AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-18, 09:25   Link #661
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

You can only use one item of any type at a time.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 09:26   Link #662
Wigwams

can someone make a list of all those rare equipment and their effects and where they drop?

i only know aht has the one that gives +1 move
melodiana has one that gives resu2
crayl has one that gives +15 evasion
Old 2012-03-18, 09:55   Link #663
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Done with Yuela's route . Gosh, how I hate bosses and their prevail 3. Not fun when only Yuela can deal more than 1 damage (that is without her prevail activated).
As for the route itself: Yuela's dere side was quite cute, but obviously the romance is not intended to be Kamidori's main strenght (nothing wrong with it itself). It would have been the icing on the cake, if the romance had been a bit properly developed.
I don't know if Wil's career progression is the same after Grand Master(?), but here it followed the story smoothly when
Spoiler:
The dungon crawling *can* be fun for leveling, but hunting rare drops is a major pain.

New Game+: To remove the monster level cap or not ... On the one hand it feels like cheating if you leave it off, but it also allows to rush through the early chapters (I assume).
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 10:01   Link #664
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
the second quest that u do with evelyn and lyphia is so hard its stupid....why do i have to rely on 2 lvl 50s that i cant train when i have 6 lvl 80s?

do i have to use their combos to finish off those tree guardians?
For that particular mission I equipped the training bracers on my main characters and finished it off with evelyn's combo (which outranges the treants).

//

Starting playthrough 3 today. Going to reset character levels and everything as if its a new game.
In run 2 I un-capped the enemies and find that
a) they are way too strong for some of my lower level characters such as Lily back at lv1.
b) they are too weak for my regular characters
So this time I left the cap on. (The first dungeon still have lv10 mobs because the Eushully angels start at lv50).

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-18 at 10:15.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 10:02   Link #665
tlm10516

so im trying to get mylen and yaaaaa was completely overwhelmed the first time i went to her place.... lots of teleporting enemies and i lost on turn 4 cuz they went straight for my base. granted i got a little cocky and only sent 3 ppl lol
Old 2012-03-18, 10:14   Link #666
Pirkaf

How to kill every opponent at once at the exam at the end of chapter 6?
Pirkaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 10:19   Link #667
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirkaf View Post
How to kill every opponent at once at the exam at the end of chapter 6?
Try to use Emilita's AoE spell and move so that the effect covers each enemy.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 10:24   Link #668
kaylman131

Hello just as Mahou before, just finished my 1st playthrough on the Yuela rute and wondering if I should remove the cap for monsters and if I should export also the characters levels and stats because it seems that you dont aperantly get any more a class change with Will after every level, him being lvl 53 and ofcourse the highest the next being lvl45 yuela because using 3-4 health potions with swap of items from prevail troll hammer or what to to earth axe at the 1 vs 5 M rank at ch 7 (1st playthrough being easy ofcourse) and with the clothes upgrade he finished the final boss HIMSELF with I think 2-3 health potions him having almost 46 str Without any weapons on

And started reading the form and is there an accesory witch raises the stats/lvl up? If there is can anybody tell me whats its name and where it drops/from what?
kaylman131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 10:57   Link #669
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylman131 View Post
Hello just as Mahou before, just finished my 1st playthrough on the Yuela rute and wondering if I should remove the cap for monsters and if I should export also the characters levels and stats because it seems that you dont aperantly get any more a class change with Will after every level, him being lvl 53 and ofcourse the highest the next being lvl45 yuela because using 3-4 health potions with swap of items from prevail troll hammer or what to to earth axe at the 1 vs 5 M rank at ch 7 (1st playthrough being easy ofcourse) and with the clothes upgrade he finished the final boss HIMSELF with I think 2-3 health potions him having almost 46 str Without any weapons on

And started reading the form and is there an accesory witch raises the stats/lvl up? If there is can anybody tell me whats its name and where it drops/from what?
Experience is based on the BASE level of a monster. Ie: you will still be getting 1xp by killing a lv99 monster with base level of 1. The scaling of monsters beyond their regular level range is also pretty terrible. My recommendation is to leave the cap ON. This way you can still do dungeons with your lower level characters when benching all the high levels.

Marwen's ring and necklace gives extra stats when leveling. The ring was found in ch9's first dungeon that Rosanna brings you to iirc. Forgot where I picked up the neck: I think its the 2nd NG+ dungeon in the mines.

I actually think the Marwen's item, in a way, is not as necessary because you can grow stat boosting stones out of your yard. In fact, you can simply rebirth your characters (set them back to lv1 but keep all other stats) at lv99 for added overpowerness.
Old 2012-03-18, 11:13   Link #670
karburator

How is the hit factor affecting my units?
I just got the Hawkeye bracelet that gives 30 hit and I need to choose who to equip this on..
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 11:25   Link #671
Pirkaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Try to use Emilita's AoE spell and move so that the effect covers each enemy.
I tried that, of course. I thought it was something else. I figured it out now anyway, had to kill the one in the center first, then move Emelita to his position.. ^_^
Pirkaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 11:32   Link #672
kaylman131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Experience is based on the BASE level of a monster. Ie: you will still be getting 1xp by killing a lv99 monster with base level of 1. The scaling of monsters beyond their regular level range is also pretty terrible. My recommendation is to leave the cap ON. This way you can still do dungeons with your lower level characters when benching all the high levels.

Marwen's ring and necklace gives extra stats when leveling. The ring was found in ch9's first dungeon that Rosanna brings you to iirc. Forgot where I picked up the neck: I think its the 2nd NG+ dungeon in the mines.

I actually think the Marwen's item, in a way, is not as necessary because you can grow stat boosting stones out of your yard. In fact, you can simply rebirth your characters (set them back to lv1 but keep all other stats) at lv99 for added overpowerness.

Firstly thanks for the quick reply and yeah if its like that I will listen to your recommendation and the stat boosting stones are also from a NG+ mine or from some quests? (even though I plan on doing if possible all I can and look out more especialy because it seems I wasn't playing attention and skipped the ring)

Reaching lvl 99 sure has its benefits then so will keep the levels on the chars but too bad if you do a NG+ and keep the lvls also wills rank of Grand Master(the biggest possible rank from normal NG) will remain the same... sight It whould have had been fun to have him with over 200HP towards ch8 with barely lvl-ing him up him having 163 if I keep him like that :P
Old 2012-03-18, 11:35   Link #673
kaylman131

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
I just got the Hawkeye bracelet that gives 30 hit and I need to choose who to equip this on..
the higher the hit is the lower the chances of you getting miss witch I observed with suinas bowling ball it not being that high on hit but as I think it was posted before even if you have 200 or so hit you may still miss, if you have the space for the character, then to that with weapons that have hit under 100 altough I myself never used that bracelet :3
Old 2012-03-18, 11:40   Link #674
kaylman131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouick View Post
I find that this game is relatively rich and built well, but well, not understanding too indeed English (I am French), I am blocked in having met both twins in the chapter 1, I do not have quest anymore, I have Ath and the ondine but it is everything, that do I have to make to pass in the chap 2?
Upgrade your Workshop and store if you realy dont have any active important quests witch I think you shouldn't that soon yet
Old 2012-03-18, 11:44   Link #675
doujin

Quote:

there a exceptional rule for deadbeat monster i cant explain it myself but try get a lv 93 kill those deadbeat troll and compare it to killing a devil fish(lv90)

Last edited by doujin; 2012-03-18 at 14:20.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 11:51   Link #676
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
can someone make a list of all those rare equipment and their effects and where they drop?
I want to know this too.
Which are the rare drops and which monsters drop them?
I have found the ones mentioned, but are there others?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 13:00   Link #677
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post

On hit:
What I suspect.
Before a fight, each side's hit chance is calculated by simply calculating [Hit-Evade]. This has a cap of 100.
During the fight, defense skills such as Focus, Evasive and maybe Sword Flash kicks in.
Therefore, say, if the battle screen reads that you have 100 hit, but the enemy has Evasive III, they will still have a 20% chance to dodge.
Counter and Vorpal Counter seems to work independently (someone confirm this) not affected by Focus. For example, Unit A has 100% chance to hit and Focus, Unit B has Counter. There is still a chance in which A's attack gets negated and countered.
Note that Counter will not trigger if you have no viable counter attack means.

TLDR: Use hawkeye bracers if your battle screen before the fight says you have a low chance of hitting. One of the first notable application would be Serawi's range 9 bombardment spell which has -10hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylman131 View Post
Firstly thanks for the quick reply and yeah if its like that I will listen to your recommendation and the stat boosting stones are also from a NG+ mine or from some quests? (even though I plan on doing if possible all I can and look out more especialy because it seems I wasn't playing attention and skipped the ring)

Reaching lvl 99 sure has its benefits then so will keep the levels on the chars but too bad if you do a NG+ and keep the lvls also wills rank of Grand Master(the biggest possible rank from normal NG) will remain the same... sight It whould have had been fun to have him with over 200HP towards ch8 with barely lvl-ing him up him having 163 if I keep him like that :P
When you get 100% complete (ie: bonus objectives) in some of the lv90 2.0 dungeons you will be automatically rewarded with mines (yard furniture) that will produce the stat boost stones.

My lv90+ characters (even without their unique accessories which grant Double Action and a big boost to stats) are all very very overpowered even in the 2.0 dungeons: this also have a lot to do with the various end game weapons they possess. 2.0 dungeons were a LOT of fun back when my party was around lv78-82 (did not know which one to tackle so I headed straight to Advent Bay which is one of the more difficult ones).

//
I believe NG+ is meant to be played with character and character levels carried over. You would not have enough regular game content to level your party to lv40 again before some of the NG+ quests expire.

//
I am still not too sure how to proceed with NG++.
> I carried over characters: because I want to be able to use Roka, Lyphia and Evelyn.
Because of that, even with enemy level cap, the first dungeon has lv10 mobs, the 2nd dungeon has lv12 mobs. Taking down lv12 enemies with lv1 and 2s, even with superior numbers, is not necessary the best idea.
I suppose its silly that game mode is set on hard, because I want things to be hard - but not thattt hard. (I had to kill the greyhound in the first dungeon by locking it in place with Wil and Golem, have hannah heal them, and then Lily would kill it with spells (by deploying all those units I go over the command cap).

I might just carry everything over and blow through everything in Emelita's route. This game has well served its purpose for the past week.

A quick tip: remember to make a save before picking your routes in NG+. This way you can unlock the NG+ costume scene of your previous route.
Old 2012-03-18, 13:24   Link #678
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
For Ragsmuena check her weapons. Some have death procs, other have other effects. Most of her high level ones have death on them though. Death Invitation is a death proc attack yes.

And yes if you choose to carry over characters, everyone you have comes with you. A problem I've found is once the character in question joins you as a Guest, you can no longer use the "clone" unit until the guest becomes a party member. So once you get to chapter 7, you'll have to wait until chapter 8 to get Rags back.

If you're for the most part 40-45 you're fine to finish the game. I was in that same range with all my characters when I finished my Yuela playthrough.
Haha, opps. I completely forgot about weapons having add-on skills. But aye, thanks for the answer.

I'm sure I'll be fine without Rags for one whole chapter. NG+ is going to be bucket loads of fun with all the new characters.

Mhm, alrightio then.

I can't seem to seize control of more than 93% of the map in the Riverside Ruins located at the Yusof Riverbed. The middle of the map looks like there should be a hidden area there, but even after sending 3 members with search around the map numerous times with different terrain skills equipped (dive, firewalk, grounded, burrow), I still couldn't find anything. Is there some kind of trigger to unlock the rest of the map?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 13:32   Link #679
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Too lazy to make a full list as most of them aren't that great. Do I really want evade on Crayl when he is an archer, cannot really tank any damage, and does not have a high evasion chance to begin with? (lack of diminishing returns means dodge scales exponentially)

The good ones are:

Crayanne: Time Bracelet (Double Action) - Treants (Woodland and the mines)
Meldianna: Revival Bracelet (Revival II) - Deadwolf
Gaptahl: Desperation bracelet (Pervail I)- Takush (Limestone Caverns)
Ragsmuena: Deathless Bracelet (Revival II) - Zombie Goble (Ruinic Forest)

Most of the time you are better off just using the +5 str or +5 int rings. Use +Con if you are taking too much damage. Vs elementals use the proper resistance necklace. If you have the time, mutating the resist necks is a very worthy investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I can't seem to seize control of more than 93% of the map in the Riverside Ruins located at the Yusof Riverbed. The middle of the map looks like there should be a hidden area there, but even after sending 3 members with search around the map numerous times with different terrain skills equipped (dive, firewalk, grounded, burrow), I still couldn't find anything. Is there some kind of trigger to unlock the rest of the map?
If that is the map where you harvest the stones for the shrine. There is a secret teleportor at the bottom room by the river that appears only every 10 turns (or something like that). Skip turns until it appears.
Old 2012-03-18, 13:49   Link #680
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
If that is the map where you harvest the stones for the shrine. There is a secret teleportor at the bottom room by the river that appears only every 10 turns (or something like that). Skip turns until it appears.
Yeah, that one. Ah, so is that what it is? I saw a 3rd portal appear on my 30th turn there, but I was skipping turns as fast as possible so as to see if any monsters would appear or anything, and I just brushed off the 3rd portal as me seeing things. Ah well. Thanks.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully