Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-09-27, 08:18   Link #141
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Old 2017-10-19, 10:13   Link #142
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Some interesting points:
  • there appears to be an 'escape' level which begins with Iden in Alliance custody (though I hope there's a believable explanation for their not accounting for her companion droid). I would expect this to be a stealth-focused portion of the game, obliging you to quietly neutralize or avoid altogether Alliance personnel on your way to the exit...
  • ...which appears to be an airlock. And hopefully you won't have to wait too long for a pickup, because I don't think the battledress issued to Inferno Squad operators is rated for long exposure to vacuum;
  • Iden offers the Alliance troopers who're a bit too late a parting salute... with her left hand. This is apparently a mocking gesture; saluting is normally done with the right hand (with certain exceptions)
There's one other thing...

Spoiler for Backstory detail & speculation:
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-01, 13:39   Link #143
JaDe In NighT
Lolis are JUSTICE

I sure hope that the leak isn't true and she doesn't go to the Rebel Scum.
Old 2017-11-16, 02:43   Link #144
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Despite the whole loot crate controversy, I am enjoying my multiplayer time on SWBF2. The visuals are AMAZING. Infantry gameplay is very fun if you are playing to have fun. My favorite class right now is the Officer running with Improved Battle Commands, Squad Shield (which is amazing for capturing objectives) and Resourceful cards. Levelcapgaming did a review/thoughts and he's pretty much spot on when he talked about how he didn't really notice a huge difference in infantry fights when he was all decked out in upgraded cards. I'll stay away from Starfighter Assault until they fix/nerf some of the aircraft cards. Then again, aerial combat was never my forte in the first game nor in any Battlefield series. I got the deluxe edition + $20 worth of crates (not spending more) and I'm satisfied where I'm at. The campaign is mediocre and easy, but the story is enjoyable. I hate the flying missions. They're not hard, it's just tedious and not fun for me lol.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote