AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-04-29, 06:53   Link #42281
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

He just doesn't remember them :3

And this played in my mind when I try to imagine that kind of scenario. Why.
Old 2013-04-29, 07:00   Link #42282
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For some reason I'm thinking of justifying why Tabane would bring about the world's end. Then I realize that the fact she's Tabane justifies it all. I don't know why I thought that...

Also Squall's position of luring people into the forest to die isn't diabolical enough? Should I add more to it. Teehee
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 07:02   Link #42283
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, Tabane would have had to kill Chifuyu or made it look like she did before Ichika would do something like that. Unless she made it a point to keep insulting them at every turn, especially Chifuyu, whom she might have regarded as something close to an equal to her but she went and did something 'stupid' just for the sake of having a family. ...saying stuff like that might get Ichika mad enough to at least attempt it.

Wait, is this for the RPG or just general...?
Old 2013-04-29, 07:03   Link #42284
Eratas123

Ichika's one of those "Thou shalt not kill" types; you know, like Batman except Batman is cool and Ichika's comparable to a drying pain because of how dull he is.

I have an easier time believing Houki would kill Tabane rather than Ichika; I still haven't forgotten her willingness to let illegal fishers die simply because, in her view, they're "Unrepentant criminals!" Who the hell is she, Aquaman? Even Aquaman wouldn't be that much of a dick.
Old 2013-04-29, 07:10   Link #42285
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The RPG thing.

Kill Tabane or she resets the world by jacking all the IS and setting them on the whole world.
Old 2013-04-29, 07:13   Link #42286
Eratas123

...Then the choice is obvious:/ To be honest, and I know this might sound cold, I'd kill my close friend if they threatened to unleash Armageddon; and they would do the same for me. If you really care about someone, you should know when to put them down. You can try to convince them if you want, but if its impossible then you'll just have to shoot the dog.
Old 2013-04-29, 07:53   Link #42287
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then I suppose Tabane'll have to disable Chifuyu psychologically.

Chifuyu: Tabaneeee!

Tabane: ara ara. It's Chi-chan! Oh? Why are you pointing such a dangerous thing at me?

Chifuyu: everything started with you and I. Everything will end with you and I.

Tabane: Are you betraying me?

Chifuyu: Not betraying. I'm going to protect them. Everything important to me.

Tabane: Hahaha! That's really amusing Chi-chan! You're going to protect something? When all you've done is destroy? Let me remind you Chi-chan. Your hands are not ones that protect. You're no savior, you're death, you are destruction. You are a weapon.

Chifuyu: but a sword can also protect!

Tabane: what have you protected? Ichika? You abandoned him to save your sister! Madoka? You left her here for over a decade! And this world? Haven't you spilled enough of its inhabitants' blood to flood this whole land? the only one you had protected all along Chifuyu, was me. And even then you'd strike me down. If that's what you want then come *a path opens revealing a part machine Tabane* this is my true body. Once it awakens then the world will end. Before that happens, destroy the last thing you have left!

*clang!*

Chifuyu: D-d-dammit! Dammit!
Old 2013-04-29, 08:14   Link #42288
Eratas123

@ Demi - *Renegade Interrupt flashes on screen* Chifuyu: You talk too much. *Dices Tabane to pieces.*
Old 2013-04-29, 08:26   Link #42289
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Demi - *Renegade Interrupt flashes on screen* Chifuyu: You talk too much. *Dices Tabane to pieces.*
This is what happened for real
Old 2013-04-29, 08:30   Link #42290
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tabane: that's right. This is the Chi-chan I wanted. Something incorruptible, untouchable. The purest jet black. My beloved Chifuyu. *dies. Yggdrasil and biosphere support systems and IS die with her.*
Old 2013-04-29, 08:30   Link #42291
Eratas123

I wonder if Tabane could pull this off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbQdxGe0sqU Would make for some serious lolz.

Nanomachines > IS.
Old 2013-04-29, 08:47   Link #42292
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Tabane: that's right. This is the Chi-chan I wanted. Something incorruptible, untouchable. The purest jet black. My beloved Chifuyu. *dies. Yggdrasil and biosphere support systems and IS die with her.*
Makes Tabane almost Yandere for Chifuyu there... Her favorite 'creation'.

But then~, Slade tries to assume control over the entire IS system, preventing the total destruction of Yggdrasil and the Bio-Support systems, but saying that she wished to become the new goddess herself and 'remaking' the world into her own image is what she wants to do first a la destruction of the old one. That and she hates Chifuyu for being pretty much the 'Angel of Death' for who knows how many times the world has been destroyed and remade by Tabane.

Hnn, now I'm imaging her as one of the machine Gods from El-Hazard. Ah, my young adulthood~
Old 2013-04-29, 08:54   Link #42293
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That sounds utterly delicious >:3

At that point Chifuyu should be a broken wreck. Even though Tabane only said she abandoned Madoka. At some point Chifuyu has to kill Madoka to save Ichika which she does so. So Chifuyu's hands are stained with the blood of others, the blood of her own, and now even the blood of someone she considered closest to friend/family and soulmate all at once. Huzzah for the greater good!

Well I do think there are people who can get over all of that.
Old 2013-04-29, 08:56   Link #42294
Eratas123

....You two have a twisted sense of enjoyment, huh?
Old 2013-04-29, 09:00   Link #42295
demino_hellsin
That one guy

You insisted that Chifuyu kill Tabane. I just rolled with it. In a way you have a hand in this too
Old 2013-04-29, 09:06   Link #42296
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

... my brain must be set on 'Orimu-cest' by default cuz that's the first thing that popped into my head to get Chifuyu out of that funk... #_# I'm so thoroughly corrupted~

Well, with Houki being the little sister of Tabane, she does have the option to become the actual new 'goddess' once they deal with Slade's backstabbing (that could not be seen from a mile away... >.> ). Goddess Houki could then 'redefine' Chifuyu's role from 'Destroyer' to 'Protector' - to guide how the IS tech, the Forest People, and whoever else is left gets along. Or Chifuyu could 'die' from taking down Slade (with some meta-help from Tabane and/or Madoka). Ichika would then be the one to take up the 'Protector' role. Cecilia, Rin, Laura, and Charl would then be 'charged' with following him as he begins his new role. Then Chifuyu wakes up, glad that she doesn't have any responsibilities any more, congratulates Ichika on his new role (and harem).

:3

All fanficcers are twisted to some degree - never happy with someone else's work.
Old 2013-04-29, 09:07   Link #42297
Eratas123

Yeah, but I don't think Chifuyu would go insane from it:/ Then again, maybe its because my mind is a bit warped on killing: Many humans would break down at killing a close friend, I and many others know its inherently "expected" and would act it out even if you don't exactly feel that way. Essentially, when something bad happens, my mind doesn't shut down or go to the closest base instinct; rather, I think to myself "This is the part where I do X, right?"

When I found out what happened between my Mom and Dad (personal thing), I kicked the bed and yelled. But it wasn't instinctual - Before I did it, I literally thought "This is the part where I kick the bed and yell out. Better do it then." so I did it. The action felt awkward because I thought of it as a process rather than an emotional stimuli. Viewpoint has been numbed, I guess.

Anyway, I'm more focused on making a festival chapter Can anyone tell me the popular games? And which games lead to the funniest incidents? I need harem antics, stat!
Old 2013-04-29, 09:23   Link #42298
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I assume games for a Japanese festival? Didn't they have some in the OVA...?

There is always 'Dunk the Shrine Maiden' .... XD But I don't think that's a *normal* event so ... let's see, Target Shooting (Laura vs Charl), fish scooping (booooring~), the little race events where you shoot a constant stream of water to make your avatar go across the course, haunted house, fortune telling, the food...

I suppose that some larger festivals will have organized games for groups like a palanquin race or the like...
Old 2013-04-29, 09:25   Link #42299
Eratas123

Nah, I meant like one of those festivals near the shrines What do call those? Basically its not a school festival.

And who would be willing to wear a Yukata? I'm ruling out Chifuyu already Just can't see her complying with wearing something so restrictive.
Old 2013-04-29, 09:25   Link #42300
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Goldfish catching with paper net, pop rifle shooting range, spin your own sticky candy, make your own water balloon yoyo.

Chifuyu was the first leader of the tree folk. All she did was kill trespassers who came too close to the truth. Squall was in charge of stoking growth in the people, leading them into the labyrinth. Repeating the massacres the killing to prevent entrance and every thousand years, the need to kill everything alive. Chifuyu's body count right there was just too high. She uit and decided to live a mortal life with her family. She escaped with Ichika but Madoka's capsule was kept from her reach. Once she made sure Ichika could live on his own, she ventured to save her sister. Imagine to her horror that Madoka had been raised to believe Chifuyu abandoned her, raised to take the post Chifuyu had left and slaughter more people. Chifuyu would face Madoka and try to reason with her for years to come, all the while watching as adventurer after adventurer died to Madoka even as Chifuyu mentored them under Squall's request. It was Ichika's turn and she would not let him die, instead killing Madoka. Soon after she would kill Tabane.

I find it odd, those who delve into emotions find them none but a burden. Those who are severed from such find them deeply fascinating.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest