AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-08-06, 17:15   Link #61
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Does it? Because an EMS is achieved when you transplant your brother's Mangekyou Sharingan eyes into your own eyesockets. And as far as I know Obito never had any siblings, and even if he did, he certainly never exchanged eyes with them.
i agree with what james said about them being close enough. there isn't a clear-cut rule that it has to be your brother, just like there wasn't a clear-cut rule that you had to kill your closest friend. it's all just about uchiha emo-power
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 17:20   Link #62
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

So the susano that kakashi is using is similar to the one that sasuke has(for me it seems like that) or its the actual susano of obito ?
Old 2014-08-06, 19:32   Link #63
randomdude24

Ok I am a huge kakashi fan but even I admit that getting susanno isn't correct..isn't stated somewhere in the manga you need both amateratsu and tsukuyomi to achieve a sussano? Kakashi's new sharnigans only use kamui so no...
randomdude24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 19:42   Link #64
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude24 View Post
Ok I am a huge kakashi fan but even I admit that getting susanno isn't correct..isn't stated somewhere in the manga u need both amateratsu and tsukuyomi to achieve a sussano? Kakashi's new sharnigans only use kamui so no...
You just need to know how to use both eye techniques in order to use the third. Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were the original listed techniques, but now that we have more the rule has been expanded accordingly.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 19:44   Link #65
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You just need to know how to use both eye techniques in order to use the third. Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were the original listed techniques, but now that we have more the rule has been expanded accordingly.
It took kakashi like what years to master 1 sharningan? And all of a sudden he masters the second one and sussano in a few minutes? And what rules are you talking about? I don't remember the requirements changing?

Last edited by randomdude24; 2014-08-06 at 19:55.
Old 2014-08-06, 20:04   Link #66
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i agree with what james said about them being close enough. there isn't a clear-cut rule that it has to be your brother, just like there wasn't a clear-cut rule that you had to kill your closest friend. it's all just about uchiha emo-power
kakashi is senju….done

sorry. Kakashito. Fuuuuuussssiooon ha!
Old 2014-08-06, 20:06   Link #67
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
kakashi is senju….done

sorry. Kakashito. Fuuuuuussssiooon ha!
You know the way kishimoto has written these past few chapters i wouldn't be surprised if kakashi awakened the rinnegean or some other illogical power up lol.
Old 2014-08-06, 20:11   Link #68
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I'll just wait impatiently with a smile on my face till the next chapters when Kishi explains how that ass pull happened. I honestly can't imagine any "rational" explanation to what happened in this chapter.
Old 2014-08-06, 20:13   Link #69
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
I'll just wait impatiently with a smile on my face till the next chapters when Kishi explains how that ass pull happened. I honestly can't imagine any "rational" explanation to what happened in this chapter.
He is most likely going to explain by using another irrational explanation lol
Old 2014-08-06, 20:18   Link #70
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
For the people that do not like naruto for whatever reason, i have a nice tip, stop reading

OT: Kakashi summoning sussanno was badass, he is the copyninja for a reason.

The only thing that bothers me is the amount of chakra it will consume, since Kakashi's chakra volume aint that high.
Kakashi's left eye can't copy everything so I don't see it copying a sussanno..
Old 2014-08-06, 20:21   Link #71
itachi-san314

Quote:
obito and kakashi were kids in their dream, so obito made it like a time chamber in DBZ and taught kakashi how to do everything with EMS for what seemed like years in a dream, but seconds in reality. done

Quote:
He is most likely going to explain by using another irrational explanation lol
well yes of course
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 20:24   Link #72
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
obito and kakashi were kids in their dream, so obito made it like a time chamber in DBZ and taught kakashi how to do everything with EMS for what seemed like years in a dream, but seconds in reality. done

well yes of course
Your explanation will probably make more sense then whatever kishi's will be..lol
Old 2014-08-06, 20:25   Link #73
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Always so hilarious to watch you guys get bent out of shape over nothing. So Kakashi got something so he can participate in the battle and not be a useless lump sitting on the side lines waiting for a chance to throw himself in front of an attack as a meat shield. Get over it and move on.
It's the way it was done.
I mean seriously, teleporting himself out of afterlife, somehow transfering 2 eyes from his spirit (NOT THE BODY, the body has been completely eradiacted) into Kakashi's body, making Kakashi master perfect Susanoo in seconds, bypassing Kakashi's "power requirements" to use Sharingans... WTF? No, seriously, WTF?
I'd understand if Obito was So6P tier, but... Obito? Doing that? Wtf?

Even Bleach never came down to something like that.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 20:27   Link #74
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
It's the way it was done.
I mean seriously, teleporting himself out of afterlife, somehow transfering 2 eyes from his spirit (NOT THE BODY, the has been completely eradiacted) into Kakashi's body, making Kakashi master perfect Susanoo in seconds, bypassing Kakashi's "power requirements" to use Sharingans... WTF? No, seriously, WTF?

Even Bleach never came down to something like that.
This man speaks the truth. By the way..how can kakashi still see?! Obito has been using MS for like 16 years? and kakashi has been using his for like throughout the whole war..

Last edited by randomdude24; 2014-08-06 at 20:29. Reason: I don't want to spam posts
Old 2014-08-06, 20:48   Link #75
ranchan13

Quote:
Izanagi
No other explanation needed.
Izanagi works by altering reality.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 20:49   Link #76
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Izanagi
No other explanation needed.
Izanagi works by altering reality.
Perhaps but in this chapter it didn't show obito using it...he just warped. Note: If he used Izanagi then shouldn't one of his eyes become powerless and permanently blind?

Last edited by randomdude24; 2014-08-07 at 06:34.
Old 2014-08-06, 20:52   Link #77
bakato

Quote:
This man speaks the truth. By the way..how can kakashi still see?! Obito has been using MS for like 16 years? and kakashi has been using his for like throughout the whole war..
Have you already forgotten Naruto healed Kakashi's eye? Obito has senju cells so he could spam his only good eye as much as he wanted.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 20:55   Link #78
randomdude24

I thought Naruto restored his eye not healed it.. and I doubt that senju cells would allow obito to keep spamming MS techniques.
Old 2014-08-06, 21:30   Link #79
bakato

Quote:
I thought Naruto restored his eye not healed it.. and I doubt that senju cells would allow obito to keep spamming MS techniques.
It's all the same to me. Remember how Itachi said Shisui's eye had a recharge period of a decade unless you had senju cells and Danzou proved it.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 21:48   Link #80
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post

Obito did posses a Rinnegan and commanded the power of the Jyuubi, so it's not like he wasn't a Sage, even if only for a short time. Some of that power probably still dwells within him allowing him to utilize techniques like the Sage did with Naruto and Sasuke.

Quote:
Just changing the eyes seems to fix them. Itachi's eyes were ruined, but once Sasuke shoved them in his head they were healed.

But,I seriously doubt Kakashi is using real Sharingans. Rather they are probably some sort of chakra constructs that will vanish once the fight is over.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion