AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 2 (Tsukasa After 2) Rating
Perfect 10 17 28.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 33.90%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 25.42%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.47%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.69%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-13, 20:49   Link #41
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Sweet muffins.....who wouldn't want her as president ^^
Old 2012-01-14, 06:10   Link #42
Kyuu
=^^=

OK... Sae is a Freshman, right? Well, here's how to properly treat her:

[mod edit: removed irrelevant video]

And so, as much as I wanted to beat the tar out of lover boy after the first eps. -- he gets his man-card back well within 5 minutes of this episode. Good job on the kid.

How can Tsukasa really rally the student body? Simple. She should yell at the podium:
Spoiler:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-01-14 at 18:48. Reason: Please don't post these sorts of pointless youtube video inserts
Old 2012-01-14, 07:37   Link #43
Qikz

That swimsuit... *nosebleed*
Old 2012-01-14, 07:47   Link #44
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
That swimsuit... *nosebleed*
I was disappointed - as it was the standard "gym" swim suit. Naked? That woulda been great. Heck, how about a 2-piece?

Either way, the boy got his just rewards. And how sweet it is.
Old 2012-01-14, 16:07   Link #45
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

omfg, Tsukasa. So much winner-status. Pretty decent episode.
Old 2012-01-14, 22:07   Link #46
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
I was disappointed - as it was the standard "gym" swim suit. Naked? That woulda been great. Heck, how about a 2-piece?

Either way, the boy got his just rewards. And how sweet it is.
Naw man, one-piece navy bathing suit is the best. The mystery and the restriction and the glory when pulling it down and... and... and...

I'm okay... I'm okay.
Old 2012-01-14, 22:32   Link #47
Candyshark

Tsukasa has glorious figure! Game's art pales in comparision. Never understood a fascination with school swimsuit. Such an ugly drag.

Which reminds me Kaoru didn't wear any more revealing clothes.I demand more bikinis, miniskirts, zettai ryouki..... And here I was praising the show for stimlating shots without pnatyhsots and jiggles orz.

Well all in all it would be nice to see more scenes outside the school activities.
Old 2012-01-15, 01:00   Link #48
Gault
inc_mplete

10/10 For those 2 Episodes
I died from happiness and my head blew off my body and landed 30ft away thanks to this episode

the Shed Scene was HAWT,
Old 2012-01-15, 07:15   Link #49
Parappashi
Happy Member

Argh...Tsukasa was always a strong 2nd on my list before this episode, now she's just peaked ahead of Ai as my favourite.

Turning point was probably the shed scene, a quick smack on the lips to calm Junichi and then a perfect and precise explanation of what just happened. Wonderful! Girls like those are kind of rare these days.

Come on Ai show we what you got to top that!
Old 2012-01-15, 09:59   Link #50
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

I was expecting a Gokusen-level (live action version) of speech from Tsukasa but the writers were too lazy to make one...
Old 2012-01-16, 03:43   Link #51
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho bolt View Post
Sweet muffins.....who wouldn't want her as president ^^
Before writing my thoughts on the ep I have to say that I lol'd when I read this.

*ahem!*

So.

Hmm ... well ... you know, it is just as hard to write about the wrap up of the arcs this time around as it was the first time round. I liked every single of the heroines, to begin with. But there were some I liked better than others. In this context there were heroines I liked more than others and storylines I liked more than others.

That being said, Ayatsuji's character and storyline were enjoyable, but I did not like them as much as some of the others (although I still did, in fact, enjoy it). The same seemed to apply for Ayatsuji's arc in "plus". Although I must admit that I was kinda happy to see that she saw through the situation with the other presidential runner and responded in a very balanced and mature way. Good for her.

I gave this ep a 7/10 vote. I enjoyed it.

I am soooo, so hoping that Rihoko gets treated well in her mini-arc. I (together with not a few others) felt that story wise she got shafted the worst in the previous season. And she was my second fave heroine too!
Old 2012-01-16, 11:00   Link #52
Shadow5YA

Got to love that tie yank then kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Tsukasa has glorious figure! Game's art pales in comparision. Never understood a fascination with school swimsuit. Such an ugly drag.
It's a tight, form fitting one piece that accentuates a girl's figure. It's like a leotard or a pair of tights, except that it can be worn when wet. Since this is anime, more than likely the girl will have a good enough figure to show it off in a swimsuit anyway.
Old 2012-01-16, 19:20   Link #53
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Got to love that tie yank then kiss.

It's a tight, form fitting one piece that accentuates a girl's figure. It's like a leotard or a pair of tights, except that it can be worn when wet. Since this is anime, more than likely the girl will have a good enough figure to show it off in a swimsuit anyway.
I wonder if that's the reason for the specific school swimsuit fetish compared to a regular swimsuit (not even counting in bikinis) ,though, since those have the exact same features u mention. It's probably more simple (or primitive as some might say) in the way that someone in a school swimsuit obviously is more likely to be young and luscious, same with the PE bloomers myth.

Dunno why Amagami (and fanart) use swimsuits so often, not that I'd mind. Maybe because they wanted to keep the series as realistic as possible (hence no pink, green, blue etc. hair color) school swimsuits which, contrary to bloomers, are actually still used are one of the creators rare means to deliver some mild fanservice.
Old 2012-01-17, 00:19   Link #54
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I find it funny how Japanese school swimsuits for girls were designed to show a minimum of skin while still allowing freedom of movement for swimming, but have still become an otaku fetish item anyway.
Old 2012-01-17, 18:41   Link #55
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Wow Tsukasa was more understanding than i thought she would be of that situation. Lol did Sae really come in second? Looks like that dream isn't a dream anymore. Man why is it only 2 eps per girl, want more Tsukasa. Oh well, Rihoko better not get screwed this time.
I agree; Tsukasa seemed very level headed and didn't jump to conclusions. She's intelligent and doesn't assume things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I love the girl like Tsukasa who is not easily misunderstand something.
Like I just mentioned before, she's intelligent and doesn't assume things; great qualities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
This episode is a nice conclusion for Tsukasa's story. I don't find the after story redundant at all.

Seeing them going through election makes me nervous for the result.

Since they mentioned about going to college several times, I thought they will show that part. It ended in high school, but it's still good nevertheless.
I don't find the story redundant at all either. I think they may have another season eventually, who knows. The stories have so much potential.
Old 2012-01-17, 18:47   Link #56
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
This anime is one good example how VNs and EROGE should be adopted as an anime.

Providing the girls with share experiences and having good endings with the protagonist is somewhat relieving for me. I don't need to make imaginary endings for the other girls that are often left out.

Oh Kotomi... why is it you don't have an arc in Clannad...
Old 2012-01-17, 19:04   Link #57
NeoChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
This anime is one good example how VNs and EROGE should be adopted as an anime.Providing the girls with share experiences and having good endings with the protagonist is somewhat relieving for me. I don't need to make imaginary endings for the other girls that are often left out.
Same as Yosuga No Sora... with additional points due to the ecchi scenes.

Going back.. Junichi's support of Tsukasa is really sweet (minus the near kiss scene). Plus having a smart and patient girlfriend is just "so God sent."
Old 2012-01-17, 22:41   Link #58
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:

Providing the girls with share experiences and having good endings with the protagonist is somewhat relieving for me. I don't need to make imaginary endings for the other girls that are often left out.
Actually, I've come to agree completely with this. Integrative adaptations seem to be too tough for most VN adaptation writers.
Old 2012-01-18, 10:34   Link #59
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoChan View Post
I wish I could have some one like Ayatsuji.... not just BRAIN SMART, but HEART SMART as well!!!.
HEART SMART? That's the first time I heard something like that, but I like it.
Quote:

Oh Kotomi... why is it you don't have an arc in Clannad...
Yeah, completely agree with this. Hope we will be seeing more of this in the future VN animes.

And I'm surprise no one mentioned Junichi showing off his manhood. It is not so often that we ever heard Tsukasa screems like that. Btw, I watch two episodes at a time for obvious reason.

EDIT: Hopefully, next arc won't focus on the tea ceremony club than the heroine like what happened last season.

Last edited by teja208; 2012-01-18 at 10:49.
Old 2012-01-18, 13:30   Link #60
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

The end was very romantic. I praise Junchi for being with his girl Tsukasa in her need.