AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-03-08, 10:49   Link #3441
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
So this episode explained why mana users couldn't fight dragons, Embryo's plans and more of a disconnect he has with his creations, had nice character development, established that Embryo and Sala had some history previously, and began to build up the final battle.... Yet all anyone can talk about is "Tusk shouldn't be alive", which is understandable, but the only thing to talk about? Come now. As for that sex scene that was.... Actually executed extremely well and had a level of class in it I rarely see in anime even for the romance genre (and I say all this as an asexual).
The same thing happened in ep 15. We found out the the Norma weren't fighting for a good cause and the discrimination was a veil for fueling the world. But all people could talk about was Ange falling on Tusk's dick LOL.

The Mana users being affected by the DRAGONs' voices was shown twice in the series (in ep 5 and ep 11) so it was good to get an explanation this ep. They've expanded on previous knowledge, like the Mana users being programmed to instinctively hate Norma, so there wasn't any choice in the matter. I'd expect Sala to have history with Embryo as well, considering he screwed up old Earth and stole Aura, plus she knew him by name in previous episodes. Her making fun of him for chasing Ange was cool, and I'm hoping more people point out his nonsense. Embryo's goals/creations and his methods of achieving them have always had a disconnect. He'll never be satisfied because he's a sleazebag and he wants a world that'll suit him. When he gets bored with it, he'll blow it up and start anew. Don't think Ersha should insult herself for doing everything she could for her kids and it's a real shame that Salia knows Embryo's full of it, but she reckons if Ange is out of the picture, Embryo'll realise her worth. And lol, Chris is wearing double braids after all that whining about wanting them in the previous ep.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 11:06   Link #3442
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
After watching this episode, I see it as more like you can't be all on your own your whole life, that you need support from others. And it's been a running theme in the story; Ange couldn't cope on her own without building friendships, relationships and alliances. She didn't just rely on Tusk, she relied on Momoka, Vivian, Hilda, Sala and so on. You don't overcome what Ange's been through solely by yourself, it's impossible. Tusk's notes said that he was lonely and it was killing him, so it wasn't just Ange who needed somebody.

I don't even really care about Tusk and Momoka's revival being sloppy writing or whatever because they know it and I was too busy laughing at their acknowledgement of it (especially laughing at Tusk during the preview). I'm pretty happy that they're alive anyway. Also, Ange has lost her cynical tone and decided the world is worth defending, and I had a feeling the series was heading in that direction, which is a better message IMO. I also like the fact that Jasmine was the voice of reason this episode (well, she's always been the voice of reason) and said they should've treated Salia better. Other stuff I liked, like Ersha realising Embryo's a scumbag and deserting (bras for a white flag LOL).
I realize that. However, this was a good time for Ange to rely on those others rather than find out those she thought she lost turned out to be alive.
Old 2015-03-08, 11:39   Link #3443
Dahak86
Classics never age

Images
Embryo's new world
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-03-08, 11:54   Link #3444
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Images
Embryo's new world
He'd be good friends with Kishimoto.
Old 2015-03-08, 12:01   Link #3445
durack

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumaten View Post
To say this is a trainwreck is to give credit that this show had a train of thought. It's an explotitive spetical
It's not a trainwreck, it was supposed to be exploitaitive trash and it may not be the pinnacle of exploitaitive trash, it certainly is in the top 10% imho
durack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:02   Link #3446
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

OK, I get how Momoka survived. I can even accept she kept a frying pan there but it somehow never showed.

I can even accept that Tusk survived. Maybe those explosives were very directional.

But how did he get rid of his bullet wound?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:03   Link #3447
durack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Not really, because it was a "normal" medical check. Pretend what Alektra/Jill made was the same what a gynecologist would do...
Eh, if you stick things in there, you will break the hymen.

Generally gynecologist will not stick a speculum up there if the hymen is intact.

However, I thought that Alektra checked the "other end" so to speak.
durack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:07   Link #3448
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
OK, I get how Momoka survived. I can even accept she kept a frying pan there but it somehow never showed.

I can even accept that Tusk survived. Maybe those explosives were very directional.

my options are 2

1 as said b4 this may not be tusk

2 animators were to lazy to draw the bullet wound
Old 2015-03-08, 12:10   Link #3449
prototype_sky

Quote:
Images
Embryo's new world
A feminist and sexist show all in one I love this show
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:15   Link #3450
endarion88

Quote:
Images
Embryo's new world
well if they will always go around in hadaka-arpon at least theyr immunitary sistem will have to be strong for sure
Old 2015-03-08, 12:15   Link #3451
Kazu-kun

Quote:

Don't think. It's not that kind of show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
A feminist and sexist show all in one I love this show
Just sexist.
Old 2015-03-08, 12:22   Link #3452
Chosen_Hero

Quote:

Momoka healed him using mana before she lost it.
Old 2015-03-08, 12:34   Link #3453
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

well, tusk's reaction to boobs wasn't quite what we expected it to be though.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 12:49   Link #3454
Kurohane

So, the reason they're giving for Tusk surviving is that he changed into flame proof clothing? I mean does that extend to his face?
Old 2015-03-08, 12:58   Link #3455
dgaaz

It was pretty ridiculous seeing both of them alive.... I think how they survived could be linked to Embryo's immortality (dying within his vicinity and he reset everything)

Actually why did Ange's hair grew after mind rape anyway that doesn't make sense the most
dgaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 13:03   Link #3456
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgaaz View Post
It was pretty ridiculous seeing both of them alive.... I think how they survived could be linked to Embryo's immortality (dying within his vicinity and he reset everything)

Actually why did Ange's hair grew after mind rape anyway that doesn't make sense the most
they probably wanted to make them regrow gradualy but it was too hard and they are lazy asses don't dwelve too much on hit
Old 2015-03-08, 14:07   Link #3457
Wingsaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
they probably wanted to make them regrow gradualy but it was too hard and they are lazy asses don't dwelve too much on hit
I figured she just got some extensions and left it at that.
Wingsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 14:24   Link #3458
QSTraderDG86

More like the animators are lazy. Since when did Ange get a haircut after cutting her hair in episode 3? It's been a while, no surprise that it's grown a little bit.

That said, I'm hoping it's an oversight that Tusk remaining alive is simply an oversight in not showing it, but even Ange lampshaded that he died and could be Embryo's illusion, but then he knew about his journal and his mother's mech. So I'm leading to believe that it really is him. I mean there was even Nana's insert song, Necessary, which also played in ep 5 when they first met.

Still, to those that say it's a train wreck, it isn't, but after SEED Destiny, anything with Fukuda's name on it will attract the haters.
QSTraderDG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 14:41   Link #3459
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

hmmmmmmmmm.........

The way they brought this episode is so depressing and sad, until I don't even care about the sex scene and how Tusk and Momoka managed to survive
I admit if they somehow let Tusk survive, I'll demand Momoka to survive as well
so that's explain why Momoka holds frying pan in ED scene.. Light of Mana is so handy.. you can hide such big stuff in your clothes

I think the way Tusk survive is explained in the preview part... Tusk has an inflammable clothes so he could withstand the explosion.. and I think Momoka is the one who healed him after that

so Tusk and Ange managed to get rid of their virginity before final battle.. nothing to lose, eh?

Welcome back to Ersha-mama
and die for Salia and Chris
I think it is also hinted about Alektra vs Salia... and Alektra might die protecting Salia or they just both get killed at same time (double-kill)

stop to care about anything and just hype to see Ange-Sala-Hilda combo next episode
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 14:57   Link #3460
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSTraderDG86 View Post
More like the animators are lazy. Since when did Ange get a haircut after cutting her hair in episode 3? It's been a while, no surprise that it's grown a little bit.

That said, I'm hoping it's an oversight that Tusk remaining alive is simply an oversight in not showing it, but even Ange lampshaded that he died and could be Embryo's illusion, but then he knew about his journal and his mother's mech. So I'm leading to believe that it really is him. I mean there was even Nana's insert song, Necessary, which also played in ep 5 when they first met.

Still, to those that say it's a train wreck, it isn't, but after SEED Destiny, anything with Fukuda's name on it will attract the haters.
the only gundam i watched was the endless walz thing only becouse the one with angel wings looked cool so i still have no idea why this hate for seed and fukuda was it that bad?

Tags
fanservice, mecha, ps vita, romance