AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-23, 14:47   Link #48681
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
The class stared at the diminutive green-haired sensei, who for her part, looked ready to cry.

"Ano, Yamada-sensei, where is Orimura-sensei?"

The green-haired girl fidgeted, glancing nervously at Houki, Cecilia, Charlotte, and Laura in turn. I can't let them find out...!
"Um, Orimura-sensei has taken a 'leave of absence' for a week for 'personal reasons'."

"Oooh~" the class exclaimed. "Where did she go?"

"She didn't say..."

"Does this mean that Orimura-kun is finally free?!"

"I know! Every time I wanted to pass him a note, she'd either catch it or glare at us!"

"Yaay~ Orimu~ Orimu~ Ehhh? Where is Orimu~...?"

The girls stopped their excited chatter once Nohon-hon pointed out a very simple complication in their quest to 'snag' the only male student - he wasn't present.

"Ano, where's Orimura-kun?"

Yamada-sensei wrung her hands behind the podium, praying that she could do the simple yet monumental task of breaking the news to the students without it blowing up.
"...he's also taken a 'leave of absence' for 'family reasons'."

"Eh!? Orimura-sensei stole Orimura-kun!?"

"As expected of Orimura-sensei, she won't let us have Orimura-kun so easily!"

"Um, settle down -"

"Orimura-sensei is monopolizing Orimura-kun! Even if she is Orimura-sensei, we can't stand for this!"

"Yeah! Orimura-kun belongs to the young!"

With the class on the verge of rioting, Yamada-sensei sighed and hung her head. There was no way she could keep up with those girls, especially since she felt exactly the same way herself. Reaching over, she pressed a key on the table and stood back.

The visage of one Orimura Chifuyu appeared on a screen at the board and she was not happy. "*SIT DOWN AND GET TO WORK YOU LITTLE BRATS!!*"

The entire class froze as if liquid nitrogen had been poured over them.

"*There will be a quiz over EVERYTHING that Yamada-sensei will be covering over the next week. Those who fail will most DEFINITELY regret it. Do I make myself clear?!*"

"YES MA'AM!!"

With a sigh, Chifuyu turned to face Yamada. "*Yamada-kun, the floor is yours.*"

"Th-thank you Orimura-sensei." Despite being a teacher herself, there was no way that anyone could not be intimidated by that woman's fearsome visage.

~*~

"Done with your conference call, Chifuyu-nee?"

"Ah, yeah." She angled her head upward to glance at Ichika who was handing her a cup of tea. "I knew those girls would be a handful for her on the first day so I planned ahead."

"That's my big sister," he smiled and sat down next to her, missing the quick flush of her cheeks at his praise. "So, where are we going? You wrote down that we were leaving for 'family reasons' but..."

"I know," she replied, sipping the cool tea. "I just wanted to get us out of there for a while. Just us Orimuras." She turned her head to look at him. "Or you didn't want to spend time with your big sister," she teased him.

"N-no, that's not it," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his head a bit. "I miss spending time with Chifuyu-nee so this is great."

"..."

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Somewhere that you'll like, I'm sure," she told him cryptically, a small smirk on her face.

"Aw, c'mon, Chifuyu-nee," he pleaded, but she was resolute. Eventually, the two fell asleep as the train continued on it's journey down south...
This next one will be for Blitz. ...
Old 2013-11-23, 17:38   Link #48682
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Tch... I don't know how to named you and Blitz, Tempest. The Duo of Incest?

Anyway, hurry up, will you?

Curently writing a shot for Cecilia. Not as good as Wavehawk, but that will do.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 19:30   Link #48683
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

'Duo of Incest'...?

My dear boy, that simply will not do. There is no 'LOVE' in that name...!

Anyway:
Quote:
They exited off the train platform with their luggage in tow. "Where to now, Chifuyu-nee," Ichika asked, slinging her bag over his shoulder.

"Taxi," she nodded to her left and the two merged with the foot traffic to descend down the stairs to the pick-up platform. "There should be one on reserve for us from the hotel that we'll be staying at."

"Heh~, you're really going all out aren't you Chifuyu-nee," he smiled.

"Believe it or not, we're celebrities, Ichika," she told him. "If you think you have it bad at the school, you have *no* idea of the amount of chaos you could bring outside of the school. I should know..." She trailed off as they arrived at the pick-up site and located their taxi and piled inside.

"It will be about a 30-minute drive, honored guests," the driver told them as they pulled away into traffic. "I hope this doesn't displease you."

"No, we're fine," Chifuyu replied for both of them.

"There are some refreshments located to your left. The hotel was good enough to utilize their best vehicle for your comfort today."

"I see," was all she said as Ichika produced a water bottle for both of them. There would be plenty of time to get the really good stuff later on.
Doing this a bit at a time so as to not lose ideas.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2013-11-23 at 19:54.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 19:39   Link #48684
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

'Wincest Duo' could be a better fitting name for both since, you know, incest is wincest.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 19:57   Link #48685
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

How about "Always Writing, Always Winning"? Or "Unsubstance Relationship"?

Hmm... Wonder what type of AK would be for IS? The one that they use on Battleships?
Old 2013-11-23, 21:17   Link #48686
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

First, battleship don't use Ak

second, AK-130 is a brand name, not model. It's a naval cannon mounted on modern destroyer and cruiser, the entire structure is larger than an entire I.S., it dwarfs even golem.

Rule of thumb I.S. use weapon 1.5-2 times larger than human counterpart, examples such as 12.7mm battle rifle and 19mm compact shotgun.

So likely we'll have something like 10mm Ak-XXX to 14.5mm Ak-XXX (the last one is rather overboard though)
Old 2013-11-23, 21:40   Link #48687
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
'Wincest Duo' could be a better fitting name for both since, you know, incest is wincest.
BLOOD related incest is wincest. But there is also pseudo incest with non-blood related siblings.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 21:40   Link #48688
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... That lead to another scenario: What is the biggest weapon an IS could carry? How about a small Tomahawk-launcher?
Old 2013-11-23, 21:44   Link #48689
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Can be anything depending on your standard, for me, it's Cecilia's original Rifle. The upgraded rifle seems to be much more slender.

Do remember though that I.S. weapon has far higher firepower than their size implies. Weapons in real life are massive because the output needed, I.S. bypassed that barrier easily.

20mm vulcan in real life outgun anything Charlotte can throw, yet they bounce uselessly on I.S. shield.
Old 2013-11-23, 21:52   Link #48690
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Just imagine an IS that is made to carry nukes...
Rokumonsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 08:01   Link #48691
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, hope that they won't made that! A nuclear missle is bad enough.

Also, how should I named Ichika/Cecilia's son and daughter?

New idea! Ichika as the Red Scarf Girls, Tabane as the Granny, and the girls as a Pack of Wolfes! Or, he got suck into a black hole and came out as a maniac who want to kill everyone, and the girls have to stop that.

Anyway, just thinking, do you guys think it's possible to smuggle a Core? Its massive power could be easily detected by the appropriate equipment. However, if that's true, then how could Autumm carried in her Archane? Unless that because of the large number of Core at one place made the surveilance impossible.
Old 2013-11-25, 08:31   Link #48692
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Anyway, just thinking, do you guys think it's possible to smuggle a Core? Its massive power could be easily detected by the appropriate equipment. However, if that's true, then how could Autumm carried in her Archane?
If my pathetic excuse of an analysis is somehow correct, an IS that is not deployed cannot be detected.

Quote:
Unless that because of the large number of Core at one place made the surveilance impossible.
Like the 2nd tenet of the Assassins ("Hide in plain sight.")?
Old 2013-11-25, 11:41   Link #48693
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
If my pathetic excuse of an analysis is somehow correct, an IS that is not deployed cannot be detected.
Actually, unmasked I.S. core will be easily detected via core network.

And even with masked presence, other core can detect it at relative close proximity.
Old 2013-11-25, 18:47   Link #48694
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
"Whoa~" Ichika looked out the window to the seaside view as the car continued on to their destination. "What a great view." The cyan blue of the ocean clashed against the pristine white sands of the shore. Even from that distance, Ichika could make out the white tips of the ocean breakers as the made their way to the beach. Beside him, Chifuyu gave a cursory glance through the window, secretly admiring the vibrant colors of the ocean and sky.

Looks like this will be worth it, she told herself inwardly, allowing a small smile to appear. "Okay, that's enough gawking like some grade school student," she admonished him, lightly slapping the top of her hand against his chest repeatedly. "You're not even there yet and already giddy."

"Well it's my first time here," Ichika sat down next to her. "It's not like I got a chance to browse all the pictures on the website before we came out here." He gave her a sidelong glance, laughing when she gave him a playful jab to his ribs.

"You smartass," she gave a playful glare at him.

~*~

"Welcome to Hotel <pending>. Please enjoy your stay here."

Chifuyu nodded and gave the driver his fare in cash, adding a tip as well. "Thank you for the pleasant ride up here," she told him as they both stepped out of the vehicle.

Ichika looked up and around at the large glass porte-cochere covering the drop-off/pick-up area as a porter came out to help with their luggage. <Description of lobby pending>.
"Excuse me," she leaned in closer to the female attendant at the counter. "The 'modifications' I requested are in effect?"

"Yes, Orimura-san. The private island is also being primed for your arrival in two days as you requested as well. You and your young husband sure are lucky. But why two separate beds...?"

Chifuyu flinched like she was bitten by a snake. "That's because the idiot here is not my husband," holding up her left hand to show no ring was on there. The elder Orimura felt a migraine headache of epic proportions coming on. Of course they'd assume that they were a couple with the both of them having the same last name. Which is why she requested separate beds but apparently silly girls and their overactive imaginations were everywhere - not just in her class back at the Academy.

The look on the young girl's face widened with recognition...and something else entirely that Chifuyu did not like. "A-ah, of course, my apologies. We shall exercise greater discretion in your case, Orimura-san."

Why the hell did she have to word it like that, Chifuyu twitched mentally. Making it sound like I'm on a tryst - h-hold on!!! "That's my brother, you idiot," she all but growled at the young attendant, causing her to back away from the keyboard at her station. "Stop assuming that everything plays out like some weird anime!" Little did she know that her cheeks were flushed a bright pink.

"Ha-hai! Sumimasen!"

~*~

"Geez, Chifuyu-nee, you scared that lady half to death," Ichika mumbled as they followed their porter to their room.

"That little brat, assuming such things about the guests," Chifuyu was still steaming about the 'misunderstanding'.

Ichika tilted his head, suddenly curious as to what had gotten his sister so riled up. "What did she assume, Chifuyu-nee?"

The innocent question nearly caused her to trip. Damn it, I'm definitely not telling -you- about it! "I-it was nothing," she mumbled, angling her head away from his prying eyes. "Forget about it."

"He~h but you're the one who kept muttering about it..."

"Just let it go okay," she yelled, her breathing becoming unusually ragged. "Geez..."
*snickers* Oh Chifuyu, you are SO easy to set up for bro-con moments...
Old 2013-11-25, 19:15   Link #48695
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*snickers* Oh Chifuyu, you are SO easy to set up for bro-con moments...
The Stronger you are, the Softer you are - excluding the case of Bad Ones.

The Third Axiom of Infinite Stratos.

Anything else? Just not Lemon.
Old 2013-11-25, 21:06   Link #48696
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Oh, I just have got another idea: Basically, one day the gangs encountered a little boy from the silver portal who pleaded for help. The accepted and then found them self in OtherWorld, but under their children counterpart's bodies - The boy is actually the young Ichika. Kind of like two souls housed in a body. In OtherWorld, they were branded as Traitors, because their parents were leaders of a Revolution to overthrow a Tyrant. Now, under the leadership of Chifuyu Orimura, the children continue the death's cause...

Oh, and OtherWorld is a magical world.
Old 2013-11-25, 21:11   Link #48697
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I learned Feminist's buzzwords:

Patriarchy and Privilege.

Apply them to IS-verse and you get strange look from the guys (remember they are treated like second class citizen in that universe).

Any males in IS-verse: "We are privileged?!"

Make up for crazy catchphrase for female supremacist like "count up your privilege" when fighting against Males....probably.

=

Yvette Scarlet

The female supremacist that use these words, have a versatile IS unit that break out new tricks when cornered. Kind of like Suzaku of Code Geass.... When she reveal new trick, all males opponents go "oh-crap"

This woman always have technology to counter the males' unit. The whole idea is forcing the males to use their head to find ways to get around rather than relying on hidden/secret function of their units.

Her IS is probably European theme...like knight or something (another reference to being Suzaku like)

Worship Tabane because she did not know that the no-male-IS is an unforeseen error which Tabane don't bother to fix and thought that Tabane support their cause of getting rid of imperfect female (AKA males)

====

Shirayuki (White Snow/Snow White)
Remember Metis? The unit that create "hard light"? This is the unit that provided the technology. Experimental IS that was scrapped when Ichika was revealed to be the first male IS pilot.

Because resources were diverted to find out how Ichika is able to pilot IS that this unit, like Kanzashi's, was left incompleted. A very powerful unit that is capable of triple ignition boost (six pairs of wings), it is the fastest IS unit....that is if it is managed to be completed.

However, if there is a flaw in the unit, it is the fact that it only has room for one equalizer after installing all the experimental equipments. The good news is the unit is equipped with upgraded version of Yukihira called Shiroyuki (hence the name of the IS).

The sword has unique structure and anti-energy coating that work by dispersing energy beam, allowing the sword to literally split energy beam without consuming any shield energy. (Note: This unit can't cut through energy barrier using the anti-energy coating however)

Once the IS got close enough (read: Fastest IS unit, it take seconds to close the gap), the user can activate the energy-costly barrier-void ability for instant win.

The offensive aspect of this unit follow the philosophy of One-Strike-One-Kill.

The "Hard-light" technology was originally an attempt to create fourth gen IS. Being in early stages of development, it is incapable of creating any IS weapon yet but can beef up the defense of the IS or simply throwing it at opponent as range weapon.

A Japanese Samurai theme IS.

===

RIM drones (improved)
The whole idea of the drones is to delay IS units until the main firepower(AKA friendly IS unit) arrive. So... I am removing their beam weaponry.

Their primary weapon is firing cement-like material that harden when come into contact with IS's energy barrier.
^Working smart rather than hard.

Does it help? Not much, once the energy barrier refreshes and the cement break off. Unless you have a group of them, otherwise they are virtually useless.
Old 2013-11-25, 21:20   Link #48698
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Why doesn't anyone thinking about a No-Weapon Summoning Zone, like most Sci-fi have a No-Transport Jump Zone?

And why not Sucide Attack for Rim?
Old 2013-11-26, 00:36   Link #48699
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Aw, sucks. No beam weapons for RIM? Oh well, it would've looked like BTs if they have one.

You can equip them with some electronic jammers or anti-beam weapons. Or they can combine to form an AIC field for defense like the Mercurius' planet defensers.
Old 2013-11-26, 00:40   Link #48700
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

- Question: Why do you so over-protective of your brother?

- Chifuyu: Ichika is too nice for his own good. He doesn't have much experience to handle this harsh world. Not to mention these pesky girls. And as his older sister, it's my responsibility to guide him.

- Questioner: Do you have a Brother Complex?

- Chifuyu (Drawing her Katana while blushing): Die... HYAH!!!

From "The Story of a Brave Reporter" by Fireminer

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest