AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-01-19, 01:44   Link #24181
sierra117
Harem Seeker

I refuse to recognize this is that b*tch Eri
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-

Last edited by sierra117; 2022-01-19 at 09:13.
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 01:57   Link #24182
tsunade666

This last arc had become longer than expected. The added details and development are cool but I feel its being milked by the author. BUT. I liked the additional. its just that when I remember the volume about the last dungeon was released, I didn't expect for it to become longer than that.
Old 2022-01-19, 08:40   Link #24183
Roberto1

no mather how hard the author tries to meke feel bad for eri, i wont, i hate that crazy bitch
Old 2022-01-19, 17:33   Link #24184
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
no mather how hard the author tries to meke feel bad for eri, i wont, i hate that crazy bitch
The only thing i feel bad about her is that, she had the bad luck of meeting Kouki on the bridge (along with her bad luck of losing her Father, and having a Mother who is too dependent on any man to support her).
If anyone else had managed to save her at that point, anyone other than Kouki, she might have turned different.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 22:11   Link #24185
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
The only thing i feel bad about her is that, she had the bad luck of meeting Kouki on the bridge (along with her bad luck of losing her Father, and having a Mother who is too dependent on any man to support her).
If anyone else had managed to save her at that point, anyone other than Kouki, she might have turned different.
i know that i really do, but i just cant forgive her, since is her fault kaori got killed and she is my favorite along with shizuku, i think she was beyond saving when she killed kouki master
Old 2022-01-20, 04:40   Link #24186
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Soooo true. I mean that idiot made her think she was special by saying he was gonna protect her and then later just asking a few girls to be friends with her and that was that for him, he thought he had protected and saved her without realizing that he had created psychopathic monster. Her mother had put down the ground work for how she ended up but kouki completed it.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-20, 13:12   Link #24187
cyberdemon

So did Oscar and Miledi finally get it on in volume 6? Lol
Old 2022-01-20, 17:28   Link #24188
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Why all characters named Eri are such bitches?
Old 2022-01-23, 21:25   Link #24189
cyberdemon

Anyone have all illustrations of zero volume 6? I can only find the colored ones
Old 2022-01-24, 11:06   Link #24190
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Anyone have all illustrations of zero volume 6? I can only find the colored ones
I have them(and there are some massive spoilers included). I also have volume 12's illustrations now too(Kouki looks like he aged 20 years after a few days with Eri...). Incidentally, volume 12's afterword confirms that volume 13 will be the final volume. No mention of the after story being published, so I supposed we'll have to wait until volume 13.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-24, 12:32   Link #24191
Huh...?

LN v12 Illustrations
https://imgur.com/a/7Ryvu0p

Old 2022-01-24, 12:45   Link #24192
sierra117
Harem Seeker

So this volume will encompass all final battles huh?
And Despite this volume is her 1st debut, yet why the hell are there not a single illustration of Adult Yue?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”

Last edited by sierra117; 2022-01-24 at 21:31.
Old 2022-01-24, 22:24   Link #24193
cyberdemon

I’ve seen the volume 12 illustrations but zero volume 6 only shows the colored images wherever I go
Old 2022-01-25, 02:17   Link #24194
Huh...?

Quote:
I’ve seen the volume 12 illustrations but zero volume 6 only shows the colored images wherever I go
Because, unlike Main Story LN, Zero LN isn't getting illustrations leaks (last it happened was for Zero v03).
All the illustrations currently available for Zero are from Free Preview, and we have to wait until English Version of Zero LN to get the rest of the illustrations

Old 2022-01-26, 11:53   Link #24195
Algester

if we assume volume 13 is a thing uhhh this will boil down to the class enjoying their final days in Tortus and then Hajime's parents meeting his harem (in anycase these are unwritten parts of Tortus Journals and part of the star of After Stories 1)

that means thats right we will see Abyssgte for the "first" time I mean its not exactly not bad as a closure for the LN itself

it would be ammusing if one of the illustrations is abyssgate doing JoJo poses
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-26, 16:11   Link #24196
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
So this volume will encompass all final battles huh?
And Despite this volume is her 1st debut, yet why the hell are there not a single illustration of Adult Yue?
Because adult Yue hasn't appeared this volume?

Hajime vs Ehit obviously got shoved to the next volume.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-26, 20:09   Link #24197
cyberdemon

I have to laugh at the end of zero 5. Oscar’s so proud of the massive artifact that took down the barrier around the capital leaving him exhausted. Meanwhile in the main story, a dragon and FARMER take it down AND the cathedral merely by accident lol. Oscar must be rolling in his grave lol
Old 2022-01-26, 21:37   Link #24198
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Because adult Yue hasn't appeared this volume?

Hajime vs Ehit obviously got shoved to the next volume.
the illustrations make it look like that the battle already ended though
Quote:
I have to laugh at the end of zero 5. Oscar’s so proud of the massive artifact that took down the barrier around the capital leaving him exhausted. Meanwhile in the main story, a dragon and FARMER take it down AND the cathedral merely by accident lol. Oscar must be rolling in his grave lol
Well Tio and Aiko took it down by a somewhat unconventional way that almost like thay bypass it, while Oscar just brute force it
Old 2022-01-27, 09:46   Link #24199
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
the illustrations make it look like that the battle already ended though
The illustration of Yue and Kaori at the end is from the extra chapter and takes place during a flashback. A large part of volume 12’s gaiden chapter was about showcasing how the two of them got closer during private talks throughout their journey. According to the afterword, volume 13 will cover some of the ground battle and the main fight.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-27, 10:22   Link #24200
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
The illustration of Yue and Kaori at the end is from the extra chapter and takes place during a flashback. A large part of volume 12’s gaiden chapter was about showcasing how the two of them got closer during private talks throughout their journey. According to the afterword, volume 13 will cover some of the ground battle and the main fight.
Ah, i see

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel