4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 18:30   Link #421
Captain Falcon
Show me Ya Moves!!

Hopefully Rolo shall die from a painful heart failure when he tries to kill a favorite character when attempting to kill him using his Geass.
Captain Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:33   Link #422
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Predictably, Rolo was indeed the murderer, and Lelouch lost it.

Too bad about Suzaku. Things were looking up, and Shirley had to die. Considering the method, and the possible motive Lelouch does look like a suspect... Though I have to wonder how "shot in the stomach" translates to "suicide", for Britanian MEs.

VV lied to Charles about something once. My guess about the first time: he actually liked Marianne, and that's why VV had her killed.
Rolo used geass to stop her time. He placed the gun in shirley's hand and pull the trigger using her fingers. Rolo then places the gun next to her. Fingerprints found was only shirley's. Therefore, it was suicide.

Not a very good ep.
Old 2008-07-13, 18:33   Link #423
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
Hopefully Rolo shall die from a painful heart failure when he tries to kill a favorite character when attempting to kill him using his Geass.
Less painful than a Falcon Punch I suppose...
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:33   Link #424
Traece
:cool:

I haven't even bothered mentioning just how worthless Lelouch's identity really is.

The Emperor knows who he is. Jeremiah knows who he is. Members of the Black Knights know who he is... Even Nunally knows that Lelouch knows who he is. The only people that don't know Lelouch is Zero (again) are Suzaku, the Knights of Rounds, and the public / military / police. Now, that's a lot of people... But Suzaku knowing himself that Zero is Lelouch again doesn't really get him anywhere. If he told Charles, Charles would just laugh at him. The most he could do is tell everybody, and since he despises Lelouch and Zero for killing his lover, that's not really credible. Or at least I don't think so.
Kallen saying it isn't exactly a huge credibility either, since Zero was Lelouch the first time. Using Refrain could just tell him about Lelouch the first time around.
Old 2008-07-13, 18:35   Link #425
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Three people of the Black Knights know who he is, not all of them. They only know that he's not Japanese. As it is, if Lelouch's identity comes out, likely a whole lot of people will figure it's some sort of ploy done by Britannia. Zero will lose his credibility; but I imagine it'll work both ways, and Britannia will lose their credibility as well.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:44   Link #426
Uncreativex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Three people of the Black Knights know who he is, not all of them. They only know that he's not Japanese. As it is, if Lelouch's identity comes out, likely a whole lot of people will figure it's some sort of ploy done by Britannia. Zero will lose his credibility; but I imagine it'll work both ways, and Britannia will lose their credibility as well.
I'm quite suprised Britannia hasn't announced Zero's identity. It would kind of ruin Zero, the black rebellion is not something done for Japan, its for a britannian prince to exact his plans, and its not like Britannia has any credibility really. Even their emperor holds public speaches where he practically paints Britannia evil himself ("might is right").

I sense now that the emperor might have some plans for Lelouch though, and that V.V might be something like Rolo to him. Rolo acted stupid and killed Shirley, V.V did something similiar to Marianne.
Uncreativex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:46   Link #427
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreativex View Post
I'm quite suprised Britannia hasn't announced Zero's identity. It would kind of ruin Zero, the black rebellion is not something done for Japan, its for a britannian prince to exact his plans, and its not like Britannia has any credibility really. Even their emperor holds public speaches where he practically paints Britannia evil himself ("might is right").

I sense now that the emperor might have some plans for Lelouch though, and that V.V might be something like Rolo to him. Rolo acted stupid and killed Shirley, V.V did something similiar to Marianne.
I've said it before... Charles is breeding Lelouch to be his successor. That's the most likely outcome I could possibly think of. Even V.V. says that he reminds him of Charles. In a way I think that's V.V.'s way of saying that Lelouch would make a great emperor.
Old 2008-07-13, 18:51   Link #428
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Rolo used geass to stop her time. He placed the gun in shirley's hand and pull the trigger using her fingers. Rolo then places the gun next to her. Fingerprints found was only shirley's. Therefore, it was suicide.
It's stupid. All it means is that she handled the gun at some point and fired it. Doesn't even prove she was alive when it happened. And I've never heard of people committing suicide by shooting themselves in the gut. Just try to imagine it. It's an awkward position. And of course, you kind of have to want to die slowly, and in pain.

Heck, the gun wasn't even in her hand when she was found, not that it'd have proved much either.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:51   Link #429
Dark Wing

For those of you who are still supporting Suzaku please come to your senses!

Season one he said to Lelouch after Lelouch saved his punk ass from the Britannias who were going to execute him that he would not join him because his methods were wrong. He said something to the tune of "the outcome doesn't matter if the methods are wrong."

Well guess what he said in this episode? "To prevent more tragedies, I cannot let the methods hold me back." He has done a total 180 and no longer cares about the methods he uses, as long as he gets Lelouch in the end. This is the first episode where Suzaku's actions had clearly wrong and contrary to what he had said earlier, that is why everyone is bringing it up.
Old 2008-07-13, 18:53   Link #430
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Eh. I didn't like his stance on methods in S1. I'm not about to complain now that he's changed it. Though of course, I still disapprove of his loyalties.

Also, I don't see what the big deal is with using Refrain.
Old 2008-07-13, 18:53   Link #431
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Zero is recognized as a political figure, the Black Knights are nolonger terrorists and as such Kallen is technically afforded certain rights. She is a POW, a prisoner of war, not a terrorist.
A technicality. If Osama became the representative of all of Europe, I would still hold him as a terrorist. As for Kallen, a member of her organization has personally assaulted and murdered a Britanian citizen. I would consider her rights revoked if she continues to withhold information that would lead to the capture and execution of that suspect imo. Also forgive me if I misunderstand any of your previous posts.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:59   Link #432
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Eh. I didn't like his stance on methods in S1. I'm not about to complain now that he's changed it. Though of course, I still disapprove of his loyalties.

Also, I don't see what the big deal is with using Refrain.
I'm complaining because Suzaku is being a fool again. He prides himself in being better then Zero because his methods (trying to change Brittania from within) are right, and Zero's (destroying everything) are wrong. That was his greatest argument.

And even now, in season 2, he still acts as though he's the better one. He automatically assumes Lelouche killed Shirley. He thinks that Lelouche is evil and is willing to sacrifice the people he cares for and takes it upon himself to stop Lelouche. This is all due to the fact that Suzaku believes Lelouche willingly geassed Euphie into the massacre.

But right now, he's doing the same thing. He's trying to inject Kallen with Refrain to force Zero's identity out of her. He needs confirmation that Lelouche is Zero, and he won't stop at anything to do it. He doesn't care that his methods are wrong, he doesn't care that he could possibly ruin Kallen's life by doing this.

One could argue that this makes no sense since people complained about Suzaku being a goody two shoes and now they're complaining about him being "evil". But this isn't evil. This is just dickery. He's just being a hypocrite and arrogant now.
Old 2008-07-13, 19:02   Link #433
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He hasn't made a moral high horse speech in a while. No occasion, and maybe, no inclination. Heck, he freely admitted to Lelouch, as he was dragging him in front of Charles, that he'd do anything to get his way.
Old 2008-07-13, 19:09   Link #434
Shizuka Hiou
Level X

idk but i can't imagine a good series where tragedy doesn't happen. where only bad characters falls, and supposively good characters MUST survive.

that's just really, extremly cheesy.

suzaku seems only bad b/c he is going against our deontological principles.
the matter of fact is lelouch and suzaku are at the same level in terms of evilness. lelouch worse infact. but sunrise did some covering up for lelouch in s2.
Shizuka Hiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 19:18   Link #435
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm complaining because Suzaku is being a fool again. He prides himself in being better then Zero because his methods (trying to change Brittania from within) are right, and Zero's (destroying everything) are wrong. That was his greatest argument.

And even now, in season 2, he still acts as though he's the better one. He automatically assumes Lelouche killed Shirley. He thinks that Lelouche is evil and is willing to sacrifice the people he cares for and takes it upon himself to stop Lelouche. This is all due to the fact that Suzaku believes Lelouche willingly geassed Euphie into the massacre.

But right now, he's doing the same thing. He's trying to inject Kallen with Refrain to force Zero's identity out of her. He needs confirmation that Lelouche is Zero, and he won't stop at anything to do it. He doesn't care that his methods are wrong, he doesn't care that he could possibly ruin Kallen's life by doing this.

One could argue that this makes no sense since people complained about Suzaku being a goody two shoes and now they're complaining about him being "evil". But this isn't evil. This is just dickery. He's just being a hypocrite and arrogant now.
I think Suzaku changed in R2. I haven't once heard him gloat about how much better he is than Zero in R2. That's why he let him and all of the Japanese dressed as Zeros lived. He agrees that it's better for two groups of different ideologies to depart rather than the other fighting over imposing their respective ideology on the other. Also Lelouche is evil and he did sacrifice a person he cares about (i.e. Euphie not negotionable, he could have saved her). He also awknowledges that he too is evil for drugging Kallen but will do so to get the person responsible for who he believes is responsible for a murder. All the info Suzaku gathered fromt he situation points to Lelouche and he'll do whatever it takes to obtain the truth."The ends justify the means"- The very slogan that the Lelouche camp keep spewing about is finally being adopted by its foil but it's considered dickery? Also Kallen works for the enemy so who cares?
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 19:19   Link #436
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I hope Sayoko kills Viletta. I liked her in season 1 but this season she has been nothing but a disappointment.
You and me, man... We got issues.

Villetta is the best. Period.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 19:20   Link #437
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

Fast paced episode, a lot of action and it was almost too quick to follow. Rolo killing Shirley = wow... the guy's reasoning is nuts! He should have just told lelouch first and see what he says.

Suzaku's intentions seem to worsen. I hope kallen knocks him out... how can we do such a thing!
Old 2008-07-13, 19:26   Link #438
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Omg this episode was so bad ass, so happy to have a fast episode back ^.^ 10/10. Even though Rolo killed Shirley I don't think he deserves to become a bomb lol
Old 2008-07-13, 19:34   Link #439
Dyllani

Is Charles the bad guy, like Lelouch seems to think he is? He has a somewhat, warped sense of value. In his mind, he has his own picture what the world shoud be like(the lies of the world). Even so, I'm starting to think that Charles valued and cared for Marianne. V.V. has apparantly lied to him in the past. Is Charles a victum of manipulation? Does he even have a choice in the killing the Gods deal? Like Lelouch and C.C. these two seem to have a true connection. Charles does appear to trust V.V., but is V.V. on the up and up...

C.C. has been willing to do anything to help Lelouch achieve his dream, but we have no idea what she wants in return. For all we know, Lelouch will have to destroy his new world once he's finish creating it.

Suzaku, I can't blame him for believing Lelouch killed Shirley. It's understandable given the facts he has, and his knowledge of Geass. I'm very interested in seeing if Suzaku will go through with his plans. Kallen is a prisoner, so her treatment so far, in comparrison to most, has been quite good. I hope Suzaku kills her for her crimes against Britannia. It would defeinately be a blow to Lelouch. Although, I don't think he has the balls to do it...

Last edited by Dyllani; 2008-07-13 at 21:13.
Dyllani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 19:47   Link #440
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Damn, just got back from camp, caught up with Two of the most fast paced episodes so far (Turn 13 and 14, which I knew were going to go hard), and I'm still sitting here for more... Can't get enough... Damn..

Cornelia is too pro. Cornelia > V.V. lol

Series continues to twist plot. It's done so well, and it's starting to really annoy me (in a good way). It's making me anxious

Xingke became another tool of Zero now? I think he should be at the main battlefield with Zero, he could do much more.. Such potential gone to waste bringing down local battalion rebellions.

Shirley x Lulu = done.
Kallen x Lulu = ain't happening.
C.C. x Lulu = all right!

So C.C. is Marianne's kid? Man, these plot twists are madd...

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote