Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-03, 10:27   Link #101
shiroro
軍曹

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm
so are you saying if one of these groups contacts you, you would translate along with other translators? or if they contacted you, would you be doing solo translating while the other members just put it together for you?
I don't mind working with other translators. I was originally supposed to be a translation-checker for baka-neko anyway so . . . whatever gets the damned anime out already. I just joined this forum yesterday in search of a group and I really won't be here if the anime didn't catch up with scanlations.

I sound pretty desperate, don't I? haha

If anything, I'll just post scripts up and have it for grabs by any group or something. That's my last resort (that I actually don't want to do since that's translation theft and thieving is a no-no. lol)
shiroro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 19:00   Link #102
lommm
l'homme de lommm

lommm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 08:09   Link #103
Takanome

Quote:
Originally posted by shiroro
If anything, I'll just post scripts up and have it for grabs by any group or something. That's my last resort
I know you might be joking but if you have no other option then I could try to put your script and the vid together [especially episode 18 that was really funny].

Last edited by Takanome; 2006-08-24 at 05:45.
Takanome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-30, 23:59   Link #104
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

As long as I know, Spanish language groups are going with BN subs, from english, of course. But maybe in time to time, they will find a japanese to spanish translator... or maybe not.
Really, if we all spanish people must learm english or french in our life as student, to learm a third language with a effective level (it's sayd that Gintama uses a hard -and - fast japanese), it's a hard thing to find a japanese or, for example, chinese translator (free translator, not proffessional work, I mean). These are minor languages in our education system and social priorities, you know... And we dont' have a great oriental population in our countries (well... a few of chinese people, maybe korean... but not japanese). A third language to learm is in the most of cases French or english, german or italian, and maye arabian or russian.

So, yeah, we usually must wait for english subs, usually, because some big groups has one or two japanese translators in staff.

(Uhm, BTW, my apologizes 'coz my poor and weird english xD).

Ah!! I've just remembered... Gintama is great xD.
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 04:20   Link #105
a-chan
*ZZZzzzzzz*

Shiroro, any news of fansub team?? I looong to see this anim sooo muuuch!!! *dies*
a-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 19:39   Link #106
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
I'm sorry for the delays, our translator got her computer fried.. then I was flooded in my room so I wasn't much on the internet and not really motivated to find a new translator. But I finally got one, translated up to ep 8 almost 9 so far.. new timer was unreliable, got a new one and now we're on good tracks I believe.. Now I just need to set up my wireless internet right.. Anyway, releases coming soon, don't lose hope
Kyolux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 00:36   Link #107
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyolux
I'm sorry for the delays, our translator got her computer fried.. then I was flooded in my room so I wasn't much on the internet and not really motivated to find a new translator. But I finally got one, translated up to ep 8 almost 9 so far.. new timer was unreliable, got a new one and now we're on good tracks I believe.. Now I just need to set up my wireless internet right.. Anyway, releases coming soon, don't lose hope
I was getting worried that all hope was lost, but this news made my day. Thank you!!
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 12:14   Link #108
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
And fansubbed Episode 5 rises from the grave!! It's out people!

Thanks for continuing this, BakaNeko!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 22:13   Link #109
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone
Thanks for continuing this, BakaNeko!
Thank you, BakaNeko for another episode. Great, under-rated and whacky show. Love it. Thanks.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 02:09   Link #110
zka

Yay ! thank you
zka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 02:45   Link #111
a-chan
*ZZZzzzzzz*

Thx you soooooooo muuuuch BakaNeko!!!!

Keep your hard work, and "Ganbatte"!!!
a-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 15:19   Link #112
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Zomg!!!!!!!

I love you BakaNeko!!! I've been begging people to do this!!! I thought you had moved on!!! up to ep 9, huh?? I can't wait!!!!

Je vous aime!

Last edited by lommm; 2006-10-05 at 22:38.
Old 2006-10-05, 17:21   Link #113
Super Ska Master

I hope they keep subbing the show.
Super Ska Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 17:27   Link #114
Kyolux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Ska Master
I hope they keep subbing the show.
Episode 6 is released but point-blank is acting up, if you check the submit torrent, you can find the torrent to dl. (the tracker is alright, just their dl server is acting up).
Old 2006-10-05, 20:44   Link #115
Gintoki
Positive

OMG I LOVE YOU BAKANEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i lost all of my raws. so now im waiting on your guys subs!
i lvoe you
Gintoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 22:37   Link #116
lommm
l'homme de lommm

Kyolux!!! Vous etes super!!! Je vous aime!!!

Mais...... I see you explanation for ep06, and in fact it seems you have tried an alternate tracker now. So I am dl'ing 06. Super!! But I found out about 05 today also. 05 is in point-blank tracker limbo. Can you put it on an alternate tracker aussi?

Either way, merci beaucoup! Je vous aime!
Old 2006-10-06, 13:40   Link #117
Kyolux

both are on point-blank, I just had put the .torrent file on my personal website (which doesn't really have anything yet, used for CSS and PHP classes) until point-blank would let you peepz download the .torrent file.
Old 2006-10-06, 15:20   Link #118
lommm
l'homme de lommm

okay. i'm dl'ing now so i guess i was just too anxious! thank you Kyolux! ep06 was very funny! i can't wait til about ep13 or so... that's some really funny parts of the manga, so the show should be even more hilarious!
Old 2006-10-12, 08:03   Link #119
nixie
Nyunga Ro Chaga

Haha this series is awesome! I'm so glad Bakaneko released new episodes; I thought I will never see more of this crack! *thank you* If only Gintama has a fanbase as large as School Rumble... >.<

By the way, does anyone know how many episodes are there for this?
Old 2006-10-13, 00:27   Link #120
lommm
l'homme de lommm

do you mean how many eps have aired in Japan? or how many eps the series will run? the manga is ongoing and seeing as how the anime is following the manga pretty darn closely, i assume the anime is also ongoing

basically, after a while, the manga starts parodying other manga, and the mangaka can keep that going forever if he wants...

25 eps have aired so far... i really want to see ep 25, which is a parody of Death note, but I can't find a raw anywhere... maybe i'll find a chinese sub...

Tags
action, comedy, shounen