You get my point, right?
Pretty much yea.
Old 2013-06-10, 13:39   Link #2982
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Let me upload elsewhere then

Spoiler for Image:
My god, that picture x.x, my heart. That is going as my background, it is just too gorgeous not to be.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 13:45   Link #2983
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
My god, that picture x.x, my heart. That is going as my background, it is just too gorgeous not to be.
In the images thread I have posted a bigger version of the picture, that's perhaps better suited as background.
Old 2013-06-10, 14:14   Link #2984
Tennedealer22

I have a question to all Kirino shippers...up to this point, why do you guys like Kirino, out of all other heroines?
Tennedealer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 14:19   Link #2985
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennedealer22 View Post
I have a question to all Kirino shippers...up to this point, why do you guys like Kirino, out of all other heroines?
In one word: Cute
If there is something else,I would say I dont know but I fell in love with her with no reason(just like her excuse of why she loves eroge) lol
Old 2013-06-10, 14:20   Link #2986
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
I don't actively dislike any of the other girls. Though I don't like yandere so Ayase is lower on the list. The reason I like Kirino is she's funny and incredibly unreasonable and I enjoy tsundere attitudes in anime.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 14:21   Link #2987
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
It's simple : I have a weakness for tsundere and imouto characters.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 14:28   Link #2988
seangel92

Quote:
I like Tsunderes and she is cute. A lot of times she is a retard with her brother but that's a Tsundere Expression".
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 14:29   Link #2989
Soverence

Quote:
Hmmm I just like her personality I guess? Even though most people don't like how she is 90% Tsun and 10% dere, I think that makes her character all that much better, makes the dere side that much more special. Her unreasonable and crazy reactions to just about everything are also very entertaining to read/watch.

and as Wilshere said, a mixture of cute and just unknown preference that lead to her being my favorite female character by far in this series (and for me personally, all of anime).
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 14:35   Link #2990
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
First is better but the background wasn't painted...
Thats what I found,either way both are way too adorable, when animated... DAT KISS
Old 2013-06-10, 14:45   Link #2991
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
It's kind of hard to tell. But thinking about it, one of course is, she is insanely cute! I find her just adorable. And all those expressions of her (looking at Kyousuke in an affectionate style, when she's angry, or when playing eroge )...

As for her personality. Honestly, I am normally going off on tsunderes (although I have to admit that I haven't watched / read that many shows with tsundere characters before). For example I was indifferent towards Louise in Zero no Tsukaima and dislike Sanzenin Nagi in Hayate no Gotoku (well, perhaps this is due to me being a Hina-fan, but besides that, I do like Kugimiya Rie's voice acting). With Kirino it's a little bit different. On the one hand her tsun side is sometimes quite funny (I think she is quite funny in any case), and as said by someone before, it really enhances her dere qualities. On the other hand, she actually isn't tsundere the entire time. But rather only towards Kyousuke (and Kuroneko). She is very caring towards her friends and she can be very gentle.
Old 2013-06-10, 14:50   Link #2992
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
It's kind of hard to tell. But thinking about it, one of course is, she is insanely cute! I find her just adorable. And all those expressions of her (looking at Kyousuke in an affectionate style, when she's angry, or when playing eroge )...

As for her personality. Honestly, I am normally going off on tsunderes (although I have to admit that I haven't watched / read that many shows with tsundere characters before). For example I was indifferent towards Louise in Zero no Tsukaima and dislike Sanzenin Nagi in Hayate no Gotoku (well, perhaps this is due to me being a Hina-fan, but besides that, I do like Kugimiya Rie's voice acting). With Kirino it's a little bit different. On the one hand her tsun side is sometimes quite funny (I think she is quite funny in any case), and as said by someone before, it really enhances her dere qualities. On the other hand, she actually isn't tsundere the entire time. But rather only towards Kyousuke (and Kuroneko). She is very caring towards her friends and she can be very gentle.
All of these reasons makes her special,my favorite character of all time
Old 2013-06-10, 15:04   Link #2993
seangel92

Quote:

Have you seen Toradora? Taiga leads the Top 1 of Tsunderes. Kirino or Taiga, I can't make a decision.
Old 2013-06-10, 15:28   Link #2994
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Have you seen Toradora? Taiga leads the Top 1 of Tsunderes. Kirino or Taiga, I can't make a decision.
I actually have to twitch a bit at Kirino being compared to Taiga. Taiga evolves quite consistently through the series. Kirino, not so much til the end.

I do recommend Toradora as one of the better examples of romance comic drama involving a crunchy-creamy personality I've ever encountered.
Old 2013-06-10, 15:29   Link #2995
virox

Quote:
Shana is also waaaay up there.
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 15:30   Link #2996
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

Quote:
Kirino is just special. There is nothing you can say about her that would completely discribe her indentity. Her expressions are so full of life and amusing, that i just can't resist her charisma.
Old 2013-06-10, 15:33   Link #2997
s0beit
kiririn.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I actually have to twitch a bit at Kirino being compared to Taiga. Taiga evolves quite consistently through the series. Kirino, not so much til the end.
I would disagree there, a bunch actually, and I like them both.
Kirino evolves over time more than Taiga does, outwardly and inwardly. It's subtle, though.

Taiga changes over time too, but she still feels like the same person from beginning to end, with no major changes in character. She's always just been Taiga, just the focus of her affections shifts around the middle.
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 15:38   Link #2998
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
Shana is also waaaay up there.
Shana has no chance versus Taiga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
Kirino evolves over time more than Taiga does, outwardly and inwardly. It's subtle, though.

Taiga changes over time too, but she still feels like the same person from beginning to end, with no major changes in character. She's always just been Taiga, just the focus of her affections shifts around the middle.
Toradora have a better ending in the light novels and Taiga evolves properly. She faces her problems and don't run away anymore. The true ending: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ume10_Epilogue

She evolves until the end and maintains it. The anime was a rush, the same for Oreimo.
Old 2013-06-10, 15:39   Link #2999
ExXentriK

Quote:
Part 8 Chapter 3

Spoiler for Part 8 Chapter 3:
Gosh, I can't contain my tears anymore. Very good job on the translation though, can't wait for chapter 4.
ExXentriK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 15:40   Link #3000
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post

Well, I'll admit I'm having massive problems with the mechanics of the recent storyline constructions and even much of the dialog being handed to characters at the moment if the rough translations are accurate, so I'm trying to sit quietly until I see the entire volume.

So it may not be the character Kirino herself so much as the story she's in. Like I said, trying to sit quietly

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings