AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-11, 21:00   Link #1
Jn183

Manga: Ch 325 Discussion[Spoiler]

Zoro was kicking behind once again. We see few more new faces. So, paulie and co might not going to be the new member after all. That guy that pass Robin sure gave her the chill. Wicked. Btw, Robin sure look very nice. And this time not with a Cowboy Hat. I think that square nose guy might be the one.

Old 2004-06-11, 21:07   Link #2
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

yes cleavage yes, chopper is too innocent, or else he'd peek up her skirt like i would o_o

and the galley guy is almost a lock to be the new member. we've speculated for a while now without substance but this time oda really kind of makes it obvious, he introduces the new character, then deliberately show us the power of the new character(speed + i dont know, hard feet? he landed on a roof unscathed while jumping from a tower down.....i dont even think sanji and zoro could do that), it's like oda is trying to say: "look guys, this guy can fight, he's got some sort of super power in his speed, and he's a shipwright"...i think its fairly obvious. plus he's the guy whos going to fix goingmerry as 325 shows, so he'll be doing more fixing as a future member

* a dissapointing thing is that it looks like we wont have a logia fruit user afterall. the new guy has some sort of paramecia fruit power associated with his speed i think...the straw hats could really use a logia fruit user, i mean ao kiji, ace, smoker, crocodile, eneru, all those guys could beat anyone not named luffy in the crew, (even robin)

Last edited by bobofet; 2004-06-11 at 21:35.
Old 2004-06-11, 22:03   Link #3
aahhsin

a shipwright that can run rediculously fast huh.... sounds like "The Flash"
Old 2004-06-11, 22:07   Link #4
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
* a dissapointing thing is that it looks like we wont have a logia fruit user afterall. the new guy has some sort of paramecia fruit power associated with his speed i think...the straw hats could really use a logia fruit user, i mean ao kiji, ace, smoker, crocodile, eneru, all those guys could beat anyone not named luffy in the crew, (even robin)
maybe the musician will be logia. if there is a musician in the crew at all.
or maybe luffy is gonna find a way to kick logia fruit users, like he did to
crocodile.

oya and i like that new guy with the galley hat. pinocchio all the way
and robin's clothes are HOT!!
Old 2004-06-11, 23:12   Link #5
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Yes teh pinokyo guy is the new crewmember, but there is one mystery still left. Who was the one who repaired Going Merry on Skypie?
Old 2004-06-11, 23:40   Link #6
Jn183

It would be interesting if Oda make pino guy seem so obvious that he will be the 8th but end up just like Coby. Staying back with ppl that he wanted to be with. Yeah, the Skypie one is still bugging me somewhat. I hope it clear up in this shipwright arc
Old 2004-06-12, 11:44   Link #7
soraryu

The squared nose shipwright sure can run and jump but it's not shown how strong he is in a fight.

And finally, we might get to see Robin's past.
Old 2004-06-12, 15:04   Link #8
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Indeed, looks like Pinochio will be the new crewmember.
I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting someone cooler... And we get a guy who looks a lot like Usopp (see the nose...).
Anyways, this was a cool chapter. Robin noticed something on the masked people... I wonder who they might be

Oh well. Let's wait for 326, we may get answers there...
Old 2004-06-12, 17:40   Link #9
hi no ken Jebus

Manga: Ch 325 Discussion[Spoiler]

wasnt the dad/daughter team the people who fixed it in skypiea i remember her dad being some kind of repairman or something. i dont know this dude does not look like a straw hat to me. my money is on one of them masked folk one of them has to have some kind of tragic past and blammo instant straw hat. actually someone mentioned logia fruits and i think these people are overdue on one i mean only person who seems like a challenge to aokiji is ace at the moment. i really wish to know what the hell is happening with the white beard and shanks that's what's really bothering me.
Old 2004-06-13, 01:49   Link #10
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Indeed, looks like Pinochio will be the new crewmember.
I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting someone cooler... And we get a guy who looks a lot like Usopp (see the nose...).
Anyways, this was a cool chapter. Robin noticed something on the masked people... I wonder who they might be

Oh well. Let's wait for 326, we may get answers there...
Well, even though he's a weird character. And like Zoro he may also be a really powerful fighter as well. Too bad I only joined this chapter and that I missed chapters 325 and below. But I think this was a really good chapter nonetheless ^_^
Old 2004-06-13, 10:21   Link #11
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Well, even though he's a weird character. And like Zoro he may also be a really powerful fighter as well. Too bad I only joined this chapter and that I missed chapters 325 and below. But I think this was a really good chapter nonetheless ^_^
ROFL big mistake.
Old 2004-06-13, 10:27   Link #12
Evan
天使我爱你

The pinochio guy looks kinda wierd and strong...look at his actions!
Old 2004-06-13, 11:20   Link #13
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yea, Robin did seem a bit uneased about the people wearing the masks. Probably will learn more next chapter. And Pinochio does seem like he will be the new crew member but I feel a bit upset. I was expecting someone a bit more original...
Old 2004-06-13, 12:15   Link #14
Kouji
StrykerX

Oh well, I guess we'll see what he can do next chapter. And again it's kinda awkward for a Pinochio type of soldier join Luffy's crew . Though, that's Oda for you. He just wants to suprise us with these kind of characters.

Last edited by Kouji; 2004-06-13 at 16:55.
Old 2004-06-13, 14:23   Link #15
TigerSolo

When I saw him I figured "No way, another guy with a nose gag? He must be just a side character." But then they ended the chapter on him an all... erks, I wish it woulda been someone else, but if he's it, I'm sure it'll turn out okay at least.
Old 2004-06-13, 15:35   Link #16
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

This guy seems pretty cool and powerful to me. But I don't think its guaranteed that he'll be the next Straw Hat. I can't wait to see him fight (if we do) I bet he's real good.
Old 2004-06-13, 15:40   Link #17
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

he's heading towards goingmerry, where zorro was just in a fight with the frankie family. it's kind of obvious that the fight was an intro to get the real show going, i'm talking about zoro vs kaku. yes when kaku arrives at the ship zorro will think he's just another invader and they'll fight and oda will show us kaku's fighting strength and why he deserves to be on goingmerry, and the fight will eventually help get kaku to join the crew.

either this or the frankie family comes back with more enemies and kaku help zoro fend off them off

either way we can expect to see some action involving kaku for sure soon. otherwise the frankie family fight would be , pointless, i mean zoro kicked those guys' ass in 3 panels of a chapter, ok whats the point?
Old 2004-06-13, 16:04   Link #18
Naxo-kun

I think hes cool And im the only who thinks that hes wearing a mask? Take a look at his face...

Heheh maybe when he arrives, Zoro (because his bad manners) attack him and got beated.
Old 2004-06-13, 16:23   Link #19
krusher

yeah i was gonna say, it looks like he's wearing a mask...so maybe his nose isnt that long
Old 2004-06-13, 16:55   Link #20
Jn183

Btw, all these theory and speculation of the 8th member. I forgot about this part in Ch 325. LOL

I'm was cracking up when Luffy say "Hello Usopp" to Kaku. All these 8th member stuff and Oda diddn't forget to make OP funny as hell. Oh yeah, I'm still somewhat believing that Kaku might not be the 8th

Edit: That sure look like Miss Valentine. Same hat same dress The lady next to Robin-chan. *Gasp* She might be the 8th. Solve the Skypiea mystery. hehe

Last edited by Jn183; 2004-06-13 at 21:05.
Closed Thread