AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-04-05, 16:49   Link #41
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There was that perseverance, yes, but one might think it has him being annoying. Not sure if she saw it that way or if she just saw it as perseverance.

But yeah, I do want to know more about her. And if she really loves him. If she doesn't yet, she probably will in time.

Her sleep-walking and then thinking after waking up that Nasa might be the sleep-walking type when she was saw the extra futon with her and that her hair was untied was funny.

Edit: One post late.
@FredFriendly: If that theory turns out to be true, this whole manga would be a big troll. Though it does seem likely.
Old 2018-04-05, 18:14   Link #42
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
There is a theory floating about that Nasa is actually dead and that Tsukasa has created this fantasy world for him in order to guide his soul to the hereafter...
This is not an Western work when that trope is a dead horse..still would be something, Nasa was on the way of truck-kun.

Stil she is alien, supernatural or something related space
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 18:17   Link #43
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Can't start treating speculation as fact yet. For now, her being someone supernatural or being related to space, while it does seem like it could be true, is still speculation because there isn't any definite proof yet. Let's just wait and see for now.
Old 2018-04-05, 18:34   Link #44
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Can't start treating speculation as fact yet. For now, her being someone supernatural or being related to space, while it does seem like it could be true, is still speculation because there isn't any definite proof yet. Let's just wait and see for now.
There is Never too early to speculated, plus the title might be the clue, still could be nothing. Still waiting next chapter, when you catch up with japan the wait become brutal..
Old 2018-04-05, 18:41   Link #45
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not saying to not speculate, I'm just saying to not try to pass speculation as proven facts. Don't misunderstand. And the title just means "Generally Cute".
Old 2018-04-05, 21:11   Link #46
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
This is not an Western work when that trope is a dead horse...
Actually, I found that theory in the comment section of a Japanese website that also has the raws.

Quote:
...I'm just saying to not try to pass speculation as proven facts...
Huh? Did someone do that here?
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 03:00   Link #47
4th Dimension

Sure, but that is pretty much could be true for any of the fictions where after an accident someone's life turns for better or wierder. It goes along with the "Are we right now in a simulation, and could we be able to tell?" type of thinking about RL.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 12:57   Link #48
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Fred: This line in Nivek's post (#42):
Quote:
Stil she is alien, supernatural or something related space
It sounds to me like he's trying to pass his speculation off as a fact. It could just be my own misunderstanding, though.
Old 2018-04-06, 13:06   Link #49
LeftSeven
2D artist

so this manga turn out to be sol of married couple right?
i don't know the direction this manga going to..since nobody translate it.
Old 2018-04-06, 13:14   Link #50
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Eight chapters are already up on some sites.
Old 2018-04-06, 13:21   Link #51
LeftSeven
2D artist

ok thanks, it's time to dig in then
Old 2018-04-06, 16:42   Link #52
4th Dimension

Quote:
I'm not saying to not speculate, I'm just saying to not try to pass speculation as proven facts. Don't misunderstand. And the title just means "Generally Cute".
It's literally what he keeps shouting out about Tsukasa. Unsurprisingly.

Quote:
Actually, I found that theory in the comment section of a Japanese website that also has the raws.
They might be Japanese, but it's not like they are running off more than we are. There is only like one chapter that is yet to be translated.

Spoiler for slight spoiler:

Old 2018-04-06, 16:50   Link #53
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
@Fred: This line in Nivek's post (#42):
It sounds to me like he's trying to pass his speculation off as a fact. It could just be my own misunderstanding, though.
Ah, you're right, that comment could be construed as factually stating that Tsukasa is not an ordinary human, though I glossed over it myself because nobody knows the truth yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
...i don't know the direction this manga going to..since nobody translate it.
Even with the 8 scanlated chapters, nobody but the mangaka knows where this story is headed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
...They might be Japanese, but it's not like they are running off more than we are. There is only like one chapter that is yet to be translated.
Very true. For obvious reasons, there's a lot of speculation about who and who (what?) Tsukasa actually is (and wants from Nasa). And, yeah, I saw chapter 9 days ago. Just wish I could read Japanese!
Old 2018-04-07, 01:51   Link #54
4th Dimension

Quote:
Even with the 8 scanlated chapters, nobody but the mangaka knows where this story is headed!

Very true. For obvious reasons, there's a lot of speculation about who and who (what?) Tsukasa actually is (and wants from Nasa). And, yeah, I saw chapter 9 days ago. Just wish I could read Japanese!
Well it shouldn't be too long for the translation to have come out. The team doing it seem pretty fast to me.

Old 2018-04-22, 19:33   Link #55
Nivek von Beldo

So 50 free gacha crystals and servants allowed in that departament...woah Fate become the franchise of franchises.
Old 2018-04-23, 11:23   Link #56
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
So 50 free gacha crystals and servants allowed in that departament...woah Fate become the franchise of franchises.
Haha! Yes. Shame FGO is such a tedious game though, but lots of folks don't the endless "do this mission 50 times to unlock the next one."

That aside, I don't recall Hata-sensei posting any FGO (or other Fate game) stuff on his Twitter. A lot of Japanese artists who play the game do that, especially if they land a 5* Servant. That doesn't mean Hata-sensei doesn't play, or at the very least, he understands how popular the game is.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-29, 20:14   Link #57
Nivek von Beldo

Low key new chapter translated and this one was full metafictional humors, this series still too basic but still is genuinely funny, but still dunno how much we will endure with meta jokes, we need more genuine comedy and drama soon.

So they will make the volume more echii yes or no?
Old 2018-04-30, 15:33   Link #58
4th Dimension

Also, is that new... gray?/non black or blonde haired girl is like genderflipped version Nasa-kun?
They have similar approach of using logic to take the thought process to weirdest places.

Old 2018-05-02, 16:05   Link #59
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Let the drama begin!

As of chapter 11, one my previous questions has been answered (sort of): we have a glimpse of the person name Tsukiyomi Tokiko, the person who "witnessed" the marriage certificate, although we yet to know what relation she has with Tsukasa.

But we now have some kind of stupid intrigue brewing involving the wife...
Old 2018-05-02, 16:51   Link #60
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Let the drama begin!

As of chapter 11, one my previous questions has been answered (sort of): we have a glimpse of the person name Tsukiyomi Tokiko, the person who "witnessed" the marriage certificate, although we yet to know what relation she has with Tsukasa.

But we now have some kind of stupid intrigue brewing involving the wife...
So that is Tsukasa Grandmother or something? Seems Tsukasa hid something big(please not another arrange marriage, i hate that trope with all my soul) and seems both got a massive misunderstanding...that will be fun

This series break tropes and cliches and make their own ones...still too generic to stand up but is not boring yet, hope when the drama begins will be outstading to continue.