH!:

And for even MORE info...
Spoiler for MORE info and possible StrikerS spoilers:
That was long but it didn't hurt cos I'm immune to Bluecheesium! Your references are nicely spread out so it doesn't feel it its all leaning towards one direction. I like that bit on AAMF tactics, esp the technical aspects of it. Can see the thought put into that, and the way everything works at logical tech thread levels is really cool.

And now, for some notes on the phenomenon of the Reactive Linker Core trait exhibited by certain people, with some bits taken from a journal article done by Professor Kate Minovski, et al MC 0051, and some added from Kha's own observation.

---New intelligence data updated---

Spoiler for The Reactive Linker Core:

Last edited by Kha; 2007-05-19 at 10:07.
Old 2007-05-19, 06:11   Link #230
Lelouch
Phaeton

Quote:
i've seen a picture where a panther's fur is tinted blue at night with yellow eyes. Meophist's OC Libra reminded me of one

EDIT : updated my O.C's profile

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-19, 19:54   Link #231
Pheonixfyre
Daydreamer Extraordinaire

After creating Hino Tori, I realized that I need a protagonist to fight her, since out of necessity Kria would be long retired from the TSAB before Hino shows up. So after muddling through a whole bunch of character ideas, I found one that would actually fit in TSAB and started fleshing him out.

But I hit a small snag as I started daydreaming, as I usually do, about what would happen when Hino met him, and about how much of an opposite he would be to her, as well as how much of a blood bath would result.

Anyways, I finally finished him for the most part and here he is:

Spoiler for Dione West:

Last edited by Pheonixfyre; 2007-05-20 at 18:36.
Old 2007-05-19, 20:33   Link #232
Meophist

Argh, I just finished writing up something new. Well, anyways, Dione West seems somewhat interesting, but I don't know about his background.
Old 2007-05-20, 00:16   Link #233
Meophist

It's getting late now where I am and I going to go to sleep. Before that, here's the post I typed up a while ago:
Spoiler for Sister:
Spoiler for Brother:
I originally created these two for something else entirely, but thought I could adapt them into here as well. Tell me if any of these characters sounds wierd, because that's a likely result of the conversion.

Maybe I should've left out the mysterious man though… well, I'll be explaining him later.

Edit: Why don't aren't the "About"'s a's capitalized?

Edit 2: M -> Maple

Last edited by Meophist; 2007-06-22 at 20:51. Reason: Another minor sword fix.
Old 2007-05-20, 04:42   Link #234
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Okay, Time to churn out another profile to be evaluated.

But please do mind me a bit- this is a rapid write up... and it's based on one of our Aces.

My very first villain profile:

Spoiler for The Inverse Ace of Aces / Black Mirror / 'Evil Dimensional Twin':
Old 2007-05-20, 05:35   Link #235
Lelouch
Phaeton

@ Meophist, I like the sibling idea and I think you can build on that e.g. they are weaker then most of the O.C's here, why not give them a combination attack of sorts

@Striker X...genius ! Having a dark version of an existing character is such an obvious way to make a villain, can't believe I didn't think of that
Old 2007-05-20, 08:29   Link #236
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I do have an idea of a Dark Nanoha as well... as well as her device, which I think fits a dark version of Nanoha well. It's still very incomplete, but here's some trivia on how her device works...I mean, interact.

Spoiler for Clover Heart Trivia:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-20, 08:40   Link #237
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I do have an idea of a Dark Nanoha as well... as well as her device, which I think fits a dark version of Nanoha well. It's still very incomplete, but here's some trivia on how her device works...I mean, interact.

Spoiler for Clover Heart Trivia:
That's what I thought RH would be like when Shari accidentally left a little bug in her programming! Either that, or she got infected by a 4koma virus and meanwhile they have to contend with a rather... honest device while the antivirus is being prepared.

EDIT: Okay I didn't notice that Fuwa actually agrees with Clovie. Now that's scary... Rin-scary...
Old 2007-05-20, 09:03   Link #238
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
EDIT: Okay I didn't notice that Fuwa actually agrees with Clovie. Now that's scary... Rin-scary...
Haha, that gets to some people. If anyone looked carefully, they'll notice that Clovie's the one who's perfectly normal while Fuwa's the one with a slightly loose screw up there. Clovie's just doing what every nice guy would do and relay his mistress's actual meaning behind her cute moe voice that hides a pyscho-side.

Old 2007-05-20, 09:22   Link #239
Meophist

"Weak" certainly isn't a complaint I thought I'd see.

There's a reason for everything in that, although there is no reason why M has two swords and not just one. I'll try to fix that.
Old 2007-05-20, 09:50   Link #240
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I hate backlog, but being distracted by all these brand spanking new Starcraft II vids really ate up my time

Anyways, lots of new profiles here, and interesting ones two, including some cool henshin, the continued History of the Belkan Empire, more Aurion goodness, awesome villains, mirror characters, and a well-written sibling pair, not to mention an ALIEN Oh, and I nearly forgot the riotous insane ecchi Device

Damn, lots of awesome stuff here

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Closed Thread