Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-07-02, 03:23   Link #11281
Luurah
CROSS IN!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Luurah
*wave* Hello there.

My name is Luurah... and I recently found this site some time ago. I like what I see so far, and I hope I can get to know you all more in the future.

I'm also experimenting with Fansubs as well, so hopefully, you'll like what you see. Right now, I'm experimenting with Daltanious.

Well, thank you for having me. Hope we can be good friends. ^^
Luurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 06:21   Link #11282
Parvis

Hey there, I'm new.

My name si Alex, I play guitar and love anime manga and J-rock.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-07-04 at 01:59. Reason: Link removed!
Parvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 15:44   Link #11283
FranyDigger

Hiyaaaa! Konichiwa! My name is Cristina, but you can call me Frany ^^ I'm from Spain and I want to practise my English =] I play the guitar and I like to write short stories. If you need any information of Spain, just tell me!

Bye~
FranyDigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 21:36   Link #11284
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranyDigger View Post
Hiyaaaa! Konichiwa! My name is Cristina, but you can call me Frany ^^ I'm from Spain and I want to practise my English =] I play the guitar and I like to write short stories. If you need any information of Spain, just tell me!

Bye~
Finally, a Kurisutina... just wondering, why did you pick an anime forum to practise your english? it sounds a rather odd thing to do
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 01:18   Link #11285
Ludrio D. Zoki
Comfortably Noxious

Good day.

I was far too eager to develop my profile, so instead I'd rather just greet everybody first, because I care...
Also, about how many people are there on this site? Anybody here know? A moderater preferably?

Last edited by Ludrio D. Zoki; 2011-07-04 at 01:20. Reason: Make additional inquiry
Ludrio D. Zoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 03:01   Link #11286
nelise

Hello! ^_^v
I am new here, hope to see everyone around!
nelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 06:43   Link #11287
mg_drulo

hey im marvin and im 14 and im a fan of shippuden
mg_drulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 16:22   Link #11288
Hellofokes

Hello folks!

They said i should step by and say hello! ok well then... Hello!

Im kinda new. I got here while i was downloading some pdf files of the newest Suzumiya Haruhi Light Novels. So i guess i don't have to write that i love the novels and the anime of Suzumiya Haruhi . If i do have to write it, well... i just did :P

I also love other things related to anime but that isn't something that i say here if i have a profile where it's written, desho?

Greets,

Hellofokes.
Hellofokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 04:17   Link #11289
Hazel Freedom

Hey.

Im not that good at introducing myself but really all I can say is that I look forward to my experience here at the forums. Which leads me to wonder if people actually read this. If nobody does read this oh well, but to anybody who does see this, I think this is going to look kinda strange. Just the way I like it.
Hazel Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 13:20   Link #11290
Ryoga Hibiki

Thumbs up This is an awesome forum!

Hello there i'm Ryoga, I was bored so I decided to join this forum, because it looks pretty active and lively! I like anime and manga of course, why else would I be here? It's nice meeting everyone and I guess that's all.
Ryoga Hibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 14:51   Link #11291
4sostrander
The Demon of the Desert

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Hello! ^^ My name is Silus Ostrander, I'm fourteen years old, and I really love anime and manga. I used to hate it, but then this girl I really liked loved anime, so I started watching it, and I realized that it's not really that bad. Then, after a while, I decided that I LOVE it! I like Claymore, Elfen Lied, K-ON!, Death Note, MegaTokyo, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Spice and Wolf, and Desert Punk. I have a kind of broad liking of anime. I tend to like ones that revolve around high school, such as Haruhi Suzumiya or K-ON!, but recently, I started watching a few medieval ones, like Spice and Wolf, and Claymore, both of which I really love. I just finished watching Elfen Lied today, it was pretty great. I don't like very many Shonen, as many Shonen animes are just blank action ones, with very little character development, or at least to me. A few shonen, though, I do love, like Claymore, Desert Punk, and Death Note. I know MegaTokyo isn't an anime, or even a Japanese manga, but I really do love it. Oh, and I almost forgot about Azumanga Daioh! Azumanga is one of the best and funniest mangas I've read in a VERY long time! I haven't watched the anime yet, though.

Off of the Anime topic, I like RPG gaming, such as Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, The Elder Scrolls (Before Oblivion), and Mass Effect (the first one). I also love Minecraft, it's pretty entertaining, but I can't deal with the numerous bugs, so I'm taking a break from it until they're fixed. Another game I absolutely love is Conker's Bad Fur Day. That game...good memories ^^

I also like drawing Manga characters, even though I'm really bad at it. I'm pretty much still learning. Being an American, I have an urge to make the eyes be proportionally sized and placed, but manga/anime doesn't work like that. So I'm still having tough times learning how to draw.

Oh, and I also have a large passion for music. I listen mostly to heavy metal, all the subgenres of heavy metal appeal to me. But there's a little bit of Punk and even game soundtracks in there. I also play guitar.

I'm a very odd child, as well. I shaved off half of my hair. Oh, and I even cut it shorter than it was (Heavy metal length) last night. I'm quite weird, but I don't mind. I feel like I have something more to say, but this post is quite huge already. I think I'll just close it off now.
I hope to become a productive member of your forum! Thanks! ^^
4sostrander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 15:52   Link #11292
Annokano
My Goodness My Gainax!

What's the haps, hep-cats?

I'm Annokano and I was introduced to this forum by my good friend John Doe. I've been watching anime for a couple of years now and I've been active on various forums for the past ten years, and I hope to make this site one of them.

I try to treat other people with respect and to play nice when possible, but if someone does annoy me for some reason -normally by being rude or by insulting my intelligence- I'll most likely retaliate but worse.

But that's only when I need to be; otherwise I'm pretty easy going. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone a little better, and thanks for making me feel welcome!

Last edited by Annokano; 2011-07-08 at 15:57. Reason: Name censored by request.
Annokano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-08, 17:17   Link #11293
Roduigez
Haruhiist

Hello, my name's Rod, I'm a 16 year old student studying engineering subjects.

Just under a year ago a friend of mine told me I really should watch this show, Neon Genesis: Evangelion, now I was skeptical at first as I had bad experiences with children's anime which I found to be terrible, and asumed all anime was that bad, boy was I wrong. After I finished Evangelion, I went onto a few more anime's until I eventually became obsessed.

When looking for anime news I stumbled across this forum, which I found interesting and decided to look around. After being around for a week or two, I decided to register and join in.

As you might be able to tell, I really like neko-style anime drawings, it just makes characters even more cute

I do a bit of copying-drawing of anime characters, I don't really do it for the drawing itself, I just find it a good relaxing passtime, allthough it is allways nice to have a good drawing at the end of it.

Musically, I'm quite mixed and easily pleased, aslong as it's actual music and not just a progression of various noises someone recorded on their mobile phone [cough*dubstep*cough] I'm happy.
Old 2011-07-12, 10:50   Link #11294
RomanHeretic

Sup. Im the new guy and needs help getting on his feet.

Basics:

Teenager

Likes Animes Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Angel Beats, and Infinite Stratos.

Likes to RP.

Apprentice fanfic writer.

You can meet me at Roosterteeth.com under RomanHeretic if im not on this site.

Last edited by RomanHeretic; 2011-07-12 at 10:53. Reason: more info
RomanHeretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 16:56   Link #11295
Balzac
Assistant Professor

long time lurker, please be kind to me *bow* *bow*
Balzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 23:14   Link #11296
Loba_Obscura

Location: Under The Shade Of A tree Listening to music in peace
Yup just another newbie here
looks like this place is pretty cool, hope in meeting interesting people here jaja
well just random question does anybody here speak spanish besides me?
it would be nice to know
well i guess that would be it
Loba_Obscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 12:09   Link #11297
fangirl335
bubbly kitty

Location: My own little world where the sky is purple :3 aka Long Branch, NJ
Send a message via AIM to fangirl335 Send a message via Yahoo to fangirl335
Smile Konichiwa! ^_^

Hi hi! I'm Fangirl335 aka Shel. Long time anime/manga fan. no stranger to fanfics or writing in general. I try to update as much as possible without making it all about my characters. I randomly add people, thats just the kinda person I am. I like new people, I don't bite. (until I know you well enough lol) but seriously I'm me, and nothin is gonna change that. Sometimes I'm a little in your face with things but that's just me. I dont want to offend anyone, so please feel free to give me a virtual smack if you don't like something I say. So...yeah

~Shel
Old 2011-07-13, 13:40   Link #11298
Shuraku

Hjello~ I'm new here
Shuraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 23:15   Link #11299
GohanElric

Location: Currently Atlanta,Georgia soon to be Nacadoches,Texas
Hi. I'm the new noob =D
GohanElric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 06:57   Link #11300
Boomproof
Imagination's Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to Boomproof
Aloha people, I'm new around here ^^ Let me introduce to you.

My name is Esteban. I'm a 22 yo male, student of nanotechnology in Germany, but my origins are in south Spain. I was searching fo a good Forum where I could have a chance to discuss Animes nad Manga, witch are a hobby of mine's.

I'm into some romantic (melodramatic) stories like "School Days", "Elfen Lied", "School Rumble" (very different storries and plots), But also like action and wild adventures, like Trigun, "Jester, the adventurer", Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Generator Gawl, or even psychosocial melodramas like Neon Genesis Evangelion.

My favourite Anime of all times is Akira. Astonishing animations, all handmade, superb story, great ending. A MUST for y'all! :-D

I'm looking for people who share my interest for Manga and Anime (guess I'm in the right place, huh ^^ ), and also like to chat now and then! I'm very open minded and love to trade opinions!

Anyway, thank you for taking your time reading this! Hoping for a great time here!

Read you soon!

Cheers!
Boomproof is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members