Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-02-21, 04:22   Link #1681
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Man Infiltrators in MP are seriously awesome. The only downside to cloak is that enemies will detect you if you get too close, so you need to pull of your knife slice quickly or you'll get knifed in return. On the other hand, if you have fully upgraded Cloak to allow one power use without revealing yourself in the last tier you can cryo blast them at point blank range and knife them to death. You can get more melee kills with this combo than any other class.
Yeah seriously! Though Infiltrator has lost a lot of synergy with Sniper Rifles in exchange. CQC Infiltrator seems to be the way to go, with a shotty or the like.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 04:41   Link #1682
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Yeah seriously! Though Infiltrator has lost a lot of synergy with Sniper Rifles in exchange. CQC Infiltrator seems to be the way to go, with a shotty or the like.
The only ability Infiltrators lost with Sniper Rifles in the MP is the time-dilation effect, and you can still be a good shot even without it, so I don't see how they lost any synergy with Sniper rifles. The fact that we can play as shotgun infiltrators off the bat without having to go to a Collector ship or sacrifice the Widow is a bonus for all of us

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 05:50   Link #1683
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The only ability Infiltrators lost with Sniper Rifles in the MP is the time-dilation effect, and you can still be a good shot even without it, so I don't see how they lost any synergy with Sniper rifles. The fact that we can play as shotgun infiltrators off the bat without having to go to a Collector ship or sacrifice the Widow is a bonus for all of us
The gamestyle for Infiltrator has changed resulting in lost synergy, would that be a better way of putting it?

The classes abilities don't seem to blend well with Sniper Rifles anyway. It just makes them a not-as-good Sniper Engineer. Better sticking with what the class does really well and that's cloak, melee and cryo abuse (in MP at least, obviously SP will be differet).
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 06:27   Link #1684
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Asari adept with sniper is pretty cool too.

Anyway , i bought a veteran pack & wtf i unlocked human adept... is it a joke...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 06:36   Link #1685
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Extended version:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2012-02-21, 06:50   Link #1686
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

^I've been trying to stay away from anything ME3 related until the game is released, though i'm glad i watched that trailer.
Old 2012-02-21, 08:36   Link #1687
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

If I am somehow allowed to facestab a big collector/collector in the face mid jump, I will be the happiest man alive.

We take back earth on March 6, 2012. I've already going to reserve a copy from Datablitz. Mark the calendar.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 10:24   Link #1688
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
If I am somehow allowed to facestab a big collector/collector in the face mid jump, I will be the happiest man alive.

We take back earth on March 6, 2012. I've already going to reserve a copy from Datablitz. Mark the calendar.
*BROFIST*

Did the same yesterday

And we do need an insta-kill option of facestabbing a Brute for much epicness

Old 2012-02-21, 11:06   Link #1689
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Extended version:

-

I must admit I laughted as soon After The Fall from Two Steps From Hell started playing at the beginning. Man those guys make money with trailer music.

Also: ****load of Makos! (*.*)
Old 2012-02-21, 11:55   Link #1690
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
The Tempest is more powerful than the Avenger, but the latter is more accurate at longer range while retaining its killing power. Once you get the Avenger X, it becomes an incredibly useful and versatile weapon for even power-using classes. My Engineer, Sentinel and Adept can actually wield the Avenger now and still get 200% power recharge rate.
Should I just focus on the Veteran packs then?

I mean I've been buying those things but they still keep giving me similar items and so far I've only gotten shotguns, submachine guns, and pistol upgrades.

Granted I did get an Avenger II so how long till the X?

I'm a human sentinel by the way focusing on warp with high defence stats.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 12:01   Link #1691
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Should I just focus on the Veteran packs then?

I mean I've been buying those things but they still keep giving me similar items and so far I've only gotten shotguns, submachine guns, and pistol upgrades.

Granted I did get an Avenger II so how long till the X?

I'm a human sentinel by the way focusing on warp with high defence stats.
well no one can tell you... as the items are really random ;/ Im waiting for a good sniper rifle and assult rifle with bigger mag. compared to m-96...

and damn I would really like if people werent running around like crazy but stayed kinda at closer proximity to each other... since usually one dude runs between a group of enemies... gets raped really fast and then try to heal him >__< I prefer hold ground and in need retreat to other position but not many thinks of that

btw. does the "text chat [default T] " work for you guys ?
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 12:34   Link #1692
Aqua Knight

Add me AquaBlue17 for MP.
Old 2012-02-21, 12:53   Link #1693
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
The gamestyle for Infiltrator has changed resulting in lost synergy, would that be a better way of putting it?

The classes abilities don't seem to blend well with Sniper Rifles anyway. It just makes them a not-as-good Sniper Engineer. Better sticking with what the class does really well and that's cloak, melee and cryo abuse (in MP at least, obviously SP will be differet).
Well maybe for human infiltrator, but for a Salarian I say it is different. Energy drain is great ability for sniping, not only it drains enemies shield completely it stuns them. Meaning I could easily snipe them and kills them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well no one can tell you... as the items are really random ;/ Im waiting for a good sniper rifle and assult rifle with bigger mag. compared to m-96...

and damn I would really like if people werent running around like crazy but stayed kinda at closer proximity to each other... since usually one dude runs between a group of enemies... gets raped really fast and then try to heal him >__< I prefer hold ground and in need retreat to other position but not many thinks of that

btw. does the "text chat [default T] " work for you guys ?
text chat does not work demo, but the voice chat works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Add me AquaBlue17 for MP.
Pc?
Old 2012-02-21, 13:58   Link #1694
Aqua Knight

^
Yep, PC.
Old 2012-02-21, 16:07   Link #1695
Who

Since we're all sharing IDs, guess I might as well leave mine as well.

Origin ID: stratified (PC)

Just tell me AS and I'll know immediately.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 16:57   Link #1696
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

my origin id: sangreal-back
I will add you guys.
Old 2012-02-21, 18:15   Link #1697
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The Human Sentinel is more or less an Asari Adept but with Tech Armor instead of Stasis. If you're talking Sentinel, it has to be the Turian. It's got both Warp and Overload, allowing you to take care of both biotic barriers and kinetic shields, and the Turian is tougher overall.
I think I prefer the Asari Adept, definitely. The Biotic combos are almost downright overpowered. I just need to unlock the Turian Sentinel. I keep getting human adepts in my cases... it's annoying.

When I play Adept I only have a pistol, so I have 200% recharge bonus time. It's awesome.
Old 2012-02-21, 18:32   Link #1698
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Add me: MeoTwister5, on PC.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 18:37   Link #1699
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

PSN: AteroMeltdown

hopefully, there ppl here that will purchase the ps3 version since my other buddies are still hellbent on playing mw3 for a long time
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 22:15   Link #1700
Key Board
Carbon

PC: PsionicAmplifier

It's an X-com homage

note: I don't have a mic, sorry.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
effect, games, mass