Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-11, 07:32   Link #41
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaemarati
yeah true

but lot of guys r downloading the episode ...

people r in hurry

guys let me download it first then i'll seed it heheheh

i can't watch it untill 20 days if people keep pushing the server this way
Well, technically it should be faster with more people, since while downloading, you also help seed parts of what you downloaded.
Old 2006-01-11, 09:25   Link #42
Forever
Revealing the truth

Aww I hope renji was the one who will wake hinamori... Too bad... Seems that hitsu has abandoned hinamori until he can face her again....
Old 2006-01-11, 10:25   Link #43
Nico

haha the part with ichigo and zaraki in the dojo was my favourite bit
Old 2006-01-11, 11:32   Link #44
Yûyake

Not bad! Pretty funny ! The poor city, it will take ages before they get it back to normal... They distroyed almost everything! Anyway i was happy to see that Renji will be in the next ep. also!!!
Old 2006-01-11, 11:45   Link #45
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Hehe.. the execution ground look pretty repaired to me .. so I dont think its too hard for them to repair the city
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-01-11, 11:50   Link #46
Yûyake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Hehe.. the execution ground look pretty repaired to me .. so I dont think its too hard for them to repair the city
Hehe Well when we see the flashback with all the fight... God!!! A lot of thing have been destroyed lol...Make me thing in Naruto all those fight they have in the forest... they make a new landscape everytime I wouldnt like to be the builder there
Old 2006-01-11, 11:57   Link #47
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

.. I just hope Kenpachi and Mayuri have a huge wallet in case the SS want to charge the repair bills to them then.. Their battles respectively seems to eat the whole street their on ^-^
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-01-11, 12:41   Link #48
midgard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickMagnet
Not sure. Wait and look at the preview.
No they were not mentioned, and those are not. Next anime arc will be filler and has nothing to do with the manga.
Old 2006-01-11, 13:18   Link #49
ChickMagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgard
No they were not mentioned, and those are not. Next anime arc will be filler and has nothing to do with the manga.
Thanks midgard.
Old 2006-01-11, 13:50   Link #50
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Ohhh, this was a really funny episode! I lol'd a couple of times, especially at the end when the big dude Urahara keeps around used his "Tesai Death Catch"!
So next week is the start for the filler season. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off better than Naruto.
Old 2006-01-11, 14:19   Link #51
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Some questions.. and I'm not putting it in spoiler because its from this episode... why people speak in spoiler box when they are talking about the whats happening in the episode thread is beyond me .. Anyway, on to my question ..
Oh, that's because there are folks who likes to read the thread before they even watch the episode themselves. Sometimes reading-without-watching can ruin big surprises for some viewers, so the sensible folks like to put things in spoiler which serves to warn a viewer, "click it if you like but it will only ruin your enjoyment." Remember when a lot of people were surprised when Tousen turn on the good guys after giving all those goody two pants speech to Kenpachi?

Quote:
Why is Hinamori in intensive care when Hitsugaya already up and running around? Its seem like Hitsugaya suffer more damage against Aizen when they battle each other
Hinamori, for all her charm, is still a foolish weakling compared to the prodigious watermelon seed shooter Hitsugaya. I also heard foolish people needs more time in healing, especially after they were stabbed by the person they were devoted to and admired the most. The second part was a made up.

Quote:
And why is its Ukitake that present the badge thing? Why wont yamamoto give it out? Or KB himself?
Pure speculation here but I think the old man is probably sulking to the fact the Ryokas were called the savior of SS instead of him. I also think the old man has a point, for he lits himself on fire to fight his opponents. Too bad we didn't see the continuation to that fight. May be Kubo is saving his fight for the next time we meet the ever so sexy Aizen.

Yeah, Hina Ichigo!!! Ganbaree!! Suigintou!!! Ganbaree!! Btw, has some of the smileys shed their color and yellow-bellied no more? I adjusted my contrast a couple of times before I came into that conclusion.
Old 2006-01-11, 14:34   Link #52
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I was really disappointed when I started watching the episode.

thinking " Oh crap, I waited a MONTH FOR AN HOUR OF RECAP?!?!?!?!!?!? "

Then things got really entertaining during the dojo scene and from then on I was laughing my ass off almost non stop until the end.

the only thing is, I'd rather have seen a Jinta HOMERUN! Than a Tesai Death Catch!
Old 2006-01-11, 15:02   Link #53
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Aye, first half was a bit pointless IMHO. Second half was good though. I hope the filler isn't going to be another 62 episodes though, that'd kind of suck. I want more Aizen dammit
Old 2006-01-11, 15:14   Link #54
Sakurax

*squeals like a crazy fangirl* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIII!!!!!

TT_____TT Oh......I've missed Bleach SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I kept skipping parts in the first half, but I LOOOOOVED the second half.
LMAO ...matsumoto is hilarious.

Spoiler for LMFAO!!!!:

EDIT: AND KON IS BACK!!!! KONNNNN!!!! <3 <3 <3
Old 2006-01-11, 16:33   Link #55
CorpMazral3
Corp-Kun

Send a message via Yahoo to CorpMazral3
after re-watching the preview for next week, I am starting to get a little worried about the fillers...one bad guy was in a top hat, and the other in jacket with fur or something like that... I just don't have much faith in them. I am going to give them a chance though...see how it goes.
Old 2006-01-11, 17:10   Link #56
Tefra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity
Aye, first half was a bit pointless IMHO. Second half was good though. I hope the filler isn't going to be another 62 episodes though, that'd kind of suck. I want more Aizen dammit

I couldn't agree more. I can't believe that these 2 weeks they only did this work for this 1 hour special.
Old 2006-01-11, 17:15   Link #57
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefra
I couldn't agree more. I can't believe that these 2 weeks they only did this work for this 1 hour special.
You know that one normal episode takes about 2 months to produce? (someone correct me on the time, but it's something similar to this). These 2 weeks were holidays, not a timeout for extra work.
Old 2006-01-11, 17:50   Link #58
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I was really disappointed when I started watching the episode.

thinking " Oh crap, I waited a MONTH FOR AN HOUR OF RECAP?!?!?!?!!?!? "

Then things got really entertaining during the dojo scene and from then on I was laughing my ass off almost non stop until the end.

the only thing is, I'd rather have seen a Jinta HOMERUN! Than a Tesai Death Catch!
yeah, I just skipped the entire first half of the "special"

I kept asking myself, "what is so f'n special about a 30 minute recap?!" heh then I found the dojo scene and started watching from there.

I was never really interested in Kon, I don't think he's cute or funny, he more or less just gets on my nerves. To each his/her own right?

Anyway, ep "64" was good hehe
Old 2006-01-11, 18:32   Link #59
Kaiko

Hitsugaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
I agree. Really, they should've killed off Hitsugaya while they were at it too. I just didn't understand Aizen leaving anybody alive. And he apparently wanted to weaken Soul Society's ranks, and his actions completely defy his goals. It doesn't make any logic.

Also, Mayuri should've died as well. Only if to stop his weird contraptions from becoming the next unexpected deux ex machina. They have enough of those.
Bah humbug! I really like this kid! He's my favorite of the captains cause his Bankai is just badass in my opinion. Glad he lived, was rooting for him to live, long live Hitsugaya! The girls shoulda died though. Bah what a dummy. How could you screw up so bad, nearly get my favorite captain killed, and live to cause more trouble? Bah!
I guess my affinity towards Hitsugaya is cause I like the "Ice" element over most others. Heh.
Old 2006-01-11, 18:37   Link #60
Hiko Seijuro
Rurouni

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro
i too have skipped 30 minutes, but its only because iv watched 20 ep non-stop, people watching this on tv dont have this luxury and probably would be far more patient.
Closed Thread