AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-11, 06:59   Link #12081
elwshahy3

this chapter prove what i said before that shizuku didnt realize her own feelings and some members here make fun of that

i think that hajime plan about use his classmates to fight gods is very dangerous because if you think about it those gods are the one who give the power to the classmates and i think they can control them or at least make them useless
elwshahy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 07:18   Link #12082
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Mahouka popularity is much greater than Arifureta's. Also spin-offs, manga, novels topic and etc. Also there is more topics to discuss regarding characters, organizations and etc.
Mahouka's got its own sub-forum section, so the discussion is divided all over the place, while we only have one single thread, so everything from Kouki bashing to shipping to more Kouki bashing happens here. It's incomparable, really.

Quote:
Spoiler:
No, it's real.
Spoiler for because:

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 07:27   Link #12083
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
Mahouka's got its own sub-forum section, so the discussion is divided all over the place, while we only have one single thread, so everything from Kouki bashing to shipping to more Kouki bashing happens here. It's incomparable, really.

No, it's real.
Spoiler for because:
Are you mad....oh wait you are.....carry on then.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 07:37   Link #12084
rantaid

you are making fanfic , M.A.D. ?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 08:13   Link #12085
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
I did not want to use "sub-forum" argument
Old 2015-01-11, 08:55   Link #12086
M.A.D

@Rantaid: It could happen....

Quote:
I did not want to use "sub-forum" argument
Well, there's also the fact that Mahouka is already published, so it's got all sorts of publicity as bonus for being a published LN. It's basically more advantageous than Arifureta in every way. If we're talking about which is more popular, then I think there is no comparison.

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

Old 2015-01-11, 09:18   Link #12087
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Well, there's also the fact that Mahouka is already published, so it's got all sorts of publicity as bonus for being a published LN. It's basically more advantageous than Arifureta in every way. If we're talking about which is more popular, then I think there is no comparison.
Yeah yeah. I know. And even among novels it has great sales as far as I remember
It's like comparison of Kouki and Hajime at their current levels
Old 2015-01-11, 10:43   Link #12088
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

I sub this thread for a while and I feel the light novel has potential. But somehow I can't bring myself finishing the first few pages.

So im order to gain needed motivation, can you guys spoil me rotten about what do you read this LN for, what keeps you reading it?

P/s: i don't know why you guys compare this LM's popularity with Mahouka for? Whether you like it or not is what matters the most.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 11:01   Link #12089
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
I sub this thread for a while and I feel the light novel has potential. But somehow I can't bring myself finishing the first few pages.

So im order to gain needed motivation, can you guys spoil me rotten about what do you read this LN for, what keeps you reading it?

P/s: i don't know why you guys compare this LM's popularity with Mahouka for? Whether you like it or not is what matters the most.
I probably left a couple things out but here's what stood out I guess.

Spoiler for The story so far:

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 11:10   Link #12090
LeonzeT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
A tiny bit of correction though.
Spoiler for eyes:
Old 2015-01-11, 12:01   Link #12091
Boccob

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonzeT View Post
A tiny bit of correction though.
Spoiler for eyes:
Was it both? I thought he only replaced one?
Boccob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 12:18   Link #12092
obnuchious

just one eye else he wouldn't be able to do the things he did...

the 'God' potion can only heal, not regenerate
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 13:18   Link #12093
LynnLen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
uh . . .
so En-do not gonna do ch 80?

@rantaid, situ diemnya dmn? sapa tau satu daerah ma En-do, biar bisa ngrayu doi buat ngterjemahin ni novel . . .
I checked the post he said he's not doing it because some else is doing it on another note can someone give me the link to the guy who's doing ch.80 plzz
LynnLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 13:37   Link #12094
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnLen View Post
I checked the post he said he's not doing it because some else is doing it on another note can someone give me the link to the guy who's doing ch.80 plzz
If the translator puts it in japtem we can read it so lets all hope that .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 14:02   Link #12095
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post

We have badass protagnist, and we have BADASS protagonist. Basically it's famous for the same reason Mahouka is famous, because the protag is badass. Need I say more? OK, I'll say more.

Our main character started off pretty tame. Bullied otaku with a heart of.. well... flesh and blood, mostly, but also a lot of goodness. I suppose that makes the first few chapters rather boring, even irritating at times. Then some hot chick paid him a nightvisit, and a promise of protection was made after all the... ah.. cutscenes.

The next day, he fell down a bridge and die. Just kidding. That didn't happen, but close. He went pull Gandalf mode, though. Not kidding this time. There was even a bridge and fire and everything, and he came back as Hajime the White(haired) Drill Sargeant of Ruthlessness (Nickname made by me).

Drama aside, the MC became something like a Tatsuya expy. Basically he shoots first, second, and third, then talk. If any, he's more like some RPG's last boss than a hero. And he has a harem.

Old 2015-01-11, 14:03   Link #12096
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post

You forget a bit important..
Spoiler for nightmare....maybe.... some...:
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 14:30   Link #12097
LeonzeT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boccob View Post
Was it both? I thought he only replaced one?
Wrong grammar. It's only an eye.
Old 2015-01-11, 14:33   Link #12098
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

For me, I found Arifureta more interesting than Mahouka. I found myself skipping lots of lines when reading Mahouka because of those magic explanation BS. I mean come on, magic is fiction anyway, the author bored the hell out of me with those nonsense by combining physics and magic BS. And whenever Tatsuya went into his teacher mode, everyone listens and acts as if they didn't know a single thing (even the third year Mayumi and Mari were like WTF is this guy talking about??? How can they even reach 3rd year without knowing the stuffs that Tatsuya know anyway???) I found Mahouka is irritating but Arifureta is quite enjoyable. At least spare me the long ass nonsense explanation of how magic works. And the implied incest thing is annoying. It's fun when played right like OniAi, but quite irritating in Mahouka.

For Kouki's sake, I enjoyed having him alive in the end because the story wouldn't be much fun without him. thanks to him, we got Kouki's greatness, Kouki's syndrome (similar to Leeroy Jenkins). Kouki outshined Hajime because of his stupidity.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2015-01-11 at 14:47.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 14:53   Link #12099
Boccob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
For Kouki's sake, I enjoyed having him alive in the end because the story wouldn't be much fun without him. thanks to him, we got Kouki's greatness, Kouki's syndrome (similar to Leeroy Jenkins). Kouki outshined Hajime because of his stupidity.
In dungeons and dragons terms, Kouki is a Lawful Stupid Paladin.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LawfulStupid
Boccob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 15:27   Link #12100
zippikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
When Kouki's feelings were reversed he pointed his sword at Yue and tried to defend Hajime ("I won't become silent in the case that someone tries to put their hands on Nagumo!"), so I think it's safe to say he hates him in actuality. Every time I read Hajime's and Kouki's interactions I'm always reminded of the protagonist and hero(lol) from Konjiki no Word Master.
Well if that's the reverse, then kouki's mind would seem to actually portray hajime as a bad guy and he still has a certain imagination of saving princess yue from the demon lord hajime... As a hero would usually do. I guess this could be a flag for future conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonzeT View Post
Yeah, I believe it's on the next chapter that she'll confess. I think Kouki's actually had a history of being an otaku, and he thought that he'll just have to act like a generic harem MC (friggin' childishly unrealistic ideals, denser than a neutron star, etc.) and he'll obviously get a harem. Speculations aside, he actually thinks he's right, and him being showered with praises by people around him doesn't help either.
The more I read about kouki I actually started to gravitate towards feeling sorry for him, someone who worked hard to become the hero, with the idealism of a shounen hero, but stuck in the wrong genre, and getting pushed down the hierarchy by who was at the bottom.
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel