きみある
君が主で執事が俺で

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Harem
Premier: TBA.....fall 2007 or 2008.
Animation Studio: ???
Director: ???
Original creator: Minato Soft
Official Site: http://kimiaru.jp/

Japanese adult PC game development studio Minato Soft has formally announced that its visual novel game Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore De ~They Are My Noble Masters~ will be adapted into an anime television series. No further details are available yet. -----> http://www.minatosoft.com/kimigaaruz...zigaorede.html

Summary:

H-game it may be, but female fans may also enjoy the premise: in the game, the player’s character is a butler who must serve a demanding wealthy heiress. The Kuonji family is a very old and very rich one with three daughters, each of whom has her own wait staff. It’s a Kuonji family tradition for the wait staff to swear absolute loyalty to their masters, so when teenage runaway Ren Uesugi and his sister Mihato are desperate for the job (and the money), they agree to make the pledge. (Sinra (black-haired), Venisus (dark red haired maid) and Yume (pink-haired) are mine and currently lounging in my HAREM! :P )

Thoughts:

Hmmmmmmmmm......sounds interesting. Harem!! XD Fanservice!! XD NOSE-BLEEDS FOREVER!! =P :P Pantsu-shots!! Yipeeeeeee!! I hope this comes out soon.

Pics:

<----------- Miyu is a *LOLI*!! XD
jcdranzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 11:48   Link #2
cyth
Banned

Can you please edit your post and replace your expression "H-game" with something more appropriate, like eroge (ero game), bishoujo game or galge?
Also, please contact a moderator and ask him if he could rename the "(H-game adaptation)" part to something more appropriate, or just remove it altogether.

We shouldn't support false expressions. American fandom has done enough damage as it is.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 11:50   Link #3
Thany
Unfair

Huh seriously what's so wrong about it? At least he didn't say "hentai game"
And Miyu isn't really loli
Old 2007-06-09, 11:51   Link #4
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
Huh seriously what's so wrong about it?
It isn't used anymore by the industry or the fans (for a very long time now ~_~).

EDIT: And by "fans" I mean Japanese fans, and westerners fans adhering to the Japanese industry, not the HongFire type of "fans".
Old 2007-06-09, 11:56   Link #5
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
It isn't used anymore by the industry or the fans (for a very long time now ~_~).
What I mean is it's not as wrong as if someone said hentai game, because after all those types of games have H content anyway
Old 2007-06-09, 12:00   Link #6
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
What I mean is it's not as wrong as if someone said hentai game, because after all those types of games have H content anyway
Less wrong? Less WRONG?
Old 2007-06-09, 12:18   Link #7
jcdranzer
Sky King!!!! XD

Huh.....sorry...whats wrong with "H-game"...since this ain't like FTV, I'm unable to change the title.

Ah well, anyone got more info on this anime ??
Old 2007-06-09, 23:36   Link #8
Narumi
*Fansubber

Well for starters, it's unnecessary. Many animes are adaptations from such games.

Secondly, this was known since they revealed the game... it probably would have been more appropriate to create this thread once more details have been announced.

What I suppose is worthwhile to note at this point is the game is from the same person who penned Tsuyokisu (game, not anime).
Old 2007-06-11, 21:10   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Fall season isn't looking very good as these titles are being announced. What a turn off that synopsis is!

Anyway, the title now reads Kimiaru: They Are My Noble Masters.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 03:06   Link #10
jcdranzer
Sky King!!!! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Fall season isn't looking very good as these titles are being announced. What a turn off that synopsis is!

Anyway, the title now reads Kimiaru: They Are My Noble Masters.
Ah well, thanx for changing the title coz I couldn't....lets just forget about it.

On second thoughts the synopsis reminds me of both He is My Master! and Hayate no Gotoku!........but of course this ero-game adaption would be SUPER ECCHI!! XD

Monir, why do you think the synopsis is a turn-off....plus we don't know the exact premier date for this anime series....it might not be a fall 2007 anime but a winter(Jan) or spring 2008 anime instead......we will just have to wait for an announcement for the official premier date.
Old 2007-06-12, 05:45   Link #11
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

lol, the synopsis is just fine imo. it might just help in drawing a huge crowd to watch this series. oh well... wish i could be their butler, i'd be in their service free of charge lol^^
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 05:57   Link #12
Mentar
Banned

Hmhmmmm... I'm pretty curious about this one, and that's the typical "two-edged sword" issue:

The story is from the same author who wrote the (brilliant) Tsuyokisu game, which was subsequently transformed into the (poor) anime. However, this time the original author will be there to direct the KimiAru anime, and thus hopefully avert another disgraceful tainting of the original material.

Storywise, I'd say that KimiAru (the game) doesn't quite reach the quality of Tsuyokisu (the game), but it's enjoyable enough that I'd really like to see a GOOD anime version of it.

One more reason to look forward to it: It's the first anime I can actually remember in which the true ojousama type that is not "destined by promise" or other forms (Shinra) is likely to win. Which would be a very pleasant deviation from the norm.

One can only hope that they'll be able to retain the seiyuu cast from the game. Especially Shizuka Itou plays one of her best roles ever as Shinra.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 09:34   Link #13
jcdranzer
Sky King!!!! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Hmhmmmm... I'm pretty curious about this one, and that's the typical "two-edged sword" issue:

The story is from the same author who wrote the (brilliant) Tsuyokisu game, which was subsequently transformed into the (poor) anime. However, this time the original author will be there to direct the KimiAru anime, and thus hopefully avert another disgraceful tainting of the original material.

Storywise, I'd say that KimiAru (the game) doesn't quite reach the quality of Tsuyokisu (the game), but it's enjoyable enough that I'd really like to see a GOOD anime version of it.

One more reason to look forward to it: It's the first anime I can actually remember in which the true ojousama type that is not "destined by promise" or other forms (Shinra) is likely to win. Which would be a very pleasant deviation from the norm.

One can only hope that they'll be able to retain the seiyuu cast from the game. Especially Shizuka Itou plays one of her best roles ever as Shinra.
WoW Mentar...how did you get ahold of the game..........I wanna play it now!! XD
Old 2007-10-12, 09:58   Link #14
cyth
Banned

Official site got updated. Spring 2008 confirmed for this title.
Old 2007-11-09, 17:22   Link #16
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Im really interested in this series
I just checked the site, and the picture that they show with all the girls looks exactly like Rental Magica, except the fact that these are all girls

Its nice to see some Shizuka Itou and Rie Tanaka, as they're really got VA's
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 17:33   Link #17
komichi

From the synopsis, it sounds like Hayate no Gotoku...
komichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 19:13   Link #18
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by komichi View Post
From the synopsis, it sounds like Hayate no Gotoku...
Now that i reread the summary, it reminds me exactly of Hayate. Just with the butler serving some rich girl
I hope it has alot of random stuff and also you can't leave out the comedy
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 19:17   Link #19
Midonin
Last Engage

Looks interesting enough. Another one I'll be in for in the new year.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 05:44   Link #20
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de (Kimiaru)
"They are my noble Masters"

CAST
Kuki Ageha: Tanaka Rie
those are the magics word which will make me watch this series for sure

please tell me she is voicing the girl with the black hair at the top

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, seinen