AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 95 61.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 20.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 11.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-18, 18:33   Link #121
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
@kholdstare
For the record, I wasn't flaming anyone. All preditiction here and now are just speculation after all. Just stating that there are people who think each of the of three main heroines has the greatest chance of 'winning.' As such, people leaving posts in which saying that the winner has been decided without saying which couple they think it is, leaves all of us going 'Huh? Who you're talking about?'
Oh okay, my misunderstanding then. I was trying to support the freedom of speculation, but I wasn't aware that you were talking about people who were leaving posts merely saying "the winner has been decided," although I must have missed them.
Old 2008-02-18, 18:46   Link #122
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Hiromi being a possible 1/2 sister has lost some points with me. On the the other hand ai and noe were great in this episode. I'm starting to root for them more. I really like hiromi but possible incest is not my thing. She used to be my favorite.
Old 2008-02-18, 19:17   Link #123
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

The best episode of this anime season so far. I loved everything about this episode. The "fight" between Hiromi and Noe. The scene at the shrine between Aiko and Nobuse. Shin finally asking Noe out. The kiss between Aiko and Shin. To me, everything just came together to make the best episode so far this anime season.

At last, it's official that Noe and Shin are going out. I really hope Noe and Shin stay together all the way until the end, but it will definitely be fun getting to the end of the series. I've been rooting for Noe and Shin since the first episode and I'm happy it's finally here.

I'm not sure what to make of Hiromi in this series now. I definitely do not hate her for everything she's done and been through. To me, she is a very complex and interesting character. To me, however, she's my third favorite female character of the three female leads.

If Noe wasn't in the series, I'd be rooting for Aiko. But some reason, I just feel though that her heart is going to be broken very soon. Nobuse's broken heart seems inevitable to me. A sad moment, if and when both their hearts are broken.

Can't wait for episode 8.
Old 2008-02-18, 19:24   Link #124
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
@golthin
Thing is, even this dense Shin managed to figure out Noe's feelings.

And even under the guise of AikoXNobuse doing well, same thing could be said about Noe. I mean, I don't find much of a difference from what Noe was saying to her usual gibberish. She wanting to understand Shin more, first thing comes to mind is her doing everything she can to help Shin 'fly', not that she likes him that way. So if Shin can connect the dots from there, he should've done the same with Aiko.

For the record though, he didn't go to Aiko to sort out his feelings because he's confused about it. Him saying that he doesn't understand "it" himself can mean a lot of things, and from interpretation, it looks like he's saying that because he doesn't know exactly how it happened. Writing you like someone on the ground with rock pieces doesn't sound like a person who's confused about his feelings. Rather, with him chasing Noe around the school campus, asking her out in front of the chicken coop, and writing down his feelings is as random as one can get when starting to go out with a girl. Even I fail to understand how exactly one lead to another, but then again, Noe is anything but predictable lol.

Rather he went to Aiko's place to tell someone the 'good' news. I mean, take your typical person who's going out with a girl the first time, and you could bet that person would be bursting to tell someone about it (well, at least me and my friends were like that in High School). And who's he going to tell, Hiromi, the girl he's trying to forget? His parents? No, it's his friends first. He didn't want to specifically meet Ai, as Nobuse would've been fine all the same. It just so happens that it's Ai's place is their hangout place after school, where either or both his friends would be at, and it just so happens as well that Nobuse isn't around.
Shin doesn't go to Aiko's store everyday, only when he is going to meet with Nobuse, Remember the episode where Aiko didn't want to him to open the store? Nobuso told him that he had some things to do so to go and wait for him at Aiko's store, he Also go to Aiko's store only when he need advise, this also happened when we first saw him there for the first time, as soon as nobuse showed up he left so he was not on the way. This time he went on his own and you saw how in a sad mood he was when Aiko opened the door. you use Shin writing that he likes Noe in stones to explain that he is really in love with Noe. He did it because If he didn't do it Noe wouldn't go out with him. Remember that his reason for going out with Noe is to keep the deal with Jun, so Jun doesn't break up with Hiromi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3
Speaking of Ai, rewatching the show actually made me understand her character a bit better. There is a reason why she stole a kiss right then and there. For all these years, she noticed that Shin loves Hiromi, and that she can't seem to be noticed by Shin because of it no matter how hard she tries. Then in a blink of an eye, Shin is already going out with another girl, without even gving her a chance to say or do otherwise. I guess to her it doesn't seem to be remotely fair that the new girl swept Shin under the rug so fast when Ai has been watching Shin all this time waiting for an 'opening.' Bet she's also thinking that going out with Nobuse so that she can still be close to Shin seems to have been all but pointless right now.

That's why she said to look at her as well. Why does Shin look at the new girl when she's been here all this time, especially when Shin doesn't seem to like his original crush anymore? If Shin can look at other girls apart from Hiromi, why not her as well? Thus her last ditch attempts at getting him to notice her by stealing a kiss. As such, Shin being able to notice Noe and not Aiko is part of the reason why I really think she has no chance. Of course, Shin might think more of her in the future, but juding by the preview, not likely.
I totally agree with this! Aiko will not get on shin's way for Hiromi, but for a girl that he has known for less than a month she will not stand back. Aiko started to break down after she found out that Hiromi liked someone else from Shin.
Old 2008-02-18, 19:43   Link #125
Falkor

Just finished episode 07…

This episode not only settled down the fact that all three heroines have developed feelings for the main character, but also created room to give all three of them an equal chance to end up with him. However, I don’t think this show needs to delve further its attributes as a matching game. Thus far, it has done more than enough to explore the feelings and emotions of each character and the way each has dealt with his/her relationships—suffering as they build a path towards the theme of tears.

Now, into the episode itself, there are two scenes that were my highlight for this week. The first is the siscon love more than one has fantasized over without having any strong evidence to prove it. Besides the fact that Noe’s cute factor has increased tenfold after this episode, her definition of love came a across as pure and innocent—yet very akin to the way she is/behaves. Her words were so sincere when she was trying to convey the physical sensations of experiencing love for the first time—ultimately leaving me with a sweet and bitter taste. Now that she has developed true romantic feelings for him, what’s going to happen next if he is not in the position of returning such feelings? Anyway, the second scene I liked is the cliffhanger that ended this episode—the kiss between Shin and Ai-chan. How would you describe the anticipation, the curiosity of finding out whether they indeed kiss behind the thin veil? It was sweet, and yet along the lines of a forbidden act that was meant to happen sometime soon, but probably not in the form of a kiss. Ai-chan finally shed tears as she approached to her limits and the harshness of reality—the opportunity of having any romantic relationship with the person she loved fading away as she listened to his words.

After watching this episode, I have a good idea of what this show has been trying to do so far—developing three types of love with each relationship: the forbidden, the unrequited, and the pure love. The forbidden label between Shin and Hiromi is more than obvious after the sixth episode when some Act of God has become the obstacle between the two of them. Ai-chan falls into the unrequited category when she is the only one harboring feelings for that especial person—with the hope that he will eventually fall for her. Noe’s love is certainly pure with the way she was trying to understand her own feelings or with the way she was forcing Shin to write down his love for her—curious, insecure and yet very hopeful. All these situations ultimately lead to the theme of tears—in which more than one is going to be hurt as result.

Last edited by Falkor; 2008-02-18 at 20:51.
Old 2008-02-18, 20:57   Link #126
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
...Remember that his reason for going out with Noe is to keep the deal with Jun, so Jun doesn't break up with Hiromi....
I don't think this is true. In his room, Shin specifically says that he doesn't feel this way about Noe because it's a condition of the agreement (koukan jouken dakara ja nai sa). The xxxxx just leaves that implied: "I'm not doing this just to..."

Shin may be confused and on the rebound and overestimating his feelings for Noe, but he consciously does think he "suki" her.

I also am not so sure that he and Nobuse don't go to the cafe almost every day. He went first that one day because Nobuse had something to do. Like I say, I'm not sure. Maybe he was waiting out in the snow for Nobuse to come along. He has no idea what has happened between them.

I do think Shin is foolish to get involved in Hiromi's love life at all, but I don't blame him for setting her up with Jun in particular. She directly told him she liked Jun. He only proposed the deal as a kind of sarcastic comment, but then he got caught in a real agreement. He may know that Jun doesn't love her right now, but he "knows" she likes Jun, and you don't necessarily love someone before you go out with them once or twice.

I'm expecting Jun to turn out to be not so bad a guy, despite the way he's been shown as too cool and indifferent to others (except Noe). We'll see.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2008-02-19 at 10:09. Reason: Please read the first post and the "reminder" about true tears being licensed
Old 2008-02-18, 21:44   Link #127
cloudninja

It's interesting how that scene unfolded. It started with Shin thinking about meeting Jun earlier on the road, then Hiromi. It appears that he was thinking about Jun asking him to keep up his end of the deal. He then convinces himself that he must have started liking Noe and ends the scene thinking "I'm not just doing this to..."

It leaves some doubt in the viewers mind because he appears to be rationalizing to himself that he liked Noe and was not doing it just to help Hiromi but by having him think about the deal at both the beginning and end of the scene it looks suspicious. Maybe he does'nt want to think of himself as being forced to do it so he convinced himself through his self-talk.

Anyway that scene was probably intentionally done in an ambiguous manner.
Old 2008-02-18, 22:47   Link #128
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I don't think this is true. In his room, Shin specifically says that he doesn't feel this way about Noe because it's a condition of the agreement (koukan jouken dakara ja nai sa). The xxxxx just leaves that implied: "I'm not doing this just to..."

Shin may be confused and on the rebound and overestimating his feelings for Noe, but he consciously does think he "suki" her.

I also am not so sure that he and Nobuse don't go to the cafe almost every day. He went first that one day because Nobuse had something to do. Like I say, I'm not sure. Maybe he was waiting out in the snow for Nobuse to come along. He has no idea what has happened between them.

I do think Shin is foolish to get involved in Hiromi's love life at all, but I don't blame him for setting her up with Jun in particular. She directly told him she liked Jun. He only proposed the deal as a kind of sarcastic comment, but then he got caught in a real agreement. He may know that Jun doesn't love her right now, but he "knows" she likes Jun, and you don't necessarily love someone before you go out with them once or twice.

I'm expecting Jun to turn out to be not so bad a guy, despite the way he's been shown as too cool and indifferent to others (except Noe). We'll see.
That is Shin trying to convince himself of that. Didn't you get Shin way of doing things from previous episodes? Especially his montage in the mirror? I am amazed at how people just look at things when it is convenient but they don't look at the pattern of what those people do.

Remember when he was sitting in the staire, trying to convince himself about what was good for Hiromi and to give up on her before Noe showed up and took his belt? He does those things to convince himself of things. We have seen him doing this many times before he acts on something!

He doesn't want to do it just for Hiromi, his previous actions demostrate he didn't feel like that before he got the ultimatum from Jun, it is only when Jun gives him the ultimatum that he tries to psyche himself because he doesn't want to just do it for that reason. I doubt he suddenly fell in love with Noe that night after Jun threatened him. His tone is one of somebody trying to convince himself of something.

Of course this is just our opinions and we will have to see if he is truelly in love with Noe at the end of the show. I will bring your theories back at the end of the show if Shin doesn't end with Noe and if he does end withNoe I will also give credit to you for calling his sudden change of heart.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2008-02-19 at 10:10. Reason: edited quote
Old 2008-02-18, 23:20   Link #129
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

If Ai stole his first snog before he decided to put on his match making hat do you think he would of still done it? When I say done it, I meant trying to help Hiromi.
Old 2008-02-18, 23:28   Link #130
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
If Ai stole his first snog before he decided to put on his match making hat do you think he would of still done it? When I say done it, I meant trying to help Hiromi.
I am going to assume that by "matchmaking hat" you mean asking Noe to go out with him.
That is a big if! It is really hard to call that one, but I am going to go with a Yes. Everything that Shin has done since the show started is for Hiromi's sake. He even get the courage to stand up to his mother when he won't stand up to her for HIMSELF. I am amazed that nobody has yet put that together. He won't talk back to his mother when it concerns his own life,(as we saw with the letter from the editor) but he will talk back to his mother when it concerns Hiromi. This boy will do anything for Hiromi and to see her happy, that is how much he loves her.
Old 2008-02-18, 23:32   Link #131
grey_moon

Quote:
I am going to assume that by "matchmaking hat" you mean asking Noe to go out with him.
That is a big if! It is really hard to call that one, but I am going to go with a Yes. Everything that Shin has done since the show started is for Hiromi's sake. He even get the courage to stand up to his mother when he won't stand up to her for HIMSELF. I am amazed that nobody has yet put that together. He won't talk back to his mother when it concerns his own life,(as we saw with the letter from the editor) but he will talk back to his mother when it concerns Hiromi. This boy will do anything for Hiromi and to see her happy, that is how much he loves her.
That is a good point about standing up to his mum in regards to the girl he likes.

I was actually meaning if he knew that his setting up Nobu and Ai was such a disaster would he have gone near the subject with Hiromi and Jun.
Old 2008-02-18, 23:55   Link #132
golthin

Quote:
That is a good point about standing up to his mum in regards to the girl he likes.

I was actually meaning if he knew that his setting up Nobu and Ai was such a disaster would he have gone near the subject with Hiromi and Jun.
Well, that answer is still yes, as he is left with no choice by jun. He doesn't want to see Hiromi heartbroken, which he thinks is what will happen if Jun would break with Hiromi. Remember he thinks that Hiromi is in love with Jun. Shin probably look at "love" in the same way he feels about Hiromi. He probably thinks that Aiko and nobuso also love each other the same way he loves Hiromi.
Old 2008-02-19, 00:21   Link #133
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
That is Shin trying to convince himself of that.... Of course this is just our opinions and we will have to see if he is truly in love with Noe at the end of the show. I will bring your theories back at the end of the show if Shin doesn't end with Noe and if he does end with Noe I will also give credit to you for calling his sudden change of heart.
Fair enough. I can hardly be sure what his motivations are, at this point. I was mainly objecting to your very definite statement: "Remember that his reason for going out with Noe is to keep the deal with Jun, so Jun doesn't break up with Hiromi."

He actually literally said: "It's not just because it's a condition of the agreement." So I thought it was a bit much to sound so certain that that really was his reason.

As I wrote, that is what he consciously believes. Beneath that, lots of other things may be going on, including the agreement, a need to escape from loving the unattainable Hiromi, fear of Jun, or actual love of Noe. Probably all of the above, in my opinion. I think that trying to keep Jun going with Hiromi is unlikely to be a big motivation, since Hiromi has already told him he shouldn't have interfered. She doesn't tell him much, so he's likely to remember what she does tell him, confusing as it probably was for him. On second thought, he is so confused that I guess he really could think he should keep Jun on-side. Poor boy.

I certainly agree that his tone and situation in his room were designed to indicate that he is just trying to convince himself of something. At the same time, the situation he is in could be helping him to realize something. Motivations are complex. And his feelings may change, one way or another, before the end of the show.

I do have to say that the first part of your post seemed unnecessarily insulting. I apologize for sounding a bit too definite, myself.

EDIT: Good point in your last post: "Shin probably looks at 'love' in the same way he feels about Hiromi. He probably thinks that Aiko and Nobuse also love each other the same way he loves Hiromi."
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-02-19 at 00:31.
Old 2008-02-19, 00:47   Link #134
grey_moon

Quote:
Well, that answer is still yes, as he is left with no choice by jun. He doesn't want to see Hiromi heartbroken, which he thinks is what will happen if Jun would break with Hiromi. Remember he thinks that Hiromi is in love with Jun. Shin probably look at "love" in the same way he feels about Hiromi. He probably thinks that Aiko and nobuso also love each other the same way he loves Hiromi.
I didn't think of it that way, but let me clarify. Does Shin thinks love is a one sided thing? Because Nobu is the one that shows all the emotion whilst Aiko hasn't really been shown as comfortable. I know Shin misses a lot of the big signs as that is when they are alone, but even when the 3 of them are together, Aiko really doesn't treat Nobu as her other half.
Old 2008-02-19, 02:04   Link #135
golthin

Quote:
I didn't think of it that way, but let me clarify. Does Shin thinks love is a one sided thing? Because Nobu is the one that shows all the emotion whilst Aiko hasn't really been shown as comfortable. I know Shin misses a lot of the big signs as that is when they are alone, but even when the 3 of them are together, Aiko really doesn't treat Nobu as her other half.
Well, Shin has always seen Aiko treating nobuse that way. He assumed she likes Nobuse because she accepted to go out with him. I guess for Shin, if somebody accepts to go out with someone they HAVE to be in love. He see people going out as a beautiful thing, he see dating with pink colored glasses.

We have to remember that these are inexperience and naive kids. He might think he is SPECIAL because he is going with Noe for the sake of Hiromi, but he doesn't think anyone else is. That is why when Noe accepted to go out with him he automaticaly thought that she must like him.
That is why he told himself the night before confessing to her, that he is not doing it for the deal with Jun. He can't accept a person doing something as despicable as Jun, so he has to rationalize it in a way so he is not like Jun.

In Noe's case he is correct as well as in nobuse's case. Aiko, Hiromi, and Jun and even himself are the exeption to his way of thinking. I was thinking, that if Aiko really doesn't have a chance and considering she is the female with the LESS screentime in the whole show so far. what her real purpose is. I think after episode 7 I have come with her role, besides being Shin's confident and coach, she has another role. That probably will come into effect in episode 8. It will be to take those pink colored glasses from Shin. Shin will realize that people don't have to be in love with the person that they are going out. It will be a big shock for him when he finds Aiko's real reasons for going out with Nobuse. It will have to come straight from Aiko for him to finally realize it, because the guy will never deduce it on his own.
Old 2008-02-19, 02:08   Link #136
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
Just finished episode 07…
After watching this episode, I have a good idea of what this show has been trying to do so far—developing three types of love with each relationship: the forbidden, the unrequited, and the pure love. The forbidden label between Shin and Hiromi is more than obvious after the sixth episode when some Act of God has become the obstacle between the two of them. Ai-chan falls into the unrequited category when she is the only one harboring feelings for that especial person—with the hope that he will eventually fall for her. Noe’s love is certainly pure with the way she was trying to understand her own feelings or with the way she was forcing Shin to write down his love for her—curious, insecure and yet very hopeful. All these situations ultimately lead to the theme of tears—in which more than one is going to be hurt as result.
You hit the right button... since this anime was done by PA works (seems involved with the 2005 best anime Mushishi), Hiromi situation is not forbidden rather Overprotective of Shin's Mom rather she take it seriously that it went wrong. (Can I call Shin a Mama's boy then.)
Base from the episodes so far, Shinichiro is not Hiromi's brother (hope others would notice that Shin's mom is just kidding). Shinichiro's mother made up only a story cause she bear a hatred against Hiromi's mother don't know what is the cause of her hatred that she applies to Hiromi too maybe she knew that Hiromi has her eyes for Shinichiro even in the childhood days, she knew all along and that make her stop Hiromi at all cost not to get close with Shinichiro and making up the story she told her in the snowy day.

Spoiler for Slight speculation for the next episode:
Old 2008-02-19, 02:51   Link #137
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

It took me a couple episodes to actually get into this show, but I must say it's really growing on me. To be honest, I don't like any particular girl in this series (Shin's mom is pretty hot though, lol), so I don't really care who gets paired up with Shin in the end. This episode didn't inspire me to take sides anymore than the others did.

Nobuse seems to be getting alot of hate here which I feel he doesn't really deserve. I expected him to handle things much more immaturely than he has, but not only did he surprise me, but he earned my respect. I hope before the end of this show he finds some kind of happiness whether it be from Aiko (not that she deserves him) or someone else.

Spoiler for Hiromi and Shin:

Spoiler for Jun and Noe?:

Quote:
Speaking of Ai, rewatching the show actually made me understand her character a bit better. There is a reason why she stole a kiss right then and there. For all these years, she noticed that Shin loves Hiromi, and that she can't seem to be noticed by Shin because of it no matter how hard she tries. Then in a blink of an eye, Shin is already going out with another girl, without even gving her a chance to say or do otherwise. I guess to her it doesn't seem to be remotely fair that the new girl swept Shin under the rug so fast when Ai has been watching Shin all this time waiting for an 'opening.' Bet she's also thinking that going out with Nobuse so that she can still be close to Shin seems to have been all but pointless right now.

That's why she said to look at her as well. Why does Shin look at the new girl when she's been here all this time, especially when Shin doesn't seem to like his original crush anymore? If Shin can look at other girls apart from Hiromi, why not her as well? Thus her last ditch attempts at getting him to notice her by stealing a kiss. As such, Shin being able to notice Noe and not Aiko is part of the reason why I really think she has no chance. Of course, Shin might think more of her in the future, but juding by the preview, not likely.
I was thinking the exact same thing when she pulled off that desperation move. And she had that "oh crap" expression when Jun and Shin were talking about him going out with Noe. Unless Shin is a sucker for these kinds of tactics, I don't see him falling for Ai. If she wasn't able to make an impact on him all those years, I don't think that one moment will make him reconsider his feelings for her. If anything it might draw them apart due to the pressure.
Old 2008-02-19, 03:19   Link #138
Oppius
Banned

I have feeling that Aiko will going to have sex with Shin.
Old 2008-02-19, 03:27   Link #139
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
Oh wonderful, something for me to think about now...or hope not to happen.
Old 2008-02-19, 04:04   Link #140
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
That is one of the most far fetched theories. Aiko ending with Shin has a 10 times better chance of this happening.
Closed Thread