AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-09, 05:00   Link #121
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
|I prefer speed over teleportation for sure.speed will help you increase sop many jutsus and skills maybe teleportation too but not in an effective way.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 11:19   Link #122
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN

Ok i read this blog up to this and here's what i think
1. someone mentioned that itachi would be able to handle yodaime speed
the answer is No. Because the sharingan can predict movement but its up to the user to react fast enough Example Itachi can see gai coming but if he can't move fast enough he'll still get hit, and teleportation you cannot predicted it his has no chakra trail it can pass through objects and it is instant period only way to stop his movements is to disrupt the seal some how.

2.now to pick speed over teleportation makes no sense because speed has a flaw the flaw is that over time and use in a battle your speed diminishes you start to get slower and then you enemy starts to time you then your in trouble. teleportation does use chakra but only enough to activate the seal and no matter how little chakra you have a remaining your speed will be always consistent as your enemy will ware down and tire so you'll be as fast as when you started fighting.
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 11:26   Link #123
Itachi-evil
Banned

LOl@thread!

Who the hell would pick up speed over teleportation?
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 14:47   Link #124
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Lol I prefer speed over teleportation. speed actually shows skills and agillity teleportation is gay its gay >.> i mean If u have damn speed u compete with 100 m sprint if u got tele you arent able to compete
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 19:51   Link #125
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-evil View Post
LOl@thread!

Who the hell would pick up speed over teleportation?
me and a lot of other guys who are reasonable and use some logic...not just sayin' uh oh teleportation sounds cool...flash has speed,quicksilver has speed superman got speed so its common...not cool...

the problem is its not teleportation vs speed...it is hiraishin vs speed...teleportation on instant is better than speed but hiraishin isnt a teleportation only and i wrote it like a million times now.

hiraishin:

need a seal.
good for ambush and suprise attack.
good for attacking to a group of people.
needs preparation.
hard to use basically (no use on moving targets)

speed:

the only - i found is that your reaction time which was told by 4th in kakashi gaiden.

and hiraishin vs speed:

one is a jutsu and other is an ability...hiraishin also depend on reaction time which depends on speed.

if you can move a fast as a blink of an eye ,even before you think to use hiraishin you are dead.if you got the speed to use hiraishin before the opponent do something it works.

this is a stupid thread which should be closed in my opinion...
yet it is fun to read peoples illogical ,non-fact based,fan boy opinions....
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 06:39   Link #126
Itachi-evil
Banned

LOl, hira........what?

WHen i mean teleportation, it is teleportation

It is what we get too see in DragonballZ/GT, when SOn-Goku uses it.

This thread is reall stupid.....

YOu need a seal to execute the teleportation.

Well when you think of this, Itachi can do it in an eye-blink, since even Kakashi can't follow his handseal-movements with Sharingan.
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 08:14   Link #127
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well i shall make a point and after that you may reconsider choosing speed above teleport.

If an attack (water, fire, earth, wind, lightning) is a huge wide attack...and you cant outrun it....no matter how fast you are....then teleport is definetly better.

Because your own matter will disappear for an instant from the world. So you cant be touched. Normal/High speed is nice but you still travel and you will or can get hit. (DBZ style...otherwise there would be no point in using Instant-transmission in battle)

Shunshin...the stronger the opponent (probably) the faster it will seem as i mentioned before. The stronger the opponent...the less effect. It's not like a random genin cant be seen or hit by using shunshin all the time againt a random jounin.
Old 2007-08-10, 18:03   Link #128
tatami
back in black

read the first post and the title...this thread is stupid...

hiraishin < Shunshin

teleportation > Shunshin

thats it.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote