AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-10-05, 19:22   Link #1701
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

This is a nice unique cover with two distinctly different colored regions. I'd be shocked if this was fake as it looks authentic.
Old 2020-10-06, 04:40   Link #1702
tsunade666

it's been years since I've heard anything from Kuroko. Really surprise to see this cover. Unexpected. Especially that Kuroko is from judgement and Shiage isn't actually a good upstanding citizen of the city. The cover actually shows a good contrast of pink shade and darker gray shade.
Old 2020-10-06, 17:58   Link #1703
Chosen_Hero

Ugh, please let this be fake, I'm ok with Kuroko but I don't need yet another volume of Hamazura screwing up and helping the villains only to get rewarded in the end for someone else's hardwork.
Old 2020-10-09, 11:24   Link #1704
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
GT3 cover
GT3 Summary

A fight to the death between the Dark Side and Anti-Skill. Kuroko takes a step into the Academy City's darkness!

Shirai Kuroko expected to spend an alluring Christmas with her beloved Onee-sama, Misaka Mikoto, but the next thing she knows, she's with a middle-aged Anti-Skill guy with a combover and glasses!?

On that holy night, Kuroko of Judgment is tasked with Operation Handcuffs, a plan meant to crush all of Academy City's Dark Side. Hamazura Shiage and Takitsubo Rikou are on that list. While the chaser and the chased are forced to fight to survive, both of them sense something odd about this plan.

The key to breaking free of this situation is the mysterious phrase "Academy City's Greatest Taboo"!

Release date: November 10th
Old 2020-10-09, 11:54   Link #1705
Marina2

Sound like it will be one of my favorite volume. And...504 Pages!!!

Accelerator really not allow any exception........that or 'something' went wrong with his original plan.

Last edited by Marina2; 2020-10-09 at 13:02.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-09, 16:35   Link #1706
Chosen_Hero

^No exceptions, but watch Hamazura and Rikou get away scott free by the end of the volume.
Old 2020-10-09, 17:27   Link #1707
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Accelerator really not allow any exception........that or 'something' went wrong with his original plan.
IMO Accelerator is throwing off his enemies by using Hamazura's MO for his benefit as he already pointed out back then in NT21, this way he can weed out those who oppose him but remain hidden, basics from Sun Tzu.
Old 2020-10-09, 17:35   Link #1708
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
IMO Accelerator is throwing off his enemies by using Hamazura's MO for his benefit as he already pointed out back then in NT21, this way he can weed out those who oppose him but remain hidden, basics from Sun Tzu.
I figure some people who want to get rid of Hamazura because of the Parameter List are using this as an excuse hence "Academy City's Greatest Taboo".

It may or may not be part of Accel's plan.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-10, 00:15   Link #1709
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I figure some people who want to get rid of Hamazura because of the Parameter List are using this as an excuse hence "Academy City's Greatest Taboo".

It may or may not be part of Accel's plan.
It would be an interesting development if Kuroko finds out that the "hard work" propaganda was just a bunch of lies before Mikoto herself, a nice/cruel way to enter the true darkness of the city.