AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-14, 17:41   Link #2681
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Wouldn't that take weeks/months of traveling though. Rio can arrive in th Yagumo Region faster if he flies but would take too long if he bring a large group with him.
Ouphia and her spirit can both fly at Rio's speed, Aisia is there too this time, that is already another pair of hands for carrying someone if needed, the transportation alone is the only thing they don't have a problem with.

If Rio goes to the Yagumo region again it will be for staying there for some months, to begin with just coming and going between the Stralh region and the spirit folk's village already takes a month, the trip from the village until Yagumo should take another 1-2 weeks, if Miharu and Celia want to meet his family too then they will have to spend some time on the spirit folk's village learning the language, Miharu needed a month and a half for learning Stralh's language, so maybe more or less another month and a half for Yagumo's language, Rio didn't spent a single day with his family yet but the travel is already three months long, to this we have to add Rio wanting to saty with his family maybe some time between three and six months, a trip between 6 to 9 months long maybe.

Satsuki can't move from Galarc's castle due to her hero status, if Liselotte stays away from Amande for just a week she may die buried alive on paperwork inside her office at her return, Christina and Flora can't let Restoration alone either, well Christina can't, for this four business trips of several days maybe, but they can't stay away longer from their respective places without giving up their jobs or statuses, it's simply impossible for them to follow Rio as they're now.

Rio told to Yuba and Ruri that he had an adoptive little sister and they told him they wanted to meet her, but it still depends on Latifa wanting to go the Yagumo region or not, now that she already dared to go to the Stralh region maybe she won't fear to make the attemp of going to Yagumo too, not just Rio's relatives, the japanese sounding name must be picking her curiosity too. The real problem is the other six. Will Rio really risk himself to the turmoil and gossiping that will unavoidably happen if he enters the village surrounded of beautiful young women? How to introduce them to Yuba, Ruri and the rest of villagers? He can't just take the seven girls to his maternal grandparents without prior notice either, even if he warns then meeting in secret with a group so big is at minimum difficult. Maybe Rio goes alone or with just Latifa to Yuba's home while the others stay on the rock house, then someday at night Rio will take Ruri and Yuba to the rock house and introduce them to everyone.

Last edited by jagt; 2020-08-14 at 21:49.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 19:12   Link #2682
Edgardes

Also, it would be weird for Rio to leave Miharu again after he just fixed the whole mess in their relationship. Even more so if his trip is going to take a few months. And now that Celia is his attendant isn't her duty to keep following him around?
Edgardes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-14, 21:13   Link #2683
melonchan27
xitykan27

What about the transilio magic? isnt that a teleportation spell didnt rio used that when he going to get an approval for miharu and co to enter the spirit village?

I guess that illustration will be on the rock house only
melonchan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-15, 04:23   Link #2684
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgardes View Post
Also, it would be weird for Rio to leave Miharu again after he just fixed the whole mess in their relationship. Even more so if his trip is going to take a few months. And now that Celia is his attendant isn't her duty to keep following him around?
Making Celia Rio's attendant is just something Christina came up with for making it appear as if she's already giving Rio a wife so Hugenot won't pester her anymore about a reward for him, Celia hasn't any real duty and won't have it unless Rio decided so, because basically he's her boss now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonchan27 View Post
What about the transilio magic? isnt that a teleportation spell didnt rio used that when he going to get an approval for miharu and co to enter the spirit village?

I guess that illustration will be on the rock house only
The teleportation magic just allows Rio to return to the spirit folk's village instantly, from there he has to go to wherever by his own means, right now Rio hasn't set any other teleportation point anywhere, for him to reduce the movement time to zero he would need to create a teleportaion point on Yagumo and in Stralh too, and setting them must be somehow difficult for him to not have it done yet. After Rio returns to the Stralh region from his trip he may have to go alone to the Stralh region in advance and create a teleportaion point for the sake of Gouki's group if he really brings them with him, in the WN Gouki's group had more or less twenty people and Rio, Aisia, Ouphia and her spirit can't carry that many. Who knows? Some of Gouki's group may learn new spirit arts while they're in the village too and become able of flying themselves so Rio won't need to bother in doing anything for their sake, but that's for the author to decide, no need to overthink about little details from somelong before the book's release.
Old 2020-08-15, 10:24   Link #2685
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

It should be noted that Rio didn't set the teleportation point himself. It along with the teleportation tool were prepared for him by the village, so assuming he does decide to set new points elsewhere, he'll need to learn how to do so first.
Old 2020-08-15, 11:10   Link #2686
jagt

He knows how to do it, Rio knows that the teleportation tools are divided on two parts, one part that marks the target location, and a second part that teleports you to the place the first part was set in beforehand, the Rio of the WN gave Celia a magic tool capable of short range teleportation for scaping purposes on emergency times so I think it's safe to assume that making tools that use time-space magic is possible for Rio.
Old 2020-08-16, 20:57   Link #2687
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
It seems the shock of seeing that image on HJ bunko's blog was so great you forget to keep looking below. I can already imagine her pestering Rio for selling the formula of the thing on that bottle.
Images
Preview of color illustrations
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
OMG. This makes me so happy~ And I guess this is how Kitayama is going to bring the scene where Liselotte really wants to be able to sell the liquor after tasting it once, haha. She's definitely going to pester him . Also, Celia looks a little drunk somehow but I'm sure that wasn't the intention. Finally, is it just me but Liselotte seems more mature than usual here. Maybe it's just the art. Plus, wow, I don't remember she ever being that big, lol. Then again, Latifa did mention that in the drama CD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
OMFG I WANT THIS AGGGHHHHHHH

Spoiler for Image:
NIIICCEE. Anyways, got myself under control this time. I was super crazy about the maid Liselotte last time and ended up ordering two copies of it. I should not do that again, lololol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosHead90 View Post
They seem so close in drama cd 1.
I think they got close starting around the time of the mansion attack.

Last edited by Enternal; 2020-08-16 at 21:08.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 02:57   Link #2688
ChaosHead90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
OMG. This makes me so happy~ And I guess this is how Kitayama is going to bring the scene where Liselotte really wants to be able to sell the liquor after tasting it once, haha. She's definitely going to pester him . Also, Celia looks a little drunk somehow but I'm sure that wasn't the intention. Finally, is it just me but Liselotte seems more mature than usual here. Maybe it's just the art. Plus, wow, I don't remember she ever being that big, lol. Then again, Latifa did mention that in the drama CD.
I think Liselotte is holding a soap or shampoo in the image, not a liquor. Also, they are in the bath that is why Celia is blushing because of heat.
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 03:35   Link #2689
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosHead90 View Post
I think Liselotte is holding a soap or shampoo in the image, not a liquor. Also, they are in the bath that is why Celia is blushing because of heat.
Aaargh. I'm an idiot. That would have made much more sense because... they're in the bath. That should teach me not to write or think when I'm exhausted. On the other hand, it still made me smile out of happiness, haha.
Old 2020-08-17, 04:52   Link #2690
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Aaargh. I'm an idiot. That would have made much more sense because... they're in the bath. That should teach me not to write or think when I'm exhausted. On the other hand, it still made me smile out of happiness, haha.
Also, if it's the deal about the liquor they already made it on volume 9 after Rio and Miharu met her parents.
Old 2020-08-17, 17:03   Link #2691
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Also, if it's the deal about the liquor they already made it on volume 9 after Rio and Miharu met her parents.
Thank you! I have read up only to chapter 8 of the LN. Will catch up soon.
Old 2020-08-20, 04:08   Link #2692
ivaannom
性欲の権化

PV is out.

The prologue is short, is a monologue of the saint that basically wants to destroy everything. It seems that she wants revenge against 'this' world, that she lost everything in just a moment 'that' day(i'm guessing the day she was teleported(?)). She will not forgive the world and the humans and she will go directly to destruction. She says that this is her punishment for not being able to save someone
Old 2020-08-20, 04:36   Link #2693
Mirable
ミラベル

^Short indeed

I can't help but think when looking at Erica on the cover, her eyes give an impression she was raped and broken.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 04:54   Link #2694
ivaannom
性欲の権化

I hope chapter 1 is short. At least part 1 the chapter was boring to me and it hasn't ended yet. Well at least it was something new and not something we already knew from the WN.

Maybe if there were more males training and at least 1 male interesting character i would be more impressive. But they're almost all girls like always so... Also we already know a lot of them.

While sometimes I like the SoL of this series, i don't like it like this... I don't know how to explain it xD

Anyways i hope the saint does something crazy soon.
Old 2020-08-20, 08:30   Link #2695
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^Short indeed

I can't help but think when looking at Erica on the cover, her eyes give an impression she was raped and broken.
I think this is everyone's first instinct with these hints and plotline. I would say I don't expect these situations from this series, but then remember Rio and Latifa's moms.
Anyway, I guess we get a morning training routine? I miss Masato. His prospects of growing to protecc were heartwarming.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-20, 11:41   Link #2696
jagt

The summary of the trial reading is already on the wiki, the prologue aside the rest was quite unintereting, because this volume is the beginning of a new arc I expected it to be somehow slow, but I didn't expect them to waste a chapter on characters that aren't important at all this way.
Old 2020-08-21, 01:11   Link #2697
Roberto1

i just read the summary, i gotta say i find the hero's goal dumb, also her motivation doesn't make any sense.

it's pretty dumb to take "revenge" from people that did nothing to you, it's doesn't make any sense, the author should really improve her writing, how long can a bunch of pretty girls carry a whole LN? the pretty girls has been carrying this whole history for a long time, almost 20 vols now
But there a limit

about her past, i am sure she was summon with someone else, someone she really appreciated, but she got unlucky and met lucius 2.0 and he/she got killed and who knows what more, that why she wants to destroy and kill this world.

A pretty MEH past, 0 effort in my opinion,
Old 2020-08-21, 02:03   Link #2698
ivaannom
性欲の権化

As i thought, it was a Dakimakura

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-08-23, 18:28   Link #2699
lokoxDZz

i head this is a true harem, can anyone spoil me on this?
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 22:32   Link #2700
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokoxDZz View Post
i head this is a true harem, can anyone spoil me on this?
Hard to say. This is an reincarnation isekai with an MC who is basically an otome game's charming prince archetype. He was smart, dedicated enough to "master" martial arts, loyal to his childhood love, humble, etc.

After reincarnating he got this new life's regrets (this body's life before he took over witnessed the rape and killing of his mother) so he was in a quest for revenge.

Here is the tricky part: Since he is Mr. Perfect, he grew an inferiority complex about wanting to kill someone, thinking he was "dirty" and doesn't deserve to be loved.
He was so focused on that and his revenge, that the idea of marrying never crossed his mind, let alone marrying several girls (this world allows polygamy)

So, now after 17 Vols and having completed his little quest and found people he would want to keep living with (He went out for revenge, prepared to kill, so he was prepared to be killed), when asked about polygamy he basically refuses. But we the fandom are all sure that its more because he didn't consider marrying, let alone marrying several girls.

And MC is indeed surrounded by girls that would want to marry him, and he is kinda aware of it, but again, inferiority complex.
We expect that he will get better in the next Vols.

TL;DR: It could be an harem, but we can't say for sure yet.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai