AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-09-11, 13:11   Link #261
BWTraveller
Azure Dragon reborn
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Uehara did say that he's doing all the meddling solely for his own amusement, he wanted his romcom with Keita.
Actually, the time he said that he was still worried about Keita and Aguri, and was saying that he wanted to get Keita into a romcom situation to basically keep him from his girlfriend, NOT to create a fun show he could watch live. And initially he legitimately wanted to help the poor guy get together with Karen, but when he found out how perfect Chiaki was for him he started to wonder which would be better, and finally declared now that he was on the Keita X Chiaki ship. Though he accidentally made it sound like he was proposing a Chiaki X Uehara ship. Because this is Misunderstandings The Anime
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 14:06   Link #262
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Actually, the time he said that he was still worried about Keita and Aguri, and was saying that he wanted to get Keita into a romcom situation to basically keep him from his girlfriend, NOT to create a fun show he could watch live. And initially he legitimately wanted to help the poor guy get together with Karen, but when he found out how perfect Chiaki was for him he started to wonder which would be better, and finally declared now that he was on the Keita X Chiaki ship. Though he accidentally made it sound like he was proposing a Chiaki X Uehara ship. Because this is Misunderstandings The Anime
you need to watch again, the episode where he talk about want put keita in a romcom was before all the mess start, all the mess started exactly becaue he put the other girl in the romance instead of just help keita, the first thing he did when he found about keita interested in karen was saying to him go "after another girl" before go for karen for him to learn "how to deal with girls"(which again was a excuse for him to get his amusement).

watch again, everything started exactly because uehara not was "friend with keita" but because he wanted to mess with him since he see keita lack of "confidence" as a perfect oportunity to have fun, in the beginner he not was so friend of keita and pretty opposite he didin't liked keita in the beginner and was more like a jerk toward him.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 14:07   Link #263
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
That's why he's doubly annoying me. If you're butting out, butt out completely. If you're meddling, meddle 100%. This half-hearted interference is pure mischief and trouble-making. He has Aguri, Keita has Karen. Isn't that enough? Uehara isn't a friend, he's a frenemy!
That's not something that requires an instant snap decision. He took his time to think about it, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Uehara did say that he's doing all the meddling solely for his own amusement, he wanted his romcom with Keita.
There was some of that at first, but his latest intervention is because he feels sorrier for Chiaki than anybody else involved.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 14:17   Link #264
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
There was some of that at first, but his latest intervention is because he feels sorrier for Chiaki than anybody else involved.
that is the problem he is being "pick here" because he knew which keita love karen and karen love keita and everything started because of that, at this point every one else besides uehara is just a victim of his actions/prank and he don't have any right to do that know which he screwing with peoples which love each other just because he feel which chiaki is better for keita, he don't have any right to "choose the girl here" the only one which can do that is keita only not him.

if keita was "alone" and not interested in any girl then is fine he help him to get a girl but butt in a already in development relationship for his own selfish is crap is not something a "friend gonna do".
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 18:46   Link #265
AnimeFangirl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The dog gossips too much.
^^This. There wouldn't be a problem if Keita were single. But he has a girlfriend he loves and who loves him back. Why mess with a good situation? It's not like Chiaki even asked him for help. Uehara is a troublemaker.
__________________
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 23:58   Link #266
xeviouses
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Ophir
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Actually, the time he said that he was still worried about Keita and Aguri, and was saying that he wanted to get Keita into a romcom situation to basically keep him from his girlfriend, NOT to create a fun show he could watch live. And initially he legitimately wanted to help the poor guy get together with Karen, but when he found out how perfect Chiaki was for him he started to wonder which would be better, and finally declared now that he was on the Keita X Chiaki ship. Though he accidentally made it sound like he was proposing a Chiaki X Uehara ship. Because this is Misunderstandings The Anime
Uh no. The whole mess with Aguri started after Uehara's declaration of wanting to egg the hell out of Karen and Keita, he stated it at the tail end of ep2, the whole Aguri thing was a consequence of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
There was some of that at first, but his latest intervention is because he feels sorrier for Chiaki than anybody else involved.
And Chiaki wouldn't be in that position had he not meddled or told the truth about her identity to Keita.
__________________
xeviouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 00:52   Link #267
The 48th Ronin
My comrades left me...
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Anywhere. I'm a nomad.
Uehara does it again.

And Keita, trust your guts for once. You already figured out a couple of things already.

So here is the update:

Spoiler for fucking big:


Do it now, alchemists.
__________________
.
I am nobody.
Nobody is perfect.
Therefore, I am perfect.


"Instead of women far away I can't see, I prefer the tits in front of me." Norba Shino
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 01:38   Link #268
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Can anyone tell me where I can buy that board game from episode 8? For... uh... science!
May I suggest taking a page from "Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains", ch 57? Use cards instead of a board, write your own events! (But maybe not so many pregnancy events.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 22:01   Link #269
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Uehara is just a maniacal laugh away from being a supevillain at this point.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 06:20   Link #270
Ghostfriendly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Ep 9 misunderstandings felt a little forced, but nice that Amano can sense the difference between imouto and Mono.

It's alright for Uehara to get Chiaki to speak her feelings honestly, and get them off her chest, rather than trying to break up Amano and Tendou.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 08:15   Link #271
BWTraveller
Azure Dragon reborn
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
Kind of sad that we've descended so far though that no one even has a single comment to give on Konoha's "completely wholesome exercise". Especially since afterward we don't see any pants.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 10:58   Link #272
ScrewySquirrel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Kind of sad that we've descended so far though that no one even has a single comment to give on Konoha's "completely wholesome exercise". Especially since afterward we don't see any pants.
that's because the Misunderstandings are FAR more fun than lewding a loli.
ScrewySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 12:41   Link #273
IceHism
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Kind of sad that we've descended so far though that no one even has a single comment to give on Konoha's "completely wholesome exercise". Especially since afterward we don't see any pants.
??

Let her play her eroge in peace. What comment needs to be said?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 21:54   Link #274
xeviouses
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Ophir
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Kind of sad that we've descended so far though that no one even has a single comment to give on Konoha's "completely wholesome exercise". Especially since afterward we don't see any pants.
Don't see why we should. She's playing an eroge, it's normal.

The fact that she played an eroge in her sisters room however...
__________________
xeviouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 09:25   Link #275
BWTraveller
Azure Dragon reborn
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewySquirrel View Post
that's because the Misunderstandings are FAR more fun than lewding a loli.
She's not a loli. She's in the tenth grade. And my point was rather that it doesn't seem that long ago that, even with her buying eroge, people would have at least had one or two things, humorous or otherwise, to say when a show's so clear about her playing with more than just the computer game. Especially with how strong her reaction was. Guess we've gotten so jaded to that sort of stuff that their attempt at awkward humor just didn't have an impact for most. My favorite part was just how innocent Chiaki was as Konoha started insisting she was doing "entirely wholesome exercise", after opening the door with a face that seemed to say "why couldn't you have come just a little bit later?"
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 16:25   Link #276
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So I can't tell. Did Amano just make things better or worse at the end of this episode?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 18:25   Link #277
Keila
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
So I can't tell. Did Amano just make things better or worse at the end of this episode?
In the grand scheme of things: worse.

The other 3 let things 'slide' because their view of him was as an excessive hopeless gamer. He effectively declared that Aguri is more important to him than games, even a game series that he holds dear.
__________________
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 18:30   Link #278
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The land of tempura
Age: 30
Ok this episode had me laughing out loud again, especially during that first half with the Tendou phone call. I guess we can say last week was just a slump and we're back in business for now.
__________________
Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 18:54   Link #279
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post
He effectively declared that Aguri is more important to him than games, even a game series that he holds dear.
And we know the same could be said for all of Amano's other 3 friends. Of course, that's just the problem. WE (the viewer) know this. But none of them are bound to draw that conclusion since that'd be too convenient.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 19:20   Link #280
SeaDoor
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southeastern US
Was thinking during the opening scene that Amano and Aguri really do have the best relationship and then the ending scene just cemented that as a fact. However, the phone call between Amano and Tendo was just perfect and even Chiaki seems to have toned down picking on him. Truely this series is "Harem/Not Harem".
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gaming, harem, misunderstandings, not harem, rom com

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.