AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-20, 14:48   Link #34321
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Maybe it's a coincidence, but I think FGO dethroned Uma-Musume in terms of income when LB 6 was released. (And for at least a couple months, FGO wasn't even in the top 10). That's not nothing. Dethroning the one Japanese IP that we're not allowed to sexualize because of Yakuza? Mad props.
Somewhat irrelevant. They used to be in the top 1-3 slots on a near permanent basis, and this was a temporary revenue burst. They'll be right back out of the top 10 shortly, if they haven't already dropped out.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 15:53   Link #34322
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The mine healing effect without medea... I see they came prepared for people like me who just try to double-Skadi-Cat it.... I just created a situation where I can neither win nor lose
Unless, cat gets defeated and Herc takes over. But for that, the 200k HP unit that's left would have to attack cat for a change

E: Cat almost had that boss just now, this is unfair as hell...
E2: YES, I knew I could count on Cat , she is the only trustable Tamamo after all.

E: Also I just had an idea for a new servant... 3 or 9 tailed Tamamo Cat

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-06-20 at 16:19.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 16:57   Link #34323
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

"You may be strong, Izo, but if you can't fire lasers, you probably won't be much help here." <- When Okita Alter's right, she's right;
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 17:49   Link #34324
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
That's not nothing. Dethroning the one Japanese IP that we're not allowed to sexualize because of Yakuza?
Uma Musume is crazily popular but I don't see how the no R-18 doujins allowed thing has any bearing on it tbh
Old 2021-06-20, 18:22   Link #34325
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Somewhat irrelevant. They used to be in the top 1-3 slots on a near permanent basis, and this was a temporary revenue burst. They'll be right back out of the top 10 shortly, if they haven't already dropped out.
Oh, it's absolutely a temporary thing. It's just that I see it as a sign that FGO still has a sizable playerbase that's just waiting for new events and (more importantly) characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Uma Musume is crazily popular but I don't see how the no R-18 doujins allowed thing has any bearing on it tbh
No bearing at all. I just think it's weird.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 19:11   Link #34326
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Oh, it's absolutely a temporary thing. It's just that I see it as a sign that FGO still has a sizable playerbase that's just waiting for new events and (more importantly) characters.
Isn't the FGO player base basically just hardcore Type Moon fans and thus wouldn't change much anyway? I've never actually personally encountered players who weren't already acquainted with Type Moon in some way
Old 2021-06-20, 21:59   Link #34327
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Isn't the FGO player base basically just hardcore Type Moon fans and thus wouldn't change much anyway? I've never actually personally encountered players who weren't already acquainted with Type Moon in some way
You're probably right. But in a way, that would speak to the stability of FGO. Even if the game slows down a lot and doesn't release anything for a while, they can still top the charts in sales whenever something new comes out.

As long as they don't pull any GL My Hero Academia nonsense.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-21, 03:02   Link #34328
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Me, for example, never was as big of TM fan, though, I was familiar with their works (I have not read any of their VNs despite having Tsukihime installed). I just liked the concept when the game started and needed something to play on my new tablet.

And back to FGO. I am still stuck at the middle of LB 5-2 because of lack of time lately (maybe I'll have more next month). But I rolled NP2 Morgana from 2 wild 10x.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-21, 19:07   Link #34329
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Ok I read a bit through LB 6 and
Spoiler for LB6:

E: Servant Fujimaru should summon to save Mash, since it apparently doesn't work with spoiler tags:

Images
"
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

E:
--- About the Current Event on US( Final Honouji)

So that Oda-General Berserker attacks after Sitonai joins you, and they don't just sick Hercules onto him? I mean Herc would not only have exhausted him and survived, he would have probably even won this...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-06-21 at 20:05.
Old 2021-06-22, 16:14   Link #34330
Homura7

Question, guys. How much do you usually spend per month.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-22, 16:27   Link #34331
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I try to spend as little as possible, and don't roll on every Servant on pinup, so it's hard to tell. the last few months were definitely more taxing though...
I also generally try to only buy the biggest package of Quartz, the others aren't worth it, unless there is a Guaranteed 5* Pinup.

For example, I only rolled on Nobu because I still had more than half of the stuff left, that I had reserved for Jalter. Arunja wasn't even worth the bother for me.

Old 2021-06-22, 19:22   Link #34332
Thess

I've been sucked in by real-life, Avalon chapter (I'll articulate my thoughts so far after I finish it, I'm on Act 9 at last), and Granblue monthly grind but I'm so happy with this:

I was losing hope from the first day savings didn't net me a single Asclepius. But single rolls and tickets worked. He came when I was scrapping by 5 quartz left (now two).

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-22, 21:06   Link #34333
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Only in bursts on specific banner + GSSR. So per year is better. Maybe around 20K yen per year?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2021-06-22 at 21:52.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-22, 21:13   Link #34334
Rizare

Quote:
I only spend on GSSR and nowhere else. Artoria Caster was the only exception where I spent 3 packs. If I didn't get her in final pack, then I would have stopped and moved on. Hopefully it doesn't happen again in a long time.
Rizare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-22, 22:50   Link #34335
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I spent nothing during first 2,5 years. Then it was around $100-150 per month. Now I only spend on paid GSSR gatcha.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-23, 03:26   Link #34336
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
For me it's only a couple of rolls during new years gacha (1 or 2 usually) and the same if there's a banner I really want to try (and again, 90 quartz at most and this only happens once or twice a year).

Can't remember exactly how much that ends up being but it's not much. I know people say FGO is a wallet vampire but, from what I've seen, it's honestly one of the most enjoyable F2P experiences I've had so far. No joke.
Old 2021-06-25, 06:44   Link #34337
Tenzen12

Certainly do not spend money on monthly basis. GSSR are no Brainerd, but I also spent on Waver (success) and tried get Luvia and Okita (both failed got spooked by Reines though) and I plan splung on Shuten if necessary once she get banner.

Anyway what it say about me when last thing I expected from "real deal" Nobunaga was REAL DEAL Nobunaga?
Old 2021-06-25, 08:52   Link #34338
Rizare

I take back what I said about things being tamer than I expected. We're officially into evil territory with Castoria banner after Morgan banner is over and for some reason, it only lasts a week instead of 2.
Rizare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-26, 02:23   Link #34339
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Anyway what it say about me when last thing I expected from "real deal" Nobunaga was REAL DEAL Nobunaga?
Ironically, they managed to make Real Deal having less of a bad temper than any Nobbu variation.

Old 2021-06-27, 13:41   Link #34340
Homura7

Mori is quite difficult to use, but man, easily one of the best 3 star berserkers in the game. I was having a though time with that fucking hydra, but health down plus Medusa constantly stunning did the trick.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon