AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-06, 06:48   Link #81
VooXoo

Miria is a assassin, Michio selected that job for her and it even fits well.
I discarded mage because I thought Michio wanted to avoid the possibility of his and a companion null each other.
That means she used the usual method for becoming a mage who is a 50/50 pricey bet with death or Michio can make mages now?
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 08:04   Link #82
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Miria is a assassin, Michio selected that job for her and it even fits well.
I discarded mage because I thought Michio wanted to avoid the possibility of his and a companion null each other.
That means she used the usual method for becoming a mage who is a 50/50 pricey bet with death or Michio can make mages now?
The problem with two mages is the chant, MC doesn't need to chant for his magic, which is also why he can double cast multiple magics at once using multiple magic jobs.

The only way to unlock mage job is to use a burst skill that exhausts MP or HP on something. In that world nobles all give their children a burst orb when they are like 1-3 years old and have them use it on a monster so they have the potential to become mages when they are older. I forget the exact logic, but using it as an adult has a much higher chance of death, like how the MC almost suicided when he used MP burst early on.
Old 2016-04-06, 13:32   Link #83
Rasty

To use spells one has to have mage job. But the prerequisity for gaining mage job is having used spell.
The only item (only known/availible) activating a spell without the user having to have any special job etc. is the suicisde orb (activates suicide spell). It causes great explosion at the cost of the HP going to 0 (death). The trick with children is, that they have not enoguh MP to cause the spell to really take effect. Therefore the spell fails (and they survive), but the fact that they used a spell stays. If an adult does this the chance is big that he will have enough MP (as it needs only a little) and thus booom.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 13:44   Link #84
Breimn

How did MC get it again, the hero's skill?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 13:54   Link #85
cadu_

After saving a village from the attack of a gang of thieves, Michio is not sure if thats the only prerequisity. If i`m not mistaken, he thinks that the act of saving a village from thieves needs to be the first real combat experience in order to get the job, but he's not sure, the reason he thinks like that is because there would be more people if the only prerequisity was saving a village from the attack of thieves.
Old 2016-04-06, 13:56   Link #86
Breimn

I meant mage job, not hero job. Did he get by using the hero's special skill.
Old 2016-04-06, 13:57   Link #87
Rasty

^^ And because the only other person known for having that jub did exactly the same (with it being first campaign).

^No, by using cheat spell. He can obtain several cheat spells through the cheat points he has (1p = 1 spell and he can change it back to points). The spell he used first was MP burst if I am not mistaken.
Old 2016-04-06, 16:17   Link #88
VooXoo

Oh yeah, he used the cheat spell who use every mp for making a attack on the enemy, he got wizard after trying it out, was hit by a severe attack of depression.
That is a more safe suicide ball in the end.
The hero job seems to require saving people when being a villager or winning against a powerful enemy who is assaulting the weak, is even possible is a combination of various factors, only one people getting in history makes the unlock requisite hard to guess.
I would like this author telling us more on race exclusive jobs (sex maniac/beast warrior/mastersmith/one eye), we don0t know if hero is a exclusive, but I think not, and what elves have.
Michio was pretty close to getting level 50 with hero and jobless, and even Sherry was almost there, I want to know if they unlock anything, the author isn't giving us a stat update when we really want it.
Old 2016-04-06, 16:23   Link #89
Rasty

More than just status update, there are not any updates lately.
Old 2016-04-06, 18:57   Link #90
cadu_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
I meant mage job, not hero job. Did he get by using the hero's special skill.
Among the skills that he has like having many job, exp increase and many others, there was a skill that was a magic type attack that he used it once to get the mage job.I think it was called "Full MP release" it spends all mana for a single attack.
Old 2016-04-07, 11:33   Link #91
VooXoo

New TL chapter out, it seems like the group is going all out and will do all remaining chapters one after the other, little more of a month of daily release, good.
Another slow chapter today, I thought the merchant was going to give him a fake card but nope.
Old 2016-04-07, 11:37   Link #92
Breimn

We are getting really close to last slave, just a few days.
Old 2016-04-08, 12:15   Link #93
VooXoo

Is easy to guess the emergency from the duke is about the plan for sheltering Cassia sister.
Old 2016-04-10, 09:00   Link #94
Breimn

Found illustrations of last LN vol . A bit small tough.
Spoiler for partly NSFW partly big number of illustrations:
Old 2016-04-11, 10:30   Link #95
VooXoo

Wow...this chapter was a waste of time, all that preparations for nothing...
Old 2016-04-11, 10:43   Link #96
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Actually I'm amazed you guys can keep following this cr- err uninteresting novel... Respect mental fortitude
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 11:21   Link #97
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

^^ Exactly; I remember trying this one long ago, and when I realized that the most exciting thing in the MC's life was heating the water of the bath; I had to walk. It's even worst that the bath would have been more enjoyable without the heroines there
Old 2016-04-11, 11:51   Link #98
Kaito Yamakage

I've said it before but you guys expect way too much out of this one and read too deep into it.

It's an alternative world version of a dude getting up, eating his breakfast, going to the office, coming home, and sleeping.

There are plenty of more in-depth worlds filled with mystery, action, and drama, but sometimes you just get tired of all that BS.
Old 2016-04-11, 11:55   Link #99
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I've said it before but you guys expect way too much out of this one and read too deep into it.

It's an alternative world version of a dude getting up, eating his breakfast, going to the office, coming home, and sleeping.

There are plenty of more in-depth worlds filled with mystery, action, and drama, but sometimes you just get tired of all that BS.
Wait, people thought this WN was going to be in-depth with the type of synopsis it got? *sweatdrop*
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 11:58   Link #100
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
Wait, people thought this WN was going to be in-depth with the type of synopsis it got? *sweatdrop*
Wait, people thought this WN was going to be in-depth with the type of name it got? *sweatdrop*

Tags
cheat, furry, harem, level system, slave